12-28-2010, 07:25 AM #1
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok there are a lot of threads relating to the LAN XP glitch although some have a bit of truth to them here are the steps in the correct way to do it and make it stick NOTE* Doing any of these steps in the wrong way will result in this not working FACT!
ok here are the steps A_FAST_BLACK_GUY is going to record a vid on this to show it is 100% working

1. Run Elite Mossy's Patch Blocker and have your stats reset
2. Turn off the patch blocker and re-install the patch
3. Start up the game and head into multiplayer
4. Navigate to LAN and setup the game, instruction here steps 1-3 + Note ---->>You must login or register to view this content.
5. Play through untill you hit level 50 with no XP left for prestiging
6. End the game by planting the bomb etc.
7. Go into player match and prestige your online account
8. Complete steps 4 - 7 again untill you are for ex. 10th prestige
9. As normal prestige you will be for ex. 11th prestige level 1, now just sit tight and wait for the contracts to update in your area. Ok now you want to head back to the main menu out of multiplayer and head back in again.
10. Once you enter playstaton network you will see that you are rank 1 then an error should come up saying that the persistant rank data has been corrupted and it will put you back to level 50 the prestige before for example 11th prestige you wll be 10th prestige level 50.
11. Now all you have to do is prestige again and carry on playing your new level and prestige has stuck.

NOTE* You cannot play any online games at all untill you have finished step 11. you must also remain in multiplayer untill you have complete step 11.failure to do any of this will result in a waste of time as the level and prestige will not stick

EDIT** Ok it has been confirmed that once you are at required prestige, you can simply go into an online match and once in, just simply pull the power cord from the back of the PS3, when you go back onto multiplayer, your level and prestige will have stuck ENJOY Happy

ok quality is the best it could be as i have recorded these using my phone so hope this helps a lot of people Happy
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHaSVrpe3ok[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=day5k7SWYKM[/ame]
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-05-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: added video

The following 23 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

A_Fast_Black_Guy, All-Day215, Alpha, Bindiman, bo3wais, Carbon0x, DanTheFEED, Devz-x, Elpachinoe, F_S_M, I Need $, iamdadutchpride, Jamesyy, Le2Live2Rise, Lick, mafiafan123, Masta-blasta117, Orgi69, Rebecca Black, CHAOZ, teccoelho, Turbo30, viper262
01-02-2011, 08:42 AM #83
Originally posted by ssj22trunks View Post
does resetting your stats mean taking you back to 0 prestige?

No, not at all. Happy
01-02-2011, 08:50 AM #84
Trunks
Geohot Happy
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
No, not at all. Happy

wait... idk if ur being sarcastic LOL if u are being then im a dumbass right now. :cry:
01-02-2011, 08:53 AM #85
Freezing-HOT
iiRoAM - Maori Stylezz
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Im not talking about modern warfare 2 and all the other things youve listed. This thread is on Black Ops therefore, all those things youve helped with mean nothing to any of us, once youve helped with this thread, then you may brag all you want.

Oh so wait i thought i heard NGU is a community in which i have helped in, and you just sound like a stuck up prick that thinks hes struck gold... all i was trying to find was alternatives, maybe if i had some i could try and report back my findings, instead of beeing accused of as being selfish..?

And ive tryed this 3 times and ive failed everytime im following step by step the only thing i havnt done is reset my account..? as its a new account i didnt think it needed to be reset, but like i sed all i need is to know if i needed to reset so no one has to do as i am doing again,

So in other words im helping the community am i not?
01-02-2011, 10:28 AM #86
A_Fast_Black_Guy
A.K.A BigDaddyMagnum
Originally posted by HOT View Post
Oh so wait i thought i heard NGU is a community in which i have helped in, and you just sound like a stuck up prick that thinks hes struck gold... all i was trying to find was alternatives, maybe if i had some i could try and report back my findings, instead of beeing accused of as being selfish..?

And ive tryed this 3 times and ive failed everytime im following step by step the only thing i havnt done is reset my account..? as its a new account i didnt think it needed to be reset, but like i sed all i need is to know if i needed to reset so no one has to do as i am doing again,

ignore mini flames & stik to thread
01-02-2011, 11:41 AM #87
wait... idk if ur being sarcastic LOL if u are being then im a dumbass right now. :cry:

No man im being completely serious, no sarcasm at all. Cool Man (aka Tustin) :y:

The following user thanked Alpha for this useful post:

Trunks
01-02-2011, 11:42 AM #88
Zeebra
Do a barrel roll!
This Method Has Been Deranking PPl SO DONT DO IT
01-02-2011, 12:14 PM #89
Originally posted by HOT View Post

First of all, this is the last post that im going to be talking to you through, because its unfair for everyone else who has to sit and watch us argue. Second, I havent found ANY part of this, all the credit goes to the creator of this thread and DijitalGoDz for they are the ones who found the glitch, all I did was report back saying what worked. Third, I NEVER said anything about the community of NGU, as I remember, I said that you sounded like you just wanted to hear, and not seek. Never in any of my words did I MYSELF say anything about a community. If im wrong and you can find me saying that, copy it, and re-quote me and I will give you ALL OF MY VBUX and +45 REP, because Im sure those words were not typed by me. All im saying is to be careful what you say, because it could come across the wrong way. Now.. if 5 people have confirmed it worked, and you are the only one saying it doesnt work, do you think that something is wrong with us? Or do you think YOU have done something wrong? if you want to continue arguing PM me. Im done with this conversation, and like I said its selfish and unfair for us to take over the thread with out arguments. Good Day..

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by Guy View Post
ignore mini flames & stik to thread

So.. im a mini-flamer when im saying the same thing you are saying?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by jamzyb View Post
Pull the power cord?!! WTF? I'd rather not f**k my PS3 up thanks..../facepalm

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Oh and you DONT need to reset your stats by the way... 2 of my mates have done this from 10th and 12th prestige all the way to 15th

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

You need to get a kill or a death for it to register on the servers....

+REP if i helped Winky Winky

By the way, ur method doesnt work. I was on 4th when I looked at urs. Went all the way to 7th, did everything you said, and when I came back online, I was still 4th. 3 Prestiges and hours lost because of you. Guys this doesnt work, dont listen to this guy.
Last edited by Alpha ; 01-02-2011 at 11:54 AM.
01-02-2011, 04:49 PM #90
BIG MOE
LORD GUAN YU

he is correct and not being sarcastic at all , my account got rest twice doing this the first time to level1 prestige1 and the time after to level1 prestige3 Smile .

Originally posted by Hackz View Post
This Method Has Been Deranking PPl SO DONT DO IT

that is not correct ( sorry ) if you loose levels after you are done it means no xp has been sticked at the server side and it only bring you back to where you started from , and for sure cause it happened to me on two different accounts 3arc will bann and reset to 0/0 they will not derank only , in most cases when boosting at some point servers don't register you xp and this will be discovered after recycling the game or ps3 on/off and one says oh my God I got deranked Smile . hope this clear things up and Alpha is on the right path with this thanks Alpha .

The following user thanked BIG MOE for this useful post:

Trunks
01-02-2011, 09:35 PM #91
Hey if anyone wants to help me derank my main account that'd be awesome..I've deranked it but the xp wont add up when doing the LAN glitch..so if someone knows the correct time etc to do it or wtvr.. i have a massive amount of gameshare to give thats on the account (ill have to deactivate my other ps3) but yeah let me know..hell even if someone can pm me the info they have I can do it myself <3 rep if help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo