Post: [TUT] How to get COD BO first strike maps for free!
03-17-2011, 10:24 PM #1
alexcar5
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU

Im releasing first strike maps for free (only for BLES01032 ps3 users) hey guys i finally achieved for those ones who said that the maps need to be activated that is true and there is way to do it
just follow this tutorial and you will activate the maps i released, if you follow this tutrial you will be able to activate the maps but you will need to activate them every time you turn on the PS3 sorry that is the only way atm!

TUT: You must login or register to view this content. (it is in spanish sorry!)

REQUIREMENTS
Jailbroken ps3 cfw 3.55
COD Blackops 1.07
pendrive or external hdd (2gb or more)
ps3 filemanager (multiman 1.15 or above its okay)
First strike files: (megaupload premium users): You must login or register to view this content.

free users: i divided them in two, one .rar is for the dlc2.edat and the dlc2 folder including italian maps + zombie_cosmodrome_load.bik and another .rar for the spanish folder) PASSWORSad Awesome alexcar5

first part: You must login or register to view this content.
second part: (what you all were waiting for!! part two is here) :You must login or register to view this content.

TUT for free users:
once dowloaded both .rar extract the files using the password: alexcar5 and then just move the spanish folder inside the dlc2 folder.
now just move the folder dlc2 and the file.edat to an external hdd or pendrive and follow the tutorial from part 3.

Let's start

1.once dowloaded the maps files extract .rar file (this will also take a while)

2.then copy dlc2 and dlc.edat from inside the folder named "mapas" to an external hdd or pendrive.

3.activate the maps using the tut above

4.Plug in the pendrive to the PS3 and start multiman or any other filemanager ( dont use ftp server and filezilla this will take ages and probably dont work).

5.navigate to dev_usb001 or whatever

6. copy dlc.edat to hhd0/game/BLES01032/USDIR

7. do the same with dlc2 folder.

8. you are done

9. now just close multiman and enjoy your new maps, now we only need to wait for a new way to connect to PSN to try them online

I hope i helped please rep and sub to my youtube channel! :420:

sorry for enlgish im spanish :p
Last edited by alexcar5 ; 03-22-2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: new link!!!!

The following 7 users say thank you to alexcar5 for this useful post:

azhar101, carrasclet, gamer89117, IRoyxX, User23434, New Account, xkia
03-21-2011, 01:48 PM #47
once I find a BLUS file I will test it
03-21-2011, 07:12 PM #48
Should of looked at this a long time ago lol
03-21-2011, 11:56 PM #49
the file act.dat is for 1ps3 and he can't be use on another ps3 for me it's a big fake
03-22-2011, 02:38 AM #50
sucks why i update my 3.55 ps3 :( .....
03-22-2011, 03:14 AM #51
GuilloDesigns
"Submit 2 Authority"
is this still working? :carling:
03-22-2011, 04:36 AM #52
it seems like this could possibly work, but a problem that i think could happen from reading the tut translated into english, is that i think your own dlc may not work if you do it on your main user account. However it looks like if you have several alternitave psn account on differant users you could replace the Xregistry.sys on those with some one elses. This is if this method even works, as i havent tested it
03-22-2011, 08:05 AM #53
dante3
Do a barrel roll!
some people say its working so i think it is,i wish i didnt update from 3.55 to 3.60 xD i just wanted psn :S but i have first strike already,btw to all who wants other download link,its on many topics on ngu,that guy who posted first just need to upload act and other file maybe Smile,BTW if anyone wants first strike ill gameshare it to him for classic zombie map pack Happy if you want it message me Warrix3
03-22-2011, 10:24 AM #54
Manze
Haxor!
When does part 2 coming? can't really come throug with only one part!!
03-22-2011, 11:15 AM #55
Como's Hoe #1
Do a barrel roll!
Still works or not ??????? [WS]j j[/WS]:bro:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo