03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-03-2011, 11:56 PM #11
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
I unbanned by console so I'm not bothered, I don't understand why you guys haven't.. but I remember they unbanned xbox hackers the day that the maps came out, that is where this rumor poped up from as all the platforms should be treated the same. I guess Microsoft told Treyarch to unban them to make the most out of there money agreement and maximize profits..

The following 2 users say thank you to juddylovespizza for this useful post:

Dank, Thristle
03-04-2011, 12:00 AM #12
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Juddy View Post
I unbanned by console so I'm not bothered, I don't understand why you guys haven't.. but I remember they unbanned xbox hackers the day that the maps came out, that is where this rumor poped up from as all the platforms should be treated the same. I guess Microsoft told Treyarch to unban them to make the most out of there money agreement and maximize profits..

It could also be the fact that maybe it had to do with the early map release agreement and they asked for them to unban them to make up for the money they payed for the early DLC release
03-04-2011, 12:08 AM #13
Proboscis
★ Truthworthy level 1 ! ★
Theyarch is evil :evil: :(
03-04-2011, 12:24 AM #14
Dank
Not Former Staff

When did you get unbanned juddy? This is so true. Treyarch doesn't care about PS3 at all.... Treyarch is Microsofts bitch.
03-04-2011, 12:26 AM #15
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by Zatoichi View Post
When did you get unbanned juddy? This is so true. Treyarch doesn't care about PS3 at all.... Treyarch is Microsofts bitch.

The day I got banned I unbanned myself.
03-04-2011, 12:29 AM #16
Dank
Not Former Staff
The day I got banned I unbanned myself.

I should've guessed^^
03-04-2011, 12:30 AM #17
baycod9
Vault dweller
Originally posted by DARKESTNINJA View Post
You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.

ehh. im just gna sell ps3 then lol
03-04-2011, 12:31 AM #18
Naruto
Dark Knight
Haha that's what they get for hackingWinky Winky
03-04-2011, 01:39 AM #19
Press ►
am r supr fgt
This is ****ing gay. I ragequit off Treyarch forever.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo