01-27-2011, 08:45 PM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

I am making this thread regarding of the recent Black Op's Permanent bans people have been receiving on Ps3.

At the moment unfortunately there is no way a reversing this at the moment and no way of by-passing it as of yet.

I am making this thread to regard everybody of what has going on. I will update this thread in a bit with more information regarding all of any news that has been released.

I appreciate all of your attentions. This thread will also cut down the threads and spam that has been going on.

If you have any Questions and or things you would like to post please feel free and do so. Please keep it clean and Follow the forum rules.[/color]

Some Member's Have made threads that could save your from Getting Perma banned and also ways to avoid it. I have provided you with the Links to the thread below.

Thread #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread #2: Post here if you have been banned. You must login or register to view this content.

At the moment there are many theory's and things you can do to try to get un-banned. But not many have been confirmed to actually be legit and work.

- Reaper
Last edited by Reaper ; 01-28-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

ADEEB001, AMNE, baycod9, billionk, Bloodstaind, Connor, danny19901, DORiS_420, DreamKidzVa, Extractz92, gdnxp, Hurldoh, i_luxx_i, IzBoogz, Jake9, Joelthecool, jovany2008, justinglentzl, KaYos, KingKj52, LightModz, Lydey, Nicky74me, Nummpty, OPTIMISM, P4NiSh3R, Post Count, pro185, qwerew, shawry, STyLe_JapaN, teeth08, TheFuhrer, ThwiX, TMAN242, uhChad, vTiger., vx-skillz-vx, x_5, Xcellerator, xRafiq-, xTrueFear, Yeezus Christ, ZeroOo
01-28-2011, 05:54 AM #65
Ok so I have a 2 questions that I am hoping someone can help me with. So the first one is that I updated from 3.55 CFW to 3.56 without anything special, like I just did a regular update without reformatting my ps3 or deleting the black ops patch or whatever. But I have played on it and it's just fine, but my question is will it stay like that or can Sony somehow find out that it was jailbroken and eventually permanently ban my whole ps3? (ps I deleted everything that was like proving it was jailbroken like the FTP server and the download pkg files folder so yah idk if that makes a difference or not). And my second question is very hard to follow so try to follow along, so after I updated my ps3 I deleted my hacked account without signing on to it or even going on black ops on it (because I heard about all of this bs but note that I haven't been on my ps3 since they started all this baning stuff) and then I updated my black ops after deleting all traces of ever hacking my ps3/accounts so will my non hacked accounts eventually get banned because they could find that hacked account and trace it back to my ps3 even though it is deleted off of my ps3? Then the second part of this question is since I did the prestige hack without all the money and without editing my stats or anything will they still ban that account and my whole ps3 without doing any other hack besides the prestige hacking that just got patched like 2 weeks ago? Thank you to whoever answers these questions.
01-28-2011, 06:15 AM #66
For 2 days now all I get is can't connect to servers and no its not any files from ftp.
I was playing online and got kick off the server. It never says ban, just cant connect
01-28-2011, 06:16 AM #67
NormL
Owner of The REAL eXp LLC
Originally posted by woohoo51 View Post
Haha. I got console banned. I stayed on 3.55 too. Smile I don't really care though I mean, only good part of Black Ops was Theater Mode. That's the only thing I'm going to miss. :/

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Don't get too cocky. They are still banned people. I would say GF to you very soon.

idc if i get banned, a barely play black ops to begin with. im too busy with assassins creed brotherhood. besides, i hear people are getting unbanned. maybe because treyarch was a little too hasty in the bans.
01-28-2011, 06:19 AM #68
spydermonkee
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hunterw7777777 View Post
Ok so I have a 2 questions that I am hoping someone can help me with. So the first one is that I updated from 3.55 CFW to 3.56 without anything special, like I just did a regular update without reformatting my ps3 or deleting the black ops patch or whatever. But I have played on it and it's just fine, but my question is will it stay like that or can Sony somehow find out that it was jailbroken and eventually permanently ban my whole ps3? (ps I deleted everything that was like proving it was jailbroken like the FTP server and the download pkg files folder so yah idk if that makes a difference or not). And my second question is very hard to follow so try to follow along, so after I updated my ps3 I deleted my hacked account without signing on to it or even going on black ops on it (because I heard about all of this bs but note that I haven't been on my ps3 since they started all this baning stuff) and then I updated my black ops after deleting all traces of ever hacking my ps3/accounts so will my non hacked accounts eventually get banned because they could find that hacked account and trace it back to my ps3 even though it is deleted off of my ps3? Then the second part of this question is since I did the prestige hack without all the money and without editing my stats or anything will they still ban that account and my whole ps3 without doing any other hack besides the prestige hacking that just got patched like 2 weeks ago? Thank you to whoever answers these questions.

I did the same thing and still got the perma banCool Man (aka Tustin)
Selling my ps3 and all games buying xbox, oh wait already got one lol

**** sony and 3arc lost my biznass forever
01-28-2011, 06:26 AM #69
Originally posted by spydermonkee View Post
I did the same thing and still got the perma banCool Man (aka Tustin)
Selling my ps3 and all games buying xbox, oh wait already got one lol

**** sony and 3arc lost my biznass forever

So wait ima eventually get my ps3 permabanned even though all traces of hacking any of my account and my ps3 is off of it and gone?
01-28-2011, 07:44 AM #70
Janiboy
☆ janiboy95 ☆
OMG they are really "hard". Now, i give a f**k off, BO fails...
01-28-2011, 08:20 AM #71
Originally posted by jovany2008 View Post
i got banned already. buying new ps3

Whats the point in buying a new ps3 just to play a shitty game Eek
01-28-2011, 09:13 AM #72
Smiithy2010
What You Looking At Fool?
I Deleted my Bops patcch i still got banned but **** it i hated that game anyways
01-28-2011, 09:37 AM #73
MrRa1n
League Champion
I'm bypassing 3.56 update at the minute. When they patch that, GeoHot will have already released a 3.56 CFW Happy I just play Black Ops on Xbox now seeing as I am banned on account Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo