12-28-2010, 07:25 AM #1
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok there are a lot of threads relating to the LAN XP glitch although some have a bit of truth to them here are the steps in the correct way to do it and make it stick NOTE* Doing any of these steps in the wrong way will result in this not working FACT!
ok here are the steps A_FAST_BLACK_GUY is going to record a vid on this to show it is 100% working

1. Run Elite Mossy's Patch Blocker and have your stats reset
2. Turn off the patch blocker and re-install the patch
3. Start up the game and head into multiplayer
4. Navigate to LAN and setup the game, instruction here steps 1-3 + Note ---->>You must login or register to view this content.
5. Play through untill you hit level 50 with no XP left for prestiging
6. End the game by planting the bomb etc.
7. Go into player match and prestige your online account
8. Complete steps 4 - 7 again untill you are for ex. 10th prestige
9. As normal prestige you will be for ex. 11th prestige level 1, now just sit tight and wait for the contracts to update in your area. Ok now you want to head back to the main menu out of multiplayer and head back in again.
10. Once you enter playstaton network you will see that you are rank 1 then an error should come up saying that the persistant rank data has been corrupted and it will put you back to level 50 the prestige before for example 11th prestige you wll be 10th prestige level 50.
11. Now all you have to do is prestige again and carry on playing your new level and prestige has stuck.

NOTE* You cannot play any online games at all untill you have finished step 11. you must also remain in multiplayer untill you have complete step 11.failure to do any of this will result in a waste of time as the level and prestige will not stick

EDIT** Ok it has been confirmed that once you are at required prestige, you can simply go into an online match and once in, just simply pull the power cord from the back of the PS3, when you go back onto multiplayer, your level and prestige will have stuck ENJOY Happy

ok quality is the best it could be as i have recorded these using my phone so hope this helps a lot of people Happy
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHaSVrpe3ok[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=day5k7SWYKM[/ame]
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-05-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: added video

The following 23 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

A_Fast_Black_Guy, All-Day215, Alpha, Bindiman, bo3wais, Carbon0x, DanTheFEED, Devz-x, Elpachinoe, F_S_M, I Need $, iamdadutchpride, Jamesyy, Le2Live2Rise, Lick, mafiafan123, Masta-blasta117, Orgi69, Rebecca Black, CHAOZ, teccoelho, Turbo30, viper262
01-01-2011, 06:55 AM #65
Originally posted by Legend
lmfao! havn't we all my friend, well the way it happened for me was i went to join a game so i could disconnect and it joined a match so i plugged out the power cord and when i turned back on it had stuck stupid idea i know, but i just jumped up lol so just need a few more people to try and confirm this

***UPDATE*** GUYS THIS WORKS! Use this, I followed EXACTLY what he said in the quote above. When you are at ur desired prestige, join a Search and Destroy game ONLINE, and run around for a few seconds, and as ur running, PULL THE POWER PLUG, then when you turn on ur PS3 and go online, it has already stuck. No need to leave the PS3 on overnight and wait for server update and risk YLOD. I just did this and it worked 100%. ***UPDATE***

+rep if I helped. Cool Man (aka Tustin) :y:
Last edited by Alpha ; 01-01-2011 at 07:02 AM.

The following user thanked Alpha for this useful post:

Carbon0x
01-01-2011, 01:19 PM #66
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
***UPDATE*** GUYS THIS WORKS! Use this, I followed EXACTLY what he said in the quote above. When you are at ur desired prestige, join a Search and Destroy game ONLINE, and run around for a few seconds, and as ur running, PULL THE POWER PLUG, then when you turn on ur PS3 and go online, it has already stuck. No need to leave the PS3 on overnight and wait for server update and risk YLOD. I just did this and it worked 100%. ***UPDATE***

Brilliant so thats around 5 people who have confirmed this way, thanx for having the balls lol, ok so we can safely assume that going into an online game and pulling the power cord will in fact make your level and prestige stick. thanx for the confirmation + rep

The following user thanked Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

viper262
01-01-2011, 02:40 PM #67
Brilliant so thats around 5 people who have confirmed this way, thanx for having the balls lol, ok so we can safely assume that going into an online game and pulling the power cord will in fact make your level and prestige stick. thanx for the confirmation + rep

No man, THANK YOU. YOU figured all this out. But yeah Ive done the plug-pull thein 3 TIMES already. Worked everytime. Cool Man (aka Tustin) :y:

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Is anyone on PS3 Black Ops right now? Or can anyone here tell me how to reset my stats? Im going to continue doing this today, But I need some help this time around. Thanks.
01-01-2011, 02:43 PM #68
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
No man, THANK YOU. YOU figured all this out. But yeah Ive done the plug-pull thein 3 TIMES already. Worked everytime. Cool Man (aka Tustin) :y:

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Is anyone on PS3 Black Ops right now? Or can anyone here tell me how to reset my stats? Im going to continue doing this today, But I need some help this time around. Thanks.

yeah just use the elite mossy patch blocker method.
01-01-2011, 03:42 PM #69
yeah just use the elite mossy patch blocker method.

So how do I reset my stats using that method?
01-01-2011, 05:44 PM #70
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
So how do I reset my stats using that method?

ok what you will have to do is setup the patch blocker, it will give you a code in the top box it will say something like 198.168 etc now click start blocking, ok now what you need to do is go to your ps3 into the network settings - custom and go along untill you reach proxy server. enter the long code you got from the patch blocker, now save settings and delete the game patch in the game data utillity and start up the game, it should not ask you to install the 1.05 patch. ok now go to multiplayer and try to connect to the playstation servers, it will give you an error ok now quit the game, and disable proxy server in the network settings. start the game back up and install the patch. thats it your done, it should give you a little message saying your online stats have been reset.
01-01-2011, 07:51 PM #71

I done that, pulled the power cable out when I was at 3rd prestige level 1 in a search and destroy online game, went back online and I was still level 1 prestige 0 after being reset.
01-01-2011, 11:59 PM #72
Freezing-HOT
iiRoAM - Maori Stylezz
ill try this in a couple of hours guys going to go home and try now if anyone has any new theories please share Happy
01-02-2011, 12:29 AM #73
Originally posted by HOT View Post
ill try this in a couple of hours guys going to go home and try now if anyone has any new theories please share Happy

it's not a theory..it works lol

The following 2 users say thank you to Raith Knows for this useful post:

Alpha, Legend_Armour_

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo