08-10-2010, 01:48 PM #1
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Instead of moaning and ranting in your own threads, let it all be posted here.

From now on, rant threads will be closed unless they're essays or something that took actual time unlike, "Dis game gunna blow. Go IW!"

Thanks for your compliance guys.Smile!

The following 4 users say thank you to The Low Key OG for this useful post:

AKASNM, Jake_ENG, PENNSTATE, rockym56
09-05-2010, 11:18 PM #74
Commando

marathon and lightweight can be combined, althoguh marathon doesn't equal unlimited sprint, its still anoying.

Killstreaks weren't exactly fixed

Care package

and a few other things

Still, the pros seem to greatly overthrow the cons.
09-06-2010, 03:32 PM #75
DELEX-GODLESS
Vault dweller
The new GunGame in BlackOps sould not be made a wager only mode

I injoyed the GunGame on css a lot and makeing it so ill lose all my money if i lose is not something im gunna be doing offten

please make it a normle game mode aswell as a wager match
09-06-2010, 07:50 PM #76
Louis_-_95
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Onion View Post
This thread is so lame, why the **** are you making a thread for all the trolls to hate? this makes no ****ing sense, and dont even bother answering, i just wanted u to know how lame this is.

Thank you this post actually makes sense i was just about to give up looking for a positive post then i saw this how can you judge it on just 2 min trailers? YOU CANT so wait until it comes out then say the things you hate about it & Treyarch is amazing compared to IW because Treyarch do try and yh they might not be able to please everyone but thts simple if you already dont like the look of the game then dont buy it.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by scarene1 View Post
that's exactly what i though when i heard about having to buy everything, it's gonna be like quantum of solace (which was also made by treyarch) where everyone buys the overpowered weapons, perks, and equipment and won't spend money unless there is an achievement for it or if they prestige and lose their stuff

you need to unlock the weapons n stuff 1st be4 u can buy it
09-13-2010, 01:12 AM #77
Drug Dealer
THE DEALER
No gore :'( ....

The following user thanked Drug Dealer for this useful post:

kleszyk
09-13-2010, 02:44 AM #78
okay,
NO COMMANDO
ONE MAN ARMY
Noob tubes are the most expensive thing for guns.
So whats the problem here?
09-15-2010, 04:58 PM #79
they made a step forword with no commando but there is still last stand and tacs Sad Awesome!!!
09-18-2010, 08:54 PM #80
rimjr
Do a barrel roll!
I personally don't like RC cars or camera spikes in SnD. I mean, setting up a camera right by the bomb and then going to hide in a corner? Sounds like thats wonderful. But, I like how theres no SOH Pro. No more fanboy quickscopers.
09-19-2010, 11:22 AM #81
Treyarch sucks!
09-22-2010, 11:46 PM #82
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
My only complaint is the Camera, the Decoy equipment, and the Motion Sensor which will benefit campers.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Johnitoo View Post
Treyarch sucks!

And they actually listen to their community, learn IW's mistake of putting OMA Tubing. You buy stuff in any order with CoD points and zombies, and gun games. Seriously WHAT ARE YOU SMOKIN?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo