11-17-2010, 05:29 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this dude got a RC-XD triple kill as the final kill in a domination. in the final killcam it showed him pulling out the car and then this happend. possible game crash?
You must login or register to view this content.
11-17-2010, 05:32 PM #2
pownage02
Bounty hunter
Maybe just a server error or something. Who knows maybe somebody tried to hack or something idk
11-17-2010, 05:33 PM #3
Tory Lanez
On bail right now
i believe that means that player has left the game? just a guess, as it says Player10 ZmanUNC doesn't have an owner ?
or that he didn't earn than R.C ?
11-17-2010, 05:36 PM #4
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Nathanx View Post
i believe that means that player has left the game? just a guess, as it says Player10 ZmanUNC doesn't have an owner ?
or that he didn't earn than R.C ?

whatever is was, the person who made that error cannot spell whatsoever haha. "doesn't has an owner" :p

The following 3 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Pure Decimation, Swifter, Tory Lanez
11-17-2010, 06:41 PM #5
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
this dude got a RC-XD triple kill as the final kill in a domination. in the final killcam it showed him pulling out the car and then this happend. possible game crash?
You must login or register to view this content.

Its just some error that happens sometimes...
11-17-2010, 09:55 PM #6
Sk8erFerSur
NyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyan
Lol that is messed up yo!
11-17-2010, 10:01 PM #7
.Joee
< ^ > < ^ >
Just a error message. you got them all the time on cod4.
11-17-2010, 10:56 PM #8
Pure Decimation
I don't do requests
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
whatever is was, the person who made that error cannot spell whatsoever haha. "doesn't has an owner" :p

Not the first time I have noticed a grammatical error in the game Happy. I don't remember where I saw it but they put "a" where "an" should have been. I guess their teachers never taught them to proofread Happy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo