12-17-2010, 01:10 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
New way to Purchase Emblems and Playercard from Combat Training

Does anyone remember when you could buy your Emblems and Playercards using your Combat training money?

Well this is a New tutorial found and updated by me.

Text Tutorial

You will need;
1. 1 Friend to host
2. Money in Combat Training and everything unlocked (Reach Level 50)

1. Get your friend to host a Combat Training Lobby, and tell him to send you an Invite.
2. Go to Player Match, and click on Playercard
3. Click on "Edit Playercard" then Press the "Back" Button (O)
4. You will notice a Window will pop up saying "Save Playercard Changes"
5. Highlight over the Option "SAVE AND QUIT"
6. Now Press your "PS" Button on your controller, go to your inbox and open the message invite that your friend sent you.
7. Open up the message and hit "Join"
8. You will see that you have joined your friend Combat Lobby, but you will still have the "Save Playercard Changes" Window open.
9. Now Click on "SAVE AND EXIT", you will notice your Playercard menu will pop open.
10. Go to "Edit Playercard" now buy anything you want! Any layer Emblem and Background.
11. Once you are happy with what you have bought, Press the "Back" Button and Save your changes, you will notice that you still be in Combat training and have the Playercard Emblem, Just simply back out.
12. It will kick you to the Multiplayer Option, Click "Player Match" then back out, then click it again.

You have just bought your Emblem and Backgrounds using your Combat Training money.

NOTE: If your Prestige 15th on Combat training, you can now buy the animated Skull background, without having to spend your online money!

(This will not work for Camo's/Guns/Attachments/Coloured Clan Tag etc)

Video Tutorial by me
I apologize for the extremely poor quality of this video, I cba to wait to render it.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXeUihM-yk[/ame]

This was found by me, and help from my friend JOG

Please Thank & Nominate
If I helped

Written by oX-matto-Xo
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 12-17-2010 at 05:36 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Accurs0, Adamâ„¢, al9522, allant, AssClapper-130, beryce, bizman, Carbon0x, CHuRCHYx, club-bomb-shizl, d7omy17, dakleene, DanGFX, dannythedog, DecDeviL, Devilreapr, Dope., Dreamcather, Elementt, EnD*, EnragedNUKE, Febreze, Geigers, GUESS_HU, Gus Fring, HarveyHood420, HOST Lee, iamdadutchpride, jamsta964, Janiboy, joerfc, kingkong41, l2ellVlliXz, lK U S lH, LordxReaper, malik-ramires, Malteser, Mark00agent, mlkey123, Mr Hankey, Mr. God, Mr. Goodbye, Mr. Star, MrJC, MrPuffs, N.W.A, Nejidam, ngu me, NO-MERCY, Omniplasma, Pewp, remi06, robj414, rockym56, s70con, Shadoh, skitterz, Sleazy, SLY2010, Szi_77, tasos2, teccoelho, thecooldude71, TONEY777, UMD, Vengeance, Violin Spider, w8t4it, Wild., xrtzx, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
12-17-2010, 01:54 PM #20
lK U S lH
x9r390rY-p4r4D1$
Originally posted by DrewK98 View Post
Great guide man, But his is this a money glitch? Should be named how to edit playercard from combat training or something O.o

Ya because you're using money from combat training to get things to stick in player match, therefore a money glitch.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Yea me too.. No sleep... Stayed up all last night trying to figure out how to do this and prestige.. I am 14th prestige level 50.. I was also working on The Snake's and 68+1's glitch or who ever's it is.. Came in to work at 4 am with no sleep, and I get off at 9 am.. Dancing.. So when I get home I will b doing this glitch.. Any ideas on how to prestige in CT??

14th level 50 in combat training?

The following 2 users say thank you to lK U S lH for this useful post:

oX-matto-Xo, rockym56
12-17-2010, 01:59 PM #21
NO-MERCY
Do a barrel roll!
thanks man, that works perfectly. i was trying to find out a way to do this but u found it Dancing thanks again Happy
12-17-2010, 02:00 PM #22
I dont get it, Why do you need to spend your CT Points instead of your Regular MP Points? Only reason I would use this is if, I was done Prestiging. Because Its not like im gonna be trying to Buy all Titles and Emblems.
12-17-2010, 02:06 PM #23
NO-MERCY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JimmyBMXz View Post
I dont get it, Why do you need to spend your CT Points instead of your Regular MP Points? Only reason I would use this is if, I was done Prestiging. Because Its not like im gonna be trying to Buy all Titles and Emblems.

thats because u easily get CT money very easy to get but its little hard to get ur money on PM . try and look at ur PM and CT money and watch the difference/
12-17-2010, 02:08 PM #24
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by JimmyBMXz View Post

You have basically answered your own question.

Obviously this isnt for you, this is only for the people who dont have enough money Online, and get any Emblem or Background using there CT money.
12-17-2010, 02:09 PM #25
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by oneupkidparadis View Post
Ya because you're using money from combat training to get things to stick in player match, therefore a money glitch.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

14th level 50 in combat training?

Yeah I caught that after I posted...lol.. U see thats what no sleep does to you...LMAO...
12-17-2010, 03:21 PM #26
salventura
Skull Crusher
nice, will give this a try later, when I can get somebody to host
12-17-2010, 03:57 PM #27
Awesome...It's almost like for every patch something new is discovered...LOLOLOL
12-17-2010, 05:37 PM #28
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
I changed my title, but it doesnt appear to change? hm..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo