03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-04-2011, 08:20 PM #38
Kylee.
Banned
Badmove for the money whores!, their game is just to make it fair and no hacking, but i don't see what hacking a level to the top is harming other players.. its jusst a number and badge.. if i was treyarch i think a better move for them would be people who are hacking the online games (not levels) likle CLs etc. should be banned not for hacking a level and a few cod points.

The following user thanked Kylee. for this useful post:

ρrodigyz
03-04-2011, 08:28 PM #39
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Njamimars View Post
I'ts kinda funny people start raging at Treyarch, yes they didn't made the best game ever but they defended it, if they maybe didnt took action it would be MW2 once again. And that pretty much sucks.

You all knew here that there are consequences like to get banned, you have joined a forum where most things are cheat/hack related, so stop the excuses with someone else did it.

Treyarch isn't doing much except defending what they made, you can argue about it but in the end you are wrong. Hacking is against the TOS, not only Treyarches TOS but also Sony's

I am not saying that I am against hacking but I am against people who try to get mad when they get what they 'deserve'

I sold my BO for 50Euro's, I suggest you to do the same.

finally someone with common sense.....
03-04-2011, 08:33 PM #40
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Although they are money whores I do not see them unbanning and the reason is if they did that would make them look even worse because they didn't stick with what they said. If the do not unban anyone then people may start to take them a little more seriously as they see that Activision isn't playing around, nor is Treyarch.

didn't they unban everyone on xbox? :carling:

The following 2 users say thank you to helpmeoprah for this useful post:

juddylovespizza, Mr Grumpy
03-04-2011, 08:33 PM #41
MW2 activision please
03-04-2011, 08:33 PM #42
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Its a 1 in a million chances we will get unbanned so if u hacked ur on your own bcuz everyone knew the ban wave was comming so stop crying like babies and accept the truth like mans!! :carling:
03-04-2011, 09:14 PM #43
Originally posted by helpmeoprah View Post

Yeah but only a few, not many were permanently banned on xbox. Over 50,000 are on the ps3.
03-04-2011, 09:32 PM #44
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Yeah but only a few, not many were permanently banned on xbox. Over 50,000 are on the ps3.

Because Treyarch is Microsofts bitch... Smh treyarch
03-04-2011, 09:49 PM #45
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by helpmeoprah View Post

thats what does annoy me that they don't treat all platforms the same
03-04-2011, 10:39 PM #46
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Justice View Post
What I dont get is why ANY OF YOU WOULD CARE IF THIS IS A "MONEY LOSS" FOR 3ARC.

We dont make any money of DLC.

Why don't people be honest and say, " I hoped they would unban me"...Nobody gives a shit how much money 3arc is "losing", they just care about getting unbanned.

So hopefully all the "Treyarch will lose soo much money if they dont unban me" threads will cease.

Its not what I'm saying. My point in my thread was to inform players that it seems they're not getting unbanned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo