Post: [TUT] How to get COD BO first strike maps for free!
03-17-2011, 10:24 PM #1
alexcar5
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU

Im releasing first strike maps for free (only for BLES01032 ps3 users) hey guys i finally achieved for those ones who said that the maps need to be activated that is true and there is way to do it
just follow this tutorial and you will activate the maps i released, if you follow this tutrial you will be able to activate the maps but you will need to activate them every time you turn on the PS3 sorry that is the only way atm!

TUT: You must login or register to view this content. (it is in spanish sorry!)

REQUIREMENTS
Jailbroken ps3 cfw 3.55
COD Blackops 1.07
pendrive or external hdd (2gb or more)
ps3 filemanager (multiman 1.15 or above its okay)
First strike files: (megaupload premium users): You must login or register to view this content.

free users: i divided them in two, one .rar is for the dlc2.edat and the dlc2 folder including italian maps + zombie_cosmodrome_load.bik and another .rar for the spanish folder) PASSWORSad Awesome alexcar5

first part: You must login or register to view this content.
second part: (what you all were waiting for!! part two is here) :You must login or register to view this content.

TUT for free users:
once dowloaded both .rar extract the files using the password: alexcar5 and then just move the spanish folder inside the dlc2 folder.
now just move the folder dlc2 and the file.edat to an external hdd or pendrive and follow the tutorial from part 3.

Let's start

1.once dowloaded the maps files extract .rar file (this will also take a while)

2.then copy dlc2 and dlc.edat from inside the folder named "mapas" to an external hdd or pendrive.

3.activate the maps using the tut above

4.Plug in the pendrive to the PS3 and start multiman or any other filemanager ( dont use ftp server and filezilla this will take ages and probably dont work).

5.navigate to dev_usb001 or whatever

6. copy dlc.edat to hhd0/game/BLES01032/USDIR

7. do the same with dlc2 folder.

8. you are done

9. now just close multiman and enjoy your new maps, now we only need to wait for a new way to connect to PSN to try them online

I hope i helped please rep and sub to my youtube channel! :420:

sorry for enlgish im spanish :p
Last edited by alexcar5 ; 03-22-2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: new link!!!!

The following 7 users say thank you to alexcar5 for this useful post:

azhar101, carrasclet, gamer89117, IRoyxX, User23434, New Account, xkia
03-19-2011, 10:05 AM #29
thanx pro xD
03-19-2011, 10:09 AM #30
Xanadu
Banned
wow ur stupid u didnt try it urself
03-19-2011, 10:51 AM #31
Originally posted by alexcar5 View Post
Hi NGU

Im releasing first strike maps for free (only for BLES01032 ps3 users) hey guys i finally achieved for those ones who said that the maps need to be activated that is true and there is way to do it
just follow this tutorial and you will activate the maps i released, if you follow this tutrial you will be able to activate the maps but you will need to activate them every time you turn on the PS3 sorry that is the only way atm!

REQUIREMENTS
Jailbroken ps3 cfw 3.55
COD Blackops 1.07
First strike files: (sorry megaupload premium users only at the moment i didnt know you couldnt upload more than 1gb for free users): You must login or register to view this content.

Let's start
1.once dowloaded the maps files (it will take a while, at least 3 hours or so 1.18gb!) extract .rar file (this will also take a while)

2.then copy dlc2 and dlc.edat from inside the folder named "mapas" to an external hdd or pendrive.

3.Plug in the pendrive to the PS3 and start multiman or any other filemanager ( dont use ftp server and filezilla this will take ages and probably dont work).

4.navigate to dev_usb001 or whatever

5. copy dlc.edat to hhd0/game/BLES01032/USDIR

6. do the same with dlc2 folder.

7. you are done

8. now just close multiman and enjoy your new maps, now we only need to wait for a new way to connect to PSN to try them online

3 Hours Takes Me Like 40 - 50 mins
03-19-2011, 12:03 PM #32
alexcar5
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nummpty View Post
3 Hours Takes Me Like 40 - 50 mins

yeah I know but you have to take in account that megaupload premium users download and upload faster than free users and as well normally uploading speed is much lower than downloading
Smile :420:
03-19-2011, 11:33 PM #33
Manze
Haxor!
Hi NGU

REQUIREMENTS
Jailbroken ps3 cfw 3.55
COD Blackops 1.07
First strike files: (sorry megaupload premium users only at the moment i didnt know you couldnt upload more than 1gb for free users): You must login or register to view this content.

Let's start
1.once dowloaded the maps files (it will take a while, at least 3 hours or so 1.18gb!) extract .rar file (this will also take a while)

3.Plug in the pendrive to the PS3 and start multiman or any other filemanager ( dont use ftp server and filezilla this will take ages and probably dont work).

4.navigate to dev_usb001 or whatever

5. copy dlc.edat to hhd0/game/BLES01032/USDIR

6. do the same with dlc2 folder.

7. you are done

8. now just close multiman and enjoy your new maps, now we only need to wait for a new way to connect to PSN to try them online

Could you please upload some where else?
03-19-2011, 11:37 PM #34
alexcar5
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Manze View Post
Could you please upload some where else?

yeah im doin it right now but im just a bit stuck as the spanish folder of the maps is 1.32gb and uploading sites only accept 1gb as maximum for free users /facepalm
03-19-2011, 11:39 PM #35
Manze
Haxor!
yeah im doin it right now but im just a bit stuck as the spanish folder of the maps is 1.32gb and uploading sites only accept 1gb as maximum for free users /facepalm

Could you sent it to me by email?
03-20-2011, 12:00 AM #36
alexcar5
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Manze View Post
Could you sent it to me by email?

impossible too big, but dont worry it is 1 am in my country and i just found out that i can upload em to 2shared so i will leave them uploaiding all night and tomorrow i will post them :420:
03-20-2011, 12:03 AM #37
Manze
Haxor!
impossible too big, but dont worry it is 1 am in my country and i just found out that i can upload em to 2shared so i will leave them uploaiding all night and tomorrow i will post them :420:

Cool Happy Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo