11-16-2010, 02:38 AM #1
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IT IS PATCHED

Hey guys....ive been noticing that people are saying that the glitch is patched and well it is NOT. I have played zombies the past 3 days and me and my friends have done the glitch on all 3 days. I am giving u the steps to do this glitch below. VIDEO TUTORIAL is coming soon......

This glitch allows u to have unlimited ammo with the Death Machine

This Thread is here to help you do the glitch...

I have done the glitch for a total of 4 times...i did it twice last night and twice 2 nights ago...if u dont believe me....i recorded it n i am rank 149 on PS3(may have changed) my PSN is I_DeRaNk_I.
I have found some news things to help you out.

Follow These Steps To Do It:
1. Make sure you have 2 guns
2. Kill Zombies until they drop Death Machine Thing and wait for it to blink a little
3. Use it(just for fun)
4. Get Downed By Zombies will holding death machine
5. Shoot all of your pistol amm
6. Wait for your screen to start turning red
7. Get Revived by your teammate
8. You should still be holding it
9. Hit triangle or Y, until u switch weapons and get back to the death machine
10. You are done Congrats now go kill some zombies

Please Do Not Delete.....This is only thread for a tutorial on how to do it! Thank You

+ Rep is Alway Appreciated
Last edited by Whore ; 12-24-2010 at 04:19 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Whore for this useful post:

-Syed-, 065768, Ada Wong, Aim_Fire_Dead, Brian235026, Crunk, Devilreapr, fxckiinnreubenn, Mocro Lmfao, QuicKxReFLeXx, ShoutBox, Sil3nt_KilLa, w8t4it, xrtzx
11-16-2010, 02:55 AM #2
Does this just give you unlimited time? Because that would be insane. If you so make a video, make sure to state the laws saying you are allowed to post it so Activision doesn't remove it.
11-16-2010, 03:10 AM #3
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
the glitch is patched online

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

and this is posted in multiple spots just its a few pages back cus its patched
11-16-2010, 03:13 AM #4
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by fox243 View Post
the glitch is patched online

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

and this is posted in multiple spots just its a few pages back cus its patched

no it isn't....i did it online last night....i even have a video if u dont believe me........i will put it up later to show you------ok? i did it online with pOizin and Shoutbox....ask them too
Last edited by Whore ; 11-16-2010 at 03:21 AM.
11-16-2010, 03:24 AM #5
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
Originally posted by KilLaZ View Post
no it isn't....i did it online last night....i even have a video if u dont believe me........i will put it up later to show you------ok? i did it online the pOizin and Shoutbox....ask them too

let me restate on ps3 its patched but its posted in tuns of spots on the site
You must login or register to view this content.

im not going to sit here and get all but it is posted every were
11-16-2010, 03:43 AM #6
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
let me restate on ps3 its patched but its posted in tuns of spots on the site

im not going to sit here and get all but it is posted every were

It's not that big of a deal if this has been posted somewhere, some time, and in some other place. Two is better than one in some cases, and in this case users can find this easier, faster, and with two more players will know about it.

The following user thanked Febreze for this useful post:

Bloodstaind
11-16-2010, 03:48 AM #7
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
Originally posted by DevTheGreat9 View Post
It's not that big of a deal if this has been posted somewhere, some time, and in some other place. Two is better than one in some cases, and in this case users can find this easier, faster, and with two more players will know about it.

there is more then what i posted and theres a search bar for a reason just saying dont mean to flame but ya
11-16-2010, 04:07 AM #8
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
there is more then what i posted and theres a search bar for a reason just saying dont mean to flame but ya

I don't see you flaming in any way. And what I was really trying to get to is that new comers (like myself almost) will soon realize these benefits of the website and use them eventually. I'm betting they get yelled at my "Premium" or "More experienced members" almost everytime they are using this website and it can kinda make them feel un-welcome. I'm sure NGU Admins love new members, by this big You must login or register to view this content.
right here. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Febreze for this useful post:

AgentKing-Botz, ShAdoW_RiDa
11-16-2010, 04:16 AM #9
Thanks for this tut man! Happy
11-16-2010, 08:57 AM #10
it only works on xbox 360 :(
to make it work on PS3 u have to sign out and play split-screen/solo (buy new quick revive) or some how bypass it which im trying to do Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo