Originally posted by Goleggett
That must of taken agess lol, But all i can say from what iv seen and (ive played beta on m8s jtagged xbox

) played is that the balistic knife is better than commandoo lol, all you gotta do is get the tiny crosshairs on their body and bam their dead, from about 5 times the actual range of commando,, i already love the ballsitic knife but its gunna get annyoing quick ahah
It DID take ages but it was epic and I always had to laugh when I got a final kill cam

. I got really good with that thing though. And thats good to hear about the ballistics knife ill be one of those ppl making it annoying real quick haha.
---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------
Originally posted by needalifesoon
I'm only going to use what the COD purists say is allowed.
I will check this site daily and make sure I never use a weapon or set up that people are complaining about.
I will not camp,rush,tube, knife, QS, or HS.
I will not use any weapon,perk, or killstreak that is considered overpowered.
I will not use anything that is not up to the purist standard of COD play.
I will spend my money on my game and equip a pea shooter while maintaining my -5 K/D ratio to avoid being called a Noob Fag Tryhard.
This made me lol