Post: Anyone planning on playing this game in unique ways?
10-27-2010, 01:06 PM #1
azhar599
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone planning on spending an entire prestige like only knifing, only projectiles, only sniping, no kills at all?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
10-27-2010, 07:18 PM #20
1337JESUS
Vault dweller
After a few prestiges I will unlock the crossbow and just use that for the whole prestige. Smile
10-27-2010, 08:21 PM #21
.....
10-27-2010, 08:33 PM #22
boss10000
Like A.....
shogun only

then L96 only

then LMG only

then noly balistic knifs/ tomahawk/ killstreaks
10-27-2010, 09:00 PM #23
Originally posted by Goleggett View Post
Jesus ****ing christ mate, you have to troll on every put on here, your the type of person who thinks their right all the time without the ****ing facts, go outside, YEA ITS VERY SAD IF YOU SPEND £50 ON A ****ING GAME TO ONLY USE A SNIPER, GO OUTSIDE YOU LITTLE FAT PRICK


Sorry but your the one that thinks they put a beta out on a disc.
And your the one thats calling people sad for spending 50$ on a game and then playing the game how they like to play it, even when it doesn't affect anyone else in the game?

Yeah... smooth move. Your turn Smile
10-27-2010, 09:20 PM #24
ONLYUSEmeEVERYTHING

That answer your question?
10-27-2010, 09:21 PM #25
scopedandshot
Do a barrel roll!
Idk, I'll probably use up that famas Happy
10-27-2010, 09:26 PM #26
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
I'm only going to use what the COD purists say is allowed.
I will check this site daily and make sure I never use a weapon or set up that people are complaining about.
I will not camp,rush,tube, knife, QS, or HS.
I will not use any weapon,perk, or killstreak that is considered overpowered.
I will not use anything that is not up to the purist standard of COD play.
I will spend my money on my game and equip a pea shooter while maintaining my -5 K/D ratio to avoid being called a Noob Fag Tryhard.

The following 2 users say thank you to NeedaLifeSoon for this useful post:

_Reaper_, Kyle94481
10-27-2010, 10:06 PM #27
.....
10-27-2010, 10:20 PM #28
i will host a mega lobby.
and start a RC-XD CHAMPIONSHIP Happy
We Mark Points on the ground with some tactialinsertion or discuss the way to drive. Happy
and Ride on ;P

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo