03-30-2011, 07:13 PM #1
ESQ_Pugh
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the most annoying perks, and they are the reason i rage quit. I have a 2.38 kd yet i do not camp. I do not have a 2.0 kd with any weapons, i run around.

the most annoying thing is when a pussy is using ghost and claymores camping. you have no way of knowing where they are and it wrecks the game.

second chance is so aggravating. and it is the dumbest perk and i am still confused as to why they keep putting it in cod. The bad kids use it to try to have a second chance of life, which is bulls**t. pro is so easy to get, and being revived is a load of crap.

if they have either of these perks in the next one i am refusing to buy it

The following 5 users say thank you to ESQ_Pugh for this useful post:

dead_eye27, Nicholαs, Rip The Jacker, Superdry▪, TryCatchMe
03-31-2011, 08:44 PM #74
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I usually run Counter Spy Plane, Rolling Thunder and Chopper Gunner.

or Blackbird, Chopper, Dogs...So Ghost, nor Spy Planes affect me much. I love Counter Spy Plane so much now. It essentially gives you and your teammates Ghost, Radar Jammer and Suppressor all at once when you use it. Hardline with Counter Spy Plane shuts up these "I got 2 kills, I deserve to see you on my Spy Plane" crybabies...

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by Pugh View Post
if u paid attention, i said IF... if they want to be cheap (according to me) i can play cheap as well

Noobtubing is a lot cheaper than Ghost...But neither is overpowered anyway. And honestly if your K/D is as high as you say it is, you seem to do a good job of killing Ghost users as well as 2nd Chance bums. So kudos to you. :beer:
03-31-2011, 08:59 PM #75
Same with me , they just should let you pick if you want a Gillie on your sniper class or not.
03-31-2011, 09:05 PM #76
I use ghost with all my classes and i use claymores and a silencer. There nothing wrong with it they put it in the game for a reason and most people use classes that help them win. I do what i have to do to win.
03-31-2011, 10:03 PM #77
These are the most annoying perks, and they are the reason i rage quit. I have a 2.38 kd yet i do not camp. I do not have a 2.0 kd with any weapons, i run around.

the most annoying thing is when a pussy is using ghost and claymores camping. you have no way of knowing where they are and it wrecks the game.

second chance is so aggravating. and it is the dumbest perk and i am still confused as to why they keep putting it in cod. The bad kids use it to try to have a second chance of life, which is bulls**t. pro is so easy to get, and being revived is a load of crap.

if they have either of these perks in the next one i am refusing to buy it

great post mate :p
04-01-2011, 01:45 AM #78
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
I honestly think they should make second chance the way it was in W@W if it stays. Only can be revied once (if I remember correctly) and can only be revived by another user. Also you cant move at all. And Ghost is ok. No one complained about it in any of the past CODs if i remember correctly. Now people are treating it like its the new juggernaut.
04-01-2011, 01:58 AM #79
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
This is where Newton's laws of motion should come into effect... Now ghost has the Blackbird... But yeah... Fook last stand right off...
I really don't think they'll include it in the next one.
04-01-2011, 05:48 AM #80
NyanCat
trololo
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Exactly, people only used Cold Blooded to take out air support, no one cared about hiding from UAV because people used Killstreaks that would get you more kills. People use Spy Planes 10x as much as they used UAV on MW2, which is why Ghost is used. Not just because of the lack of Stopping Power and Danger Close.

People camp with Spy Planes. People camp with Flak Jacket. People camp with Motion sensors. People can camp with anything. It's easier to camp when you got a Spy Plane up then it is when you dont.

I thought you were on 360, but if you are on PS3, I KNOW YOU ARE LYING. I play PS3, and in Domination, 3 people tops out of a team of 6-9 players use Ghost. Or more importantly for me Ghost Pro. When I am in my Chopper Gunner, I see at least 6 red diamonds every game.

I am more concerned with Ghost Pro. And if you read my post I actually prefer to use Hardline or Flak Jacket, and I just use Counter Spy Plane to deal with little girls like you who act like you cant get a kill without a Spy Plane, so I dont even need Ghost unless Air Support is up.

And its funny you would call anyone a noob when you are complaining because a perk doesnt show 33% of the people on your easy ass 2 kill Spy Planes. And then you just to like and act like everybody uses it when they dont. In domination Flak Jacket is as useful since people just throw Grenades and Noobtube at flags all game long. And Hardline is just as useful for homos like you that need a Spy Plane after two kills. And you probably die a lot, which means you'll be calling them in all game.

And honestly what do you do WHEN YOU DONT HAVE SPY PLANE UP??? My guess would be you camp until someone on your team gets a Spy Plane. Getting killed by a Ghost user isnt any more annoying than getting killed by a 74u with rapid fire or a claymore or any other knife. It's amazing that people like you call in Spy Planes the entire game and then have the nerve to complain when people use Ghost.

I only use spy plane after I have prestiged. But the perk itself promotes so much camping it makes me sick. I have quitted the game because of this. Ghostnoobs sitting in a corner with a motion sensor trying to get his dogs. NOT CARING EVEN A BIT ABOUT THE OBJECTIVE and completely changing the pace of the game. And if you get annoyed by claymores just use flak jacket or hacker.

Originally posted by AndreasHasSkill View Post
I use ghost with all my classes and i use claymores and a silencer. There nothing wrong with it they put it in the game for a reason and most people use classes that help them win. I do what i have to do to win.

Seriously? **** YOU! :puke:
04-01-2011, 05:59 AM #81
123lookatme
Pokemon Trainer
Lol I use second chance and ghost and spectre silenced
04-01-2011, 06:50 AM #82
your one of the a**holes that use it for every class

youre one of the bitches that crys just like op

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo