11-16-2010, 02:38 AM #1
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IT IS PATCHED

Hey guys....ive been noticing that people are saying that the glitch is patched and well it is NOT. I have played zombies the past 3 days and me and my friends have done the glitch on all 3 days. I am giving u the steps to do this glitch below. VIDEO TUTORIAL is coming soon......

This glitch allows u to have unlimited ammo with the Death Machine

This Thread is here to help you do the glitch...

I have done the glitch for a total of 4 times...i did it twice last night and twice 2 nights ago...if u dont believe me....i recorded it n i am rank 149 on PS3(may have changed) my PSN is I_DeRaNk_I.
I have found some news things to help you out.

Follow These Steps To Do It:
1. Make sure you have 2 guns
2. Kill Zombies until they drop Death Machine Thing and wait for it to blink a little
3. Use it(just for fun)
4. Get Downed By Zombies will holding death machine
5. Shoot all of your pistol amm
6. Wait for your screen to start turning red
7. Get Revived by your teammate
8. You should still be holding it
9. Hit triangle or Y, until u switch weapons and get back to the death machine
10. You are done Congrats now go kill some zombies

Please Do Not Delete.....This is only thread for a tutorial on how to do it! Thank You

+ Rep is Alway Appreciated
Last edited by Whore ; 12-24-2010 at 04:19 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Whore for this useful post:

-Syed-, 065768, Ada Wong, Aim_Fire_Dead, Brian235026, Crunk, Devilreapr, fxckiinnreubenn, Mocro Lmfao, QuicKxReFLeXx, ShoutBox, Sil3nt_KilLa, w8t4it, xrtzx
11-16-2010, 11:45 AM #11
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Ffs, they've got spies on this site and are patching EVERYTHINGGGGGGG
11-16-2010, 12:41 PM #12
Bounty hunter
Ahhhha I Did This Buyh Never Wasted My Ammo :L

Lol Thanks Now i Can Do It Properly
11-16-2010, 02:56 PM #13
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
yep need to start putting stuff in premium and if u make a vid of it it pretty much gone in about 12 hours so ya we need to find a new way to upload videos besides utube cuz there all up in that
11-16-2010, 03:18 PM #14
Originally posted by kryten80 View Post
it only works on xbox 360 :(
to make it work on PS3 u have to sign out and play split-screen/solo (buy new quick revive) or some how bypass it which im trying to do Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Cant you use a patch blocker??
11-16-2010, 11:52 PM #15
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
if it only works on xbox....then y did i do it 2 nights ago online in ps3???will some1 answer me that
11-17-2010, 03:47 PM #16
Adware1
Save Point
Is it patched on solo for PS3 ? and when do i get the death machine cause somehow i don't seem to get the death machine power up whenever i go through each level. :(
11-17-2010, 10:17 PM #17
Originally posted by computeinsane View Post
Cant you use a patch blocker??

I haven't use patch blocker for ages! :P
I normally use a "anon proxy server" for all my hacking coz it gives me a better connection in my opinion. I gave up on bypassing coz I download the 4 maps from W@W so it was pointless:|
11-18-2010, 12:30 AM #18
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Adware1 View Post
Is it patched on solo for PS3 ? and when do i get the death machine cause somehow i don't seem to get the death machine power up whenever i go through each level. :(

You cant do it for solo because you need someone to revieve you, but as far as i know you should be able to do it on splitscreen, and online
11-18-2010, 08:23 AM #19
jo_111
Do a barrel roll!
does it f*cking work or not!!???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo