01-27-2011, 08:45 PM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

I am making this thread regarding of the recent Black Op's Permanent bans people have been receiving on Ps3.

At the moment unfortunately there is no way a reversing this at the moment and no way of by-passing it as of yet.

I am making this thread to regard everybody of what has going on. I will update this thread in a bit with more information regarding all of any news that has been released.

I appreciate all of your attentions. This thread will also cut down the threads and spam that has been going on.

If you have any Questions and or things you would like to post please feel free and do so. Please keep it clean and Follow the forum rules.[/color]

Some Member's Have made threads that could save your from Getting Perma banned and also ways to avoid it. I have provided you with the Links to the thread below.

Thread #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread #2: Post here if you have been banned. You must login or register to view this content.

At the moment there are many theory's and things you can do to try to get un-banned. But not many have been confirmed to actually be legit and work.

- Reaper
Last edited by Reaper ; 01-28-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

ADEEB001, AMNE, baycod9, billionk, Bloodstaind, Connor, danny19901, DORiS_420, DreamKidzVa, Extractz92, gdnxp, Hurldoh, i_luxx_i, IzBoogz, Jake9, Joelthecool, jovany2008, justinglentzl, KaYos, KingKj52, LightModz, Lydey, Nicky74me, Nummpty, OPTIMISM, P4NiSh3R, Post Count, pro185, qwerew, shawry, STyLe_JapaN, teeth08, TheFuhrer, ThwiX, TMAN242, uhChad, vTiger., vx-skillz-vx, x_5, Xcellerator, xRafiq-, xTrueFear, Yeezus Christ, ZeroOo
01-27-2011, 08:48 PM #3
xRafiq-
Pedobear
ok thank man !

The following 6 users say thank you to xRafiq- for this useful post:

courtjester51, FrOzTi, killerfireninja, NextGenStalker, RitualOfTomato-, xnatedawg808
01-27-2011, 08:49 PM #4
Lykes
Save Point
black ops beats hackers ? noooo cant belive it =O come on ngu show them who rules =O

The following 14 users say thank you to Lykes for this useful post:

Benj, deneo24, Dingus98, HerbalEye, Post Count, Proboscis, PsYcHoSiS, RitualOfTomato-, Rokiz, Shakal, SirBluffz, TheAMin4u, XD_DEATH_XD, xRafiq-
01-27-2011, 08:50 PM #5
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
This is wasn't me this was iLLnesZHD this equals up to a pasword change
Last edited by Crunk ; 01-27-2011 at 11:23 PM.
01-27-2011, 08:50 PM #6
jovany2008
Bounty hunter
i got banned already. buying new ps3

The following 2 users say thank you to jovany2008 for this useful post:

Gshyne, wright55
01-27-2011, 08:52 PM #7
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy
thank you ! we realy want to find away around this

The following user thanked ZeroOo for this useful post:

xL-Ap
01-27-2011, 08:58 PM #8
Parablank
Gym leader
Originally posted by jovany2008 View Post
i got banned already. buying new ps3

Really? Does BO really mean that much to you? I would recommend waiting until 2 weeks after, because they would either have a unbanning method or not. Until then I would personally play better games like Heavy Rain or Demon Souls. Plus, Killzone 3 comes out in a MONTH. =D

The following 11 users say thank you to Parablank for this useful post:

bevy300, cerj, Dennfoxjames, edo526, hacker103, ken2505, killerfireninja, Markie-, Mr Grumpy, Shakal, TheBryant
01-27-2011, 09:17 PM #9
**** treyarch, i forgot to del the patch before the update so now ive got to put up with that nice perm ban they gave me Smile

The following user thanked JJHarris4 for this useful post:

cerj
01-27-2011, 09:23 PM #10
TheMagicN
Vault dweller
Originally posted by JJHarris4 View Post
**** treyarch, i forgot to del the patch before the update so now ive got to put up with that nice perm ban they gave me Smile

even if you deleted the patch you would still be banned
i deleted the blops patch gone back to ofw 3.55 formated my whole ps3 did everything in the recovery menu went to 3.56
and now when i start up blops
it says that this console is permabanned Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to TheMagicN for this useful post:

Drake, TheRandomGuy128

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo