12-10-2010, 01:05 AM #1
KapoMusic
Music is the Game. Kapo is my Name!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You read the title and had to read this because like woah what the hell. Well this is what happened..

The message to Treyarch

Originally posted by another user
JD is ment to be the face of treyarch, he should be fired like what Activision did to the IW team mangers.

Seriously, Im finding no help in this games forum.

I went to the top dogs, Activision for help, and thats all im asking for.

Ive been Error Reset 12 Times, De-Prestiged 5 times, And now my brother says Im Completely De-ranked, with no stats. Comon!

Hate me Much?

You must login or register to view this content.

The point of this is this guy has 6 Copies of Black Ops because he has 6 ps3s or more i dont know what the deal is. But yea Treyarch reset him for cheating/hacking. He now got a lawyer and is filing a sue on Treyarch and hopefully gets around 1000$

So is treyarch really ****ing up and losing customers what do you think?

And this is an outrage. Never before i heard of suing game developers.

----------------------12/17/10-----------------------------------------------
Update on the Case.

So he got word from his lawyer and this is what Treyarch did.

Treyarch was presented with the case but guess what now the case is pointless since 3arc hurried to pass the patch real fast. So all the issues presented in the case were all covered in the last patch. Now to the ban part the MAC adress ban is lifted! But the psn is still banned so bye bye 7th prestige. I still think this is Bullshit!
Last edited by KapoMusic ; 12-18-2010 at 12:33 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to KapoMusic for this useful post:

aNaTuMy-, dead_eye27, Dingus98, Hazel, HomelandSec, JKLAZ, Justin, Kylee., lilnatsfan44, NoobfromDK, owningU, Pimp, skillz369, tcwyw
12-10-2010, 04:18 AM #47
young23
Can’t trickshot me!
You guys are taking this out of proportion its a video game...

The following user thanked young23 for this useful post:

Jmclark
12-10-2010, 04:23 AM #48
FaiL-Scale
Final-Returnz
Just to clear some things up, I only boosted in the 1st Prestige. for the Ak74u, then Legit all the way thru.

Ive been banned because of my name, and reset because of it aswell I would say.
Ive been on 3ARC's forum, and activisions support center, yet they still havnt did anything to help me during my bans other than, this..

Please provide the following:
-PSN ID
-Where the game was purchased

The system information screen can be accessed from within Call of Duty: Black Ops
1. Select Multiplayer
2. Select Options
3. Press the System Info button labeled at the bottom of the screen

Now provide all the information you see on this screen.

Have you made any changes to your system? (Ex: Replaced a bad hard drive, altered the firmware).

Which I've supplied them 3 times.

For all you legit players, Get over it, this time around 3ARC is currupt as hell, and for all. Some legit players I know have been reset aswell. For all you boosters/glitchers. You'll feel the ban hammer soon enough.

The following user thanked FaiL-Scale for this useful post:

KapoMusic
12-10-2010, 04:39 AM #49
Hurldoh
Kiss My Country Ass
In my eyes, 3arc fails. I mean yea, They developed the highest selling game of the year (i think) and blah blah, But if you're using a Ps3.. Add it up, The troubles you have IN GAME (getting kicked out.. etc.)
+ the bullshit calls from 3arc, IMO it's not worth it.

Yes, I play BO on the weekends when my brother brings it here, but i rarely ever play online. It's either zombies or Combat Training.
I don't like the way they made the game online. I think it's junk.
And i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks the same.

Point being, This guy is upset and wants revenge.

And honestly, I don't think if he was actually breaking the rules he'd sue. I really don't. I think he has a legit reason to sue 3arc.

And on an off note. Thank you for the +rep whoever it was Upside Down Happy
12-10-2010, 05:01 AM #50
Yea a guy who buys 6 ps3 and 6 copies of the same game has a real chance at winning a law suit against a billion dollar company. Technically he is boosting and so he deserves it nuff said. This is also about the dumbest thing to sue someone for. Its like saying mommy bubba is cheating at monopoly.....get over it already
12-10-2010, 05:13 AM #51
salventura
Skull Crusher
I enjoyed reading this thread, very interesting. Who knows if dude is telling the truth about not hacking/glitching. Maybe dude runs a game lobby out of his house and charges people admission to come in to play? and treyarch should do something to thank everybody that spent their hard earned $$$ to make the game #1. Will They? Doubt it, they are just raking in the money and that is all that matters to them.
12-10-2010, 11:25 AM #52
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
Or he wants to actually do something about a crap game rather than just stop playing it. That's like having $60 then just burning it. You're never going to use it again and you can't get your money back.

He could always just sell it to a friend or a classmate, and get a sexy new haircut :black:
12-10-2010, 12:21 PM #53
FaiL-Scale
Final-Returnz
Originally posted by Tall31 View Post
Yea a guy who buys 6 ps3 and 6 copies of the same game has a real chance at winning a law suit against a billion dollar company. Technically he is boosting and so he deserves it nuff said. This is also about the dumbest thing to sue someone for. Its like saying mommy bubba is cheating at monopoly.....get over it already

How about this.

I have 6 PS3, Yes. I used to Boost in Mw2, But before Mw2, was WaW & Cod4.
Where I hosted alot of Lan lobbys & Online games for me and the lads to have a laugh, drink loads, and smoke pot.
I also charged $£€ for them to join in which they paid ofc. It was for a charity called "Trocaire" which is an Irish charity.
On a good night I would raise in the tops of £100+, Bad night I would be around £50-.

Im not exactly well off, but I did have to save money to buy all 4 Hardened & 2 Normal Copies of the game.

Would some actually spend an extra £20 per game (x4), for boosting? I think not.

Im an outraged Gamer, I've been banned with no proof coming from Treyarch that Ive actually did anything wrong.

Ban count = 3
Reset = 15
De-prestiged = 5
Complete Reset = 1

If you feel because of my name hurts you in anyway, that you dislike it, you feel to -rep this whole post.

For the Players that did get reset for legit game play, I feel sorry for you'll because the $H!T's only hitting the fan now.

//Steve

The following 2 users say thank you to FaiL-Scale for this useful post:

+KC, KapoMusic
12-10-2010, 02:34 PM #54
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
Well its no wonder he has 6 PS3's.
Sounds like his dad is a lawyer.
12-10-2010, 04:09 PM #55
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
They banned him because of his username and he doesnt even hack. Its like saying someone with killa in there name is an actual killer. Treyarch even said they didnt find anything bad in his name, it just crazy. O and my ps3 has been freezing since i got Black Ops, even if its only been on for 5 minutes. Anyone else have that problem? It rarely did this befor i got Black Ops but it happened like 4 times in an hour today

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo