12-14-2010, 04:25 PM #1
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We got the short end of the stick with Black Ops and honestly why don't they release the sale stats. Lets see what % of people bought it for the PS3. I for a fact know atleast 50% of the sales where from PS3 users. Did we get a discount for getting the crappy unfunctional game? No. We were all so hyped just to be let down by Treyarc. I mean we bought the same game that the X BOX 360 users did. Right? We paid the same price they did, i mean we should be getting the same quality they have, and the same gaming experience right? But we are not, we have lag issues, hit marker issues, connection issues, game freezes PS3. This game has the potential to break our precious gaming console. Are X Box 360 users complaining that the game is freezing their console? No they are not. Yet most PS3 users are facing these problems with the game. All of us are not just me! If the game would damage the PS3 hardware from so many shutdowns, i doubt Treyarc would take responsibility. My point is that it's been over a month now and we sence no urgency in Treyarc to fix these issues. Sure there has been hot fixes, but are to patch exploits and glitches we found. Sure makes you wonder what they care more about a stupid hack or our gaming experience? Latest patch failed! I mean without the PS3 users they would of not made no 256,000,000 million dollars on launch day. In order for there to be action we must petition and take drastic measures. Nothing will be changed if there's 400,000 players online everyday. We need to show them that as PS3 users we need to be treated equal, we make a big part of their revenue. We always get the short end of the stick, we have to stand as a community and stop this. it's not fair to us, we pay the same amount as everyone else and get a piece of $hit game. Not fair to all of us really isn't.

Here's Link to petition:
You must login or register to view this content.

360 users please we want constructive criticism not a Fanboy reply which looks like this: "get a 360" that's not the point. And i'm sure 360 users would be upset if a game was fully functional on the ps3, but would make the 360 crash. This is not about console wars, but what is right. We deserve the same gaming experience.
Last edited by Montealvo_0 ; 01-21-2011 at 06:15 AM.

The following 88 users say thank you to Montealvo_0 for this useful post:

1035AMC, adam_rox12, alcapoter, Anthony., balerdoni, BigMel1, BubbaBBQ_JR, burrowsboys, celebi, chkm8, Choco, Country Boy, Cyber Altair, CyBeR_TrOn, dead_eye27, eric15, Extrazior, ffflol, FLU33BR, FuzzaMuzza, Geordie4life2, gops10, helpmeoprah, hTx_Stunna_713, ImWithStupid, islanda73, italianboss, jake-thesnake, jakerad95, jay2nice000, JKLAZ, jmaster105, Jmclark, jml, joebransden, johndahon94-PS3, jp187187, juddylovespizza, kaliboi, Karson310, KBSOOOL, KushKing, kyba21, lilnatsfan44, Lofti, London1977, M_OK, Majorlibrawkat, malik-ramires, Mark360, mklee, Mr Hankey, Mr Martyrdom!?!, Mr. Slim, Mr.Kane, mrtrev123, N.W.A, Pimp, Porter_Justice, prosindragon, qwerew, r0123456780, Ryan_ward1, SavagedPixel, Shakal, shawry, Slash2793, snirtox, stikyboms, tanqiar, tegsta, The Overdose, Thepinoy97, Thristle, toppdogg93, travman11, Trunks, Turbo30, TwiiST, tycoon177, uyi, vSaBoTeuR x, WhiplashOne, Wykydtron, xDrugz_713, young23, zchryfrk
12-19-2010, 09:01 PM #74
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
I hope some dat we are seen as equal
12-19-2010, 09:17 PM #75
ez2animate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 0 View Post
I hope some dat we are seen as equal

I hope not. Ps3 is regarded by many as the dominant console, the only reason Xbox has better CoD games is because that's where the money's at. I don't care though, this is the last CoD game I get, hopefully Killzone 3 will have better multiplayer. If not, then Uncharted 3 is my go-to game.
12-19-2010, 09:20 PM #76
Originally posted by ez2animate View Post
I hope not. Ps3 is regarded by many as the dominant console, the only reason Xbox has better CoD games is because that's where the money's at. I don't care though, this is the last CoD game I get, hopefully Killzone 3 will have better multiplayer. If not, then Uncharted 3 is my go-to game.

not an infinity ward fanboy but treyarch failed im bored of the game already and its been out for what a month? mw2 had me entertained for atleast a year.
12-20-2010, 12:00 AM #77
Well now you know NOT to buy a COD game from Treyarch in 2012! WaW was crap, well actually story was good until you played Heart Of The Reich mission on Veteran!

You should really start spending that money on PS3 exclusives, MW and MW2 are still fun!
I wonder if Sledgehammer will be making the COD for 2012...
12-20-2010, 12:03 AM #78
since treyarch and activshit is soo rich they should give us a refund of the game and we should get a new version free off charge since we had to put up with the ported bullshit soo many times.. pisses me off
12-20-2010, 01:10 AM #79
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
I doubt we will get any refunds for the mean time I'm playing the new assassins creed
12-20-2010, 02:39 AM #80
You could make a stand for people NOT TO BUY THE MAP PACKS FOR PS3. That should show Treyarch that they're a bunch of greedy c*nts.
12-20-2010, 02:45 AM #81
LaNGeR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PlayStation1991 View Post
You could make a stand for people NOT TO BUY THE MAP PACKS FOR PS3. That should show Treyarch that they're a bunch of greedy c*nts.

Well seeing as though not every single ps3 goes to this site, that won't work

Also, saying that they should give us refunds is just stupid because theres not a chance they'd do that, it'd bankrupt them
12-20-2010, 04:23 AM #82
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by 0 View Post
We got the short end of the stick with Black Ops and honestly why don't they release the sale stats. Lets see what % of people bought it for the PS3. I for a fact know atleast 50% of the sales where from PS3 users. Did we get a discount for getting the crappy unfunctional game? No. We were all so hyped just to be let down by Treyarc. I mean we bought the same game that the X BOX 360 users did. Right? We paid the same price they did, i mean we should be getting the same quality they have, and the same gaming experience right? But we are not, we have lag issues, hit marker issues, connection issues, game freezes PS3. This game has the potential to break our precious gaming console. Are X Box 360 users complaining that the game is freezing their console? No they are not. Yet most PS3 users are facing these problems with the game. All of us are not just me! If the game would damage the PS3 hardware from so many shutdowns, i doubt Treyarc would take responsibility. My point is that it's been over a month now and we sence no urgency in Treyarc to fix these issues. Sure there has been hot fixes, but are to patch exploits and glitches we found. Sure makes you wonder what they care more about a stupid hack or our gaming experience? Latest patch failed! I mean without the PS3 users they would of not made no 256,000,000 million dollars on launch day. In order for there to be action we must petition and take drastic measures. Nothing will be changed if there's 400,000 players online everyday. We need to show them that as PS3 users we need to be treated equal, we make a big part of their revenue. We always get the short end of the stick, we have to stand as a community and stop this. it's not fair to us, we pay the same amount as everyone else and get a piece of $hit game. Not fair to all of us really isn't.

360 users please we want constructive criticism not a Fanboy reply which looks like this: "get a 360" that's not the point. And i'm sure 360 users would be upset if a game was fully functional on the ps3, but would make the 360 crash. This is not about console wars, but what is right. We deserve the same gaming experience.

Alright, while yes I agree the 360 version is superior to the PS3 version, spamming NextGenUpdate complaining about it isnt helping the subject (Not you, ive seen alot of people complaining about it in the threads with different subjects) If you guys want to make a difference you need to contact Treyarch and explain the problem. If worse comes to worse protest that you wont buy the map packs unless they fix the problem somehow.

But anyway this is just my two sense so you dont have to listen, +rep.

The following user thanked Otaku Buster for this useful post:

xHeAVeN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo