02-03-2011, 06:10 PM #1
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is for people who have already got the perk and you can upgrade it to PRO.

1. Go To LAN PARTY and set up a match then join a friend and quickly tap O, O, O. you should get a message saying Game Lobby Full.

Now your automatically at the LAN screen. Just go to create a class and go to perks and press square to upgrade. Now just highlight it once bought and accept an invite and tap X repeatedly

***NO LAG NEEDED***

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLT1ebjA2C4[/ame]
Last edited by brenzo2 ; 02-05-2011 at 11:06 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to brenzo2 for this useful post:

allant, andyandrwew144, ben_dover420, boyyo11, Chicharito, codwawandmw2, cubandanger05, Criptus, DinoFreak, Dr. Dre, EliteHackxx, EpicRush, Extractz92, Gilmar_, GRAND, hades77, IcedLattte, iiSuPerBaD, JJHarris4, kevh13, killa skillz, lea_akd, ManBearPiggy, mindurbiz, Mr. Star, mrmoss, Needfreemodloby, NooFag, oHai My Name Is, ONEr1SKYw4R, Pauly, pro61904, Ryan_ward1, snefone, Soldier., SoLDieRDaP, STUNNA-_-Nancy, tooskilled2k11, toxic90384109284, Tryharder, viralhysteria, Xanadu, xfaiilure-x, xRafiq-, zephir
02-05-2011, 12:47 PM #47
ninja12
Can’t trickshot me!
works a treat thanks bro
02-05-2011, 12:52 PM #48
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Batrush View Post
thank you works perfectly

Originally posted by CrazzyDexter407 View Post
add me to do this glitch I need it Smile

Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post
Sorry to bother you again I havent tried it yet because I'm 2 levels away from next prestige and I already have pro perks . So out of curiously I just wanna mention this if you are in LAN party u dont actually buy perks as u can select the pro version of any perk by toggling and your usage of the word "bought " is confusing me. Also if you can verify if this perk is working currently at this very moment or tell me wen did u last performed this glitch?

Originally posted by CrazzyDexter407 View Post
if you want add me to do it ps3 : crazzy_dexter407

Originally posted by Falco47 View Post
does this only work for Por Perks, can i use it for gold camo or other stuff?

no problem dude Winky Winky
02-05-2011, 01:03 PM #49
lsaajack
Do a barrel roll!
This works great so much easier to do then the other one.

I hope they don't patch it mind you they never patched the last one in the last update Happy
02-05-2011, 03:09 PM #50
dnz
Save Point
I dont get it work i need gelp =/

my psn absolut-xs

if some1 can help so add me
02-05-2011, 03:11 PM #51
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by lsaajack View Post
This works great so much easier to do then the other one.

I hope they don't patch it mind you they never patched the last one in the last update Happy

haha the last one is one month old
02-05-2011, 03:14 PM #52
So many ppl trying to get there posts up
02-05-2011, 03:24 PM #53
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by 2020 View Post
So many ppl trying to get there posts up

...... no dude. Take away all my rep and posts idc. get someone to reset me. i keep thanking everyone anyway. unlike you. i help others for free not for +rep and crap
02-05-2011, 03:31 PM #54
Originally posted by brenzo2 View Post
...... no dude. Take away all my rep and posts idc. get someone to reset me. i keep thanking everyone anyway. unlike you. i help others for free not for +rep and crap

Wtf are you on about if u look at threads all ppl are say stupid stuff like nice etc..
I never blamed you so STFU
02-05-2011, 03:36 PM #55
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by 2020 View Post
Wtf are you on about if u look at threads all ppl are say stupid stuff like nice etc..
I never blamed you so STFU

haha sorry, i assumed to fast. My apologies to you :mad:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo