12-14-2010, 04:25 PM #1
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We got the short end of the stick with Black Ops and honestly why don't they release the sale stats. Lets see what % of people bought it for the PS3. I for a fact know atleast 50% of the sales where from PS3 users. Did we get a discount for getting the crappy unfunctional game? No. We were all so hyped just to be let down by Treyarc. I mean we bought the same game that the X BOX 360 users did. Right? We paid the same price they did, i mean we should be getting the same quality they have, and the same gaming experience right? But we are not, we have lag issues, hit marker issues, connection issues, game freezes PS3. This game has the potential to break our precious gaming console. Are X Box 360 users complaining that the game is freezing their console? No they are not. Yet most PS3 users are facing these problems with the game. All of us are not just me! If the game would damage the PS3 hardware from so many shutdowns, i doubt Treyarc would take responsibility. My point is that it's been over a month now and we sence no urgency in Treyarc to fix these issues. Sure there has been hot fixes, but are to patch exploits and glitches we found. Sure makes you wonder what they care more about a stupid hack or our gaming experience? Latest patch failed! I mean without the PS3 users they would of not made no 256,000,000 million dollars on launch day. In order for there to be action we must petition and take drastic measures. Nothing will be changed if there's 400,000 players online everyday. We need to show them that as PS3 users we need to be treated equal, we make a big part of their revenue. We always get the short end of the stick, we have to stand as a community and stop this. it's not fair to us, we pay the same amount as everyone else and get a piece of $hit game. Not fair to all of us really isn't.

Here's Link to petition:
You must login or register to view this content.

360 users please we want constructive criticism not a Fanboy reply which looks like this: "get a 360" that's not the point. And i'm sure 360 users would be upset if a game was fully functional on the ps3, but would make the 360 crash. This is not about console wars, but what is right. We deserve the same gaming experience.
Last edited by Montealvo_0 ; 01-21-2011 at 06:15 AM.

The following 88 users say thank you to Montealvo_0 for this useful post:

1035AMC, adam_rox12, alcapoter, Anthony., balerdoni, BigMel1, BubbaBBQ_JR, burrowsboys, celebi, chkm8, Choco, Country Boy, Cyber Altair, CyBeR_TrOn, dead_eye27, eric15, Extrazior, ffflol, FLU33BR, FuzzaMuzza, Geordie4life2, gops10, helpmeoprah, hTx_Stunna_713, ImWithStupid, islanda73, italianboss, jake-thesnake, jakerad95, jay2nice000, JKLAZ, jmaster105, Jmclark, jml, joebransden, johndahon94-PS3, jp187187, juddylovespizza, kaliboi, Karson310, KBSOOOL, KushKing, kyba21, lilnatsfan44, Lofti, London1977, M_OK, Majorlibrawkat, malik-ramires, Mark360, mklee, Mr Hankey, Mr Martyrdom!?!, Mr. Slim, Mr.Kane, mrtrev123, N.W.A, Pimp, Porter_Justice, prosindragon, qwerew, r0123456780, Ryan_ward1, SavagedPixel, Shakal, shawry, Slash2793, snirtox, stikyboms, tanqiar, tegsta, The Overdose, Thepinoy97, Thristle, toppdogg93, travman11, Trunks, Turbo30, TwiiST, tycoon177, uyi, vSaBoTeuR x, WhiplashOne, Wykydtron, xDrugz_713, young23, zchryfrk
01-22-2011, 12:20 AM #146
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
Lmao unlike you I have a life kid so gtfo
01-22-2011, 12:55 AM #147
1035AMC
Do a barrel roll!
I think that your right and that we paid the same for the game so we have the same right to have an equal online experience to the Xbox player. The other thing that i read and bother me is people hating on this thread, which is awesome and beautifully explained; for those people i ask what is wrong about complaining and trying to have a better quality for our game? Seriously this is not an xbox vs ps3, is about the worthiness of our money and how shitty the treyarch work is towards our system.
01-22-2011, 01:35 AM #148
HappyWe deserve all you said.Trayarch wont be hear without all the PS3 users buying it.Happy
01-22-2011, 01:57 AM #149
Kristopherr
Little One
Originally posted by sky232002 View Post
HappyWe deserve all you said.Trayarch wont be hear without all the PS3 users buying it.Happy

Why i keep seeing you post everywhere o_o?

And i agree with this thread 100% i have both systems but my xbox 360 never crashes yet my ps3 freezes while in gameplay and for some reason out of nowhere i disconect from psn out of nowhere Not Happy or Sad
01-26-2011, 08:13 PM #150
tegsta
Banned
some people said with the new patch it says x box chat disabled wouldnt that mean this game was ported from x box and hence all the issues some BS
01-27-2011, 08:43 AM #151
PS3 is without a doubt getting the short end of the support stick, lol.
04-28-2011, 02:15 AM #152
tegsta
Banned
Psn has failed I now hate Sony
04-28-2011, 02:22 AM #153
H!MOM
Banned
You dissapoint me sony why must you let teh guy steal our credit card info but i had no credit card so im lucky --- BUT THIS IS WHAT SONY WILL BE DOING TO US You must login or register to view this content.
04-28-2011, 02:42 AM #154
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
If all these bugs ( You must login or register to view this content. ) were fix, this game would be better then garbage... only way to pwn treyarch is simply : dont buy any treyarch product again. Cuz im boycotte treyarch / 6slant / Zipper for not listening to their True Fan , making shity games, doing DLC over and over for little kids. CoSad AwesomeBO killed CoD and screwed any FPS gender out there.

Thx Treyarch to listen to the REAL Gamers, 18+. lol !

like GameStop would say: Power to the noobs ! !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo