Post: Does Treyarch Hate People With Skill and Experience When It Comes To Cod?
12-28-2010, 06:04 PM #1
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly, yeah I think they do.

They took out so many things that people who have skill and previous experience with Cod usually use. For starters, they took out the double tap Y (or Triangle for PS3) trick when you're reloading to make it so you aren't reloading anymore. Why take that out? Cod's controls are supposed to feel free and make you feel like you can do anything.

Next, they made listening to other players' footsteps almost impossible, even if you have an expensive gaming headset. If you spend the money to buy an expensive product for gaming, then you should get your money's worth. Also, the almost silent footsteps make Ninja an almost useless perk.

Treyarch also made it so that Challenges don't unlock anything (except pro perks...). This allows people who have no skill whatsoever to buy the best attachments and camo for their gun. If this isn't "noob friendly", then what is? People should have to earn everything. It's not fair that people with real skill can't show off their gun. And if they think "Oh we just want to prevent boosting", that's stupid becuase they already have a really uptight banning system (thanks Treyarch?).

Drop Shotting. We all know dive to prone was made only to help stop drop shotting. Drop shotting is a technique used by many experienced Cod players. Treyarch added dive to prone to stop these people from using their skill because they think it is "unfair". Well. . . if they are trying to make a VIDEO GAME realistic :carling:, it would make sense to keep this in right? It seems that they are trying to make a game more and more realistic. Well in a real war, if I see people, I'm dropping straight to the ground.

Next on my list is. . . quick scoping. Yeah. Quickscoping has been in Call of Duty ever since day one. It is the thing that people could do in private matches for hours and hours. People learned how to quickscope, they practiced, they practiced even more, and they got good enough to use it in a real game. It was great; it was a part of Cod. But. . . Treyarch on the other hand thinks it would make new players have a disadvantage (. . . umm all new players have a disadvantage). They took out Sleight of Hand pro for snipers. . . and they should have stopped there and maybe give snipers an exclusive Sleight of Hand Pro perk. They also think people who can't do it (JD_2020) would have a disadvantage. Well. . . to be honest, quickscoping is a skill that builds up over time. Also, quickscopers actually have a disadvantage. If they miss the first shot, they're dead. If they get a hit marker, they're dead. If the other guy has last stand, they're probably dead. Treyarch should leave huge decisions about quickscoping to Infinity Ward, the better developing company of the two.

So overall, Treyarch took many tricks and tactics out of their game used by many people with skill to make the game easier for people who are new to Call of Duty. Now before you guys comment and say "go play a different Cod", well I am. I'm playing Cod4. I only made this thread to stick up for people who have been playing this game for a damn long time (since Cod4 and under). At least Infinity Ward knows it's a video game and not real life. I think it's funny that Treyarch has Nazi Zombies and a guy who was "programmed" in their game, and they are trying to be realistic. Treyarch just doesn't like people who have skill. What do you guys think?
Last edited by lilnatsfan44 ; 12-29-2010 at 05:20 PM.

The following 50 users say thank you to lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

__Pedo__, 890popbox, AgentSexyPig, agtiger, alcapoter, aNaTuMy-, AndyFraser, austincgardner, aZlan, baycod9, benyon, black123456789, CasJ, DORiS_420, FuzzaMuzza, Hadenkin, howigethere, i Red Bull, iloveyou2, J.E.T.S, JKLAZ, kingofdoom, Lavenous_Bob, Leo99756, M.Mac, malik-ramires, Mark360, MeltdowN, MP-47AK5, mrguy0874, Pillar2365, Post Count, Press ►, r0123456780, ResistElite,, SBOSS, Shakal, SiicSkillZz, SleepyTuness, snirtox, StepTheBest3, stikyboms, Teh Niganator, The Overdose, Who Shot Ya, xd366, xSOADx, xXM@DM@RCXx, XxNickb96xX, zchryfrk
01-29-2011, 11:14 PM #47
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Originally posted by mattk3650 View Post
I think they hate noobs and people who don't play a lot. Why would they make it take 10+ days to make it to 15th prestige. Do you really think that the average gamer is going to be able to do that? In MW2 most people didn't mind because we had the option to hack our accounts to 10th prestige if we didn't want to rank up legit. Most people didn't mind the hackers or they were hackers.

In Black Ops, either you rank up, or you don't have fun.

It took WAY more than 10 days. I'd say 15-18+

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

kaaabaaammmmmmmmmmmm
01-29-2011, 11:22 PM #48
J.E.T.S
JET LIFE
Originally posted by mickymouse View Post
the way i see it is if u quickscope you fail and have no skill for doing it because you clearly do not understand wat a marksman does so its good that they removed it.... removing the challenges is crap tho....its also a good thing they removed drop shotting coz its nooby and pathetic and if anyone does it to me i report them.... its also a good thing they removed the ability to run around and knife people.... because in a real war...you would never do that...so why should you on a game? and this is just my opinion so dont start bitching at me...

at the moment treyarch are failing with games...some parts are allright with black ops...but its bad

You sound to me like the kind of kid that gets wrecked every game and just calls everyone noobs just for killing you. Dropshotting is nooby? You HAVE to be joking. Dropping to the ground while maintaining your shot is definitely not nooby. I'd dropshot you everytime just to piss you off. And as far as the QS being nooby? You prolly just suck ass at it so you don't know what you're talking about. If QS was so nooby why isn't everyone as famous as OpTic Pred OG or zzirGrizz? Because it's takes skill, and they have more skill than others. You are absolutely retarded.
Do us all a favor and give your gaming system to someone with a brain.
/Rant.

The following user thanked J.E.T.S for this useful post:

lilnatsfan44
01-29-2011, 11:59 PM #49
kleszyk
Big Daddy
Originally posted by mickymouse View Post
the way i see it is if u quickscope you fail and have no skill for doing it because you clearly do not understand wat a marksman does so its good that they removed it.... removing the challenges is crap tho....its also a good thing they removed drop shotting coz its nooby and pathetic and if anyone does it to me i report them.... its also a good thing they removed the ability to run around and knife people.... because in a real war...you would never do that...so why should you on a game? and this is just my opinion so dont start bitching at me...

at the moment treyarch are failing with games...some parts are allright with black ops...but its bad

Do NOT come here on your first post and say "dont start bitching" at your opinion after you say you report ppl for dropshotting.
Plus theres no "dropshot" option for reporting, which tells me u must accuse them of cheating/hacking, which if you havent seen all the f**kin threads lately, THEY BAN CONSOLES FOR.

"nooby and pathetic" definetly fits your description mate
*f**kin twat*:bat:

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by storm View Post
As the COD's come out every year I just get used to it... I'll play what my friends and what everyone else is playing.

BUT. SECOND CHANCE. OMG? SO FRUSTRATING. That is just another annoying thing to help the newbies. So many people use it.

you did notice that SAME perk has been in every COD game since COD4 right??
just wondering lol:420::420:
01-30-2011, 06:28 AM #50
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Damn right, fuking Second Chance makes me to empty a full cartidge in someone just to get sure the motherfuker doesn't have Second Chance shit.
I'm on Day 2 2 Hours of playing and I'm Prestige 1 Level 47, don't know if that is ok lol.
01-30-2011, 06:45 AM #51
Honk
Brute
the average player takes 24 hours to get 1 prestige finished. on the other site it depends what game mode you are playing. A player who is pretty good on search and destroy ranks faster up as some 1 who keeps playing TDM.
01-30-2011, 07:10 AM #52
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Originally posted by kleszyk View Post

you did notice that SAME perk has been in every COD game since COD4 right??
just wondering lol:420::420:

That is true. But it is the most annoying in Black Ops. It's also one of the most used perks because all of the third tier perks basically suck, except Second Chance. And since Treyarch wants to help those noobs even more, they make it so you can get revived (like in WaW).

The following user thanked lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

kleszyk
01-30-2011, 12:32 PM #53
kleszyk
Big Daddy
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
That is true. But it is the most annoying in Black Ops. It's also one of the most used perks because all of the third tier perks basically suck, except Second Chance. And since Treyarch wants to help those noobs even more, they make it so you can get revived (like in WaW).

I see where your coming from and yes I see aLOT of ppl useing it, but after playing every cod game since 4 its nothing new apart from one extra bullet.

and I actualy like the revive system for tactical gameplay on TDM with my mates.:420:

Next Cod they should remove it tho as its getting repetative now/facepalm
01-30-2011, 01:57 PM #54
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Great post btw ;p
I just wish i could go on MW2 and play NORMAL game now that im banned from black ops
Every match i just went into on mw2 was a CL, Its beyond a joke now lol.
01-30-2011, 02:32 PM #55
SiicSkillZz
Bounty hunter
yeah your right , but quickscoping isnt realistic so why must that come back .

srry for bad english

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo