03-03-2011, 11:23 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First id like to say if you don't already have a lag switch, and know how to set it up. Don't bother watching the video, its not for you! (I will not be answering stupid questions) Also if you have a problem with glitching/cheating then GTFO why are you even in the glitching section leaving stupid comments???

Now with that being said, here is the new video on how to force host with a lag switch. (you can also use net tools if you don't have a lag switch)[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roo_uzy19y8]YouTube - (NEW)Force Host On Black Ops.MOD[/ame]

MAKE SURE WHEN YOUR IN THE PARY B4 YOU SEARCH FOR A GAME PRESS SELECT AND SET YOUR SEARCH PREFERENCES TO "LOCALE ONLY"

1) find a game you want to play and as soon as you press x turn ON your lag switch

2) if done correctly it should say ``waiting for 6 more players`` leave it ON for a couple seconds then quickly flick OFF then back ON

3) if done correctly it should say ``testing matches xx% - 0/xx good games`` leave the switch ON for a couple seconds then quickly switch it OFF then ON again

4) if done correctly it should say ``testing matches xx% -0/xx good games`` it will look the same as step 3 except the % will slightly go up. Keep your switch ON until it says waiting for 6 more players... then turn your switch OFF and you will be host

5)if done correctly you will be sitting in a lobby by yourself (or with party) waiting for other players to join.

6) once enough players join the game to start it, the host will migrate. to stop someone else from getting host you need to turn your switch ON when ppl join the lobby to lag them. leave it ON for a couple short seconds and see if it says ``migrating host`` if it doesn't say ``migrating host`` after a second or two then there isn't enough ppl to get the game going so turn your switch OFF and wait for more ppl to join. once more ppl have joined and you have your switch ON and it says ``migrating host`` leave it ON until it gets to ``migrating host 4`` then quickly turn your switch OFF then back ON b4 it gets to ``migrating host 5``

7) if done correctly you will have have your switch still ON and you will see it say ``migrating host 5`` then it will disappear and will now say ``the match is about to begin`` and you can now turn OFF your switch and enjoy your game as host.
(if NOT done correctly you will have your switch still ON and the host migration is still counting past 5. you will NOT get host back out and repeat all steps)
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 03-05-2011 at 05:04 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

alcapoter, allanliesliesli, axemurderer, CoD_Killa21, Cole MacGrath, CVLN, dead_eye27, DinoFreak, effinTyler, iMAGEi, Judge Dredd, kyledezow, malanof5, Mallorki_81, shoaib_12, TOX!G, Wild., xBillabong5670, xFlawless--, xXXxlol
03-27-2011, 08:06 PM #65
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by 81 View Post
Sorry to bother but I'd like to give me an answer:

I have the lag switch,,, under the command button for convenience e used the cable that was by the orange and white naraanja as green (Instant disconnect) all this ok and I get to be host

the configuration of the PS3 and tried various

10 half duplex
manual mtu 1500

host that I can be so easy but I am I stand by activating the button

10 full duplex
manual mtu 1500

and so easy but also host the game to enable players out of the game and I win the game

because I do not want this help to see me like I'm doing wrong
ay I only own a telephone inalanbrico router and put the button between the router and ps3

thank you very much in advance

1) im not going to spend time helping someone who can't even hit the thanks button or +rep me for this thread.
2) I don't know WTF your talking about

The following 4 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

allanliesliesli, Cole MacGrath, kyledezow, Mallorki_81
03-27-2011, 08:09 PM #66
Originally posted by TheKid420 View Post
1) im not going to spend time helping someone who can't even hit the thanks button or +rep me for this thread.

I sended you a PM, and your CLose to ur Rep Star! :wtf:

ITs me from last night, my new account is LIL_k24
03-27-2011, 08:16 PM #67

sorry but I'm a newbie like me you have seen I had not realized lode thank sorry ok anyway thank you a thousand times and many mienbros of this forum since I graduated I have not even esccolar (I'm a mason) e and I learned a lot here and I will be willing to thank a thousand times if necessary

ok I'm sorry I bothered you so had put it before but thanks anyway, keep trying and going crazy

greetings from mallorca

oh sorry but I am Spanish and no English is not just use google translator lol
03-27-2011, 10:29 PM #68
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
thanks for this :y:
03-28-2011, 11:48 PM #69

Well Man im having 1 little problem with my lag switch. Sometimes when i lag people i get disconnected and sometimes i dont . Might that be because i have my eternet cable going straight from my modem to my ps3 and i tryed it in a private and the other person could still move and after about 5 seconds i got disconnected. Hoping 4 a reply . By the way nice tutorial your a legend and a genius :rolleyes:
03-29-2011, 01:12 AM #70
People can still move with mine and they can even shoot but they cant see me it seems. I like this more than the instant freeze because it looks like just a bad connection.... untill I'm 64-2 that is lol.
03-29-2011, 06:09 AM #71
So how many of you are having problems with the host migration? Damn thing migrates on me 19 out of 20 times when I use this method.

I think I have found an easier way to stop migration, I have gotten host in 10 new lobbies in a row but I am going to test it tomorroe again to see if its coincedence or not.

Also I havent read the whole thread but is there a method to keep host game after game in here? I may have figured that out too but again I am going to test it more tomorrow.

Again I want to thatnkthe OP for this, I have achieved more contracts in the past few days than the past months lol.

Your the man!!!

The following user thanked axemurderer for this useful post:

TheKid420
03-30-2011, 07:58 PM #72
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by axemurderer View Post
So how many of you are having problems with the host migration? Damn thing migrates on me 19 out of 20 times when I use this method.

I think I have found an easier way to stop migration, I have gotten host in 10 new lobbies in a row but I am going to test it tomorroe again to see if its coincedence or not.

Also I havent read the whole thread but is there a method to keep host game after game in here? I may have figured that out too but again I am going to test it more tomorrow.

Again I want to thatnkthe OP for this, I have achieved more contracts in the past few days than the past months lol.

Your the man!!!

Thanks bro! Ya the host migration is the hardest thing to do. Your timing has to be perfect. I've got it down pack where I can get it 98% of the time but it is tricky.
If you have a better method please share with us Smile Thanks for your feed back Smile
03-31-2011, 01:53 AM #73
Thanks bro! Ya the host migration is the hardest thing to do. Your timing has to be perfect. I've got it down pack where I can get it 98% of the time but it is tricky.
If you have a better method please share with us Smile Thanks for your feed back Smile

I tired it again last night and got host only once :derp: so I guess it was coincedence, I am trying to figure out if there is a better way to stop host migration but am pretty limited on time. Theres gotta be another way.

I am also trying to figure out how to tell your host before the game loads to save time. There is nothing worse than at the end of the loading screen seeing "connecting 3, 2, 1" when you think you got host.

I read if you type a space number and space in the clan tag the spaces only show if your host but that seems to be bull.

It seems that the screen flickers if host migrates from or too you, I am not 100% sure on this but every time host migrated on me I noticed the screen flickered and the one time I got host yesterday it did not seem to flicker.

I am going to try some things out tonight and see if anything works.

You mentioned you may have a better way to get host kid420? Where you talking about the initial lobby or the migration? I wouldent mind giving it a try for ya too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo