02-03-2011, 06:10 PM #1
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is for people who have already got the perk and you can upgrade it to PRO.

1. Go To LAN PARTY and set up a match then join a friend and quickly tap O, O, O. you should get a message saying Game Lobby Full.

Now your automatically at the LAN screen. Just go to create a class and go to perks and press square to upgrade. Now just highlight it once bought and accept an invite and tap X repeatedly

***NO LAG NEEDED***

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLT1ebjA2C4[/ame]
Last edited by brenzo2 ; 02-05-2011 at 11:06 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to brenzo2 for this useful post:

allant, andyandrwew144, ben_dover420, boyyo11, Chicharito, codwawandmw2, cubandanger05, Criptus, DinoFreak, Dr. Dre, EliteHackxx, EpicRush, Extractz92, Gilmar_, GRAND, hades77, IcedLattte, iiSuPerBaD, JJHarris4, kevh13, killa skillz, lea_akd, ManBearPiggy, mindurbiz, Mr. Star, mrmoss, Needfreemodloby, NooFag, oHai My Name Is, ONEr1SKYw4R, Pauly, pro61904, Ryan_ward1, snefone, Soldier., SoLDieRDaP, STUNNA-_-Nancy, tooskilled2k11, toxic90384109284, Tryharder, viralhysteria, Xanadu, xfaiilure-x, xRafiq-, zephir
02-03-2011, 08:35 PM #11
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
going to try this when i go back on thanks!
02-03-2011, 09:30 PM #12
this is pretty cool but does it work on xbox?:tits:
02-03-2011, 09:49 PM #13
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by ward1 View Post
this doesnt work

yes it does.... you should actually try it without posting first

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Spaarkyy View Post
this is pretty cool but does it work on xbox?:tits:

yes it should

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post
Does the pro perk sticks or it wears off ? I mean does it stick to the class where i glitched it.

yes it sticks 100% but only to the class. So you will have to use the copy class option to get it on more classes :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by ward1 View Post
this doesnt work

Dude, try it again.

You go to LAN Party
Press Create Match
Now Join a friend and as soon as you hit square keep tapping O
Now you will get a message saying 'Game Lobby Full'
Press OK and you will be in LAN Party
Press Create a class and buy the pro perks / press square to upgrade.
Now highlight the PRO Perk you just bought
And accept the invite from a friend and press X rapidly.
02-03-2011, 11:43 PM #14
Originally posted by brenzo2 View Post
This is for people who have already got the perk and you can upgrade it to PRO.

1. Go To LAN PARTY and set up a match then join a friend and quickly tap O, O, O. you should get a message saying Game Lobby Full.

Now your automatically at the LAN screen. Just go to create a class and go to perks and press square to upgrade. Now just highlight it once bought and accept an invite and tap X repeatedly

***NO LAG NEEDED***

thank you works perfectly

The following user thanked Batrush for this useful post:

brenzo2
02-03-2011, 11:53 PM #15
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Batrush View Post
thank you works perfectly

NP dude, glad i could help Happy
02-03-2011, 11:56 PM #16
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Rambodian View Post
this is easier, and you have more time =D

add me to do this glitch I need it Smile
02-04-2011, 12:05 AM #17
Originally posted by brenzo2 View Post
yes it does.... you should actually try it without posting first

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

yes it should

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

yes it sticks 100% but only to the class. So you will have to use the copy class option to get it on more classes :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Dude, try it again.

You go to LAN Party
Press Create Match
Now Join a friend and as soon as you hit square keep tapping O
Now you will get a message saying 'Game Lobby Full'
Press OK and you will be in LAN Part
Press Create a class and buy the pro perks / press square to upgrade.
Now highlight the PRO Perk you just bought
And accept the invite from a friend and press X rapidly.

Sorry to bother you again I havent tried it yet because I'm 2 levels away from next prestige and I already have pro perks . So out of curiously I just wanna mention this if you are in LAN party u dont actually buy perks as u can select the pro version of any perk by toggling and your usage of the word "bought " is confusing me. Also if you can verify if this perk is working currently at this very moment or tell me wen did u last performed this glitch?
02-04-2011, 12:07 AM #18
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
Sorry to bother you again I havent tried it yet because I'm 2 levels away from next prestige and I already have pro perks . So out of curiously I just wanna mention this if you are in LAN party u dont actually buy perks as u can select the pro version of any perk by toggling and your usage of the word "bought " is confusing me. Also if you can verify if this perk is working currently at this very moment or tell me wen did u last performed this glitch?

if you want add me to do it ps3 : crazzy_dexter407
02-04-2011, 12:14 AM #19
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!

Last Performed: Now. 4th Feb
By bought i mean you buy it with your COD points.

When you join a friend and do the O,O,O. it tricks the game into thinking your in Player Match. but it kicks you to the LAN Menu. and add me and i can help u. Brenzo2

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Also, the perks are PAID but they don't require any challenges to unlock. As marathon pro; i hardly play capture the flag.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by CrazzyDexter407 View Post
if you want add me to do it ps3 : crazzy_dexter407

but u just asked what to.... nevermind, just add me and i support you until you understand the glitch. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo