11-23-2010, 09:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); "Five"

Alright few questions for you all...

I just finished a 2player private zombie match on "Five", we were about halfway through lvl 69 when i remembered the leaderboard only saves up to 69 so when my friend was laying down i jumped on him to kill ourselves.. all good right? No, since the leaderboard didnt save our lvl 69 but it saved our points to the leaderboard.. Any ideas why that might be??

Next, lets say me & a friend are in a zombie lobby & i decide to go splitscreen so i have to control 2 controllers, does the leaderboards save your zombie game stats if you are splitscreen?

Thanks a lot for the answers & help, but had 1 more thing i was always confused about.. the 3 gun glitch, yes there are a couple of ways to do it but after you have the 3 guns, whats this i hear about you lose a gun if you use pack-a-punch?? So, is there a way you can have 3 pack-a-punch weapons or a way to have 2 pack-a-punches along with a non PaP 3rd weapon??

Thanks a hell of a lot, there is always a load of information amongst thing community, Good Work to you all and please try to only post usefull information instead of replying back just so your post# count goes up.. Thanks to all the helpers i'll rep those who deserve itCool Man (aka Tustin)
11-23-2010, 09:17 PM #2
glitch7
Bounty hunter
no for the second one and for the first one tht sucks i went to 66 just in case
11-23-2010, 10:48 PM #3
Anyone know the answers or help with the 1st & last question?? Just wondering since im going to start another zombie session in a couple of hrs:whistle:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo