04-23-2011, 10:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is as of 4/18/11 im posting this late because im a major procrastinator. but lets get to te glitch.
i came across this glitch BY ACCIDENT trying the exp in split screen glitch ( which still works ) and it lagged out and put me in player match viewing my classes EXEPT THERY WHERE MY LAN/SPLIT SCREEN CLASSES. so i went back to lan/split screen fiddled with my classes to make them my desired classes gold guns, pro perks ect. than i went back to trying the split screen exp glitch(which ill give a tut below) and after a few success's of the actual split screen exp glitch i kept trying and landed the lan class swap glitch and i was in the party with my friend and i told him to start searching for a game of s&d to make it stick (because if you leave the player match before a game you loose the classes and have to redo it) and i now have all my favorite guns gold. THIS GLITCH WAS ORIGANALLY FOUND BY ME xtwixv3 ( add me on psn or add my other account X-E-C-T-I-O-N-) now for tut

lan class swap glitch

1. have a friend host an open party in player match

2. go to private match and choose your gametype and map (split screen exp glitch)

3. have your guest join ( only if your also trying to do split screen exp glitch)

4. disband private match

5. go to local<splitscreen and hover over splitscreen

6. press triangle (Y) and find the friend in the open lobby

7. click join and immediately with both controllers tap X (A) rapidly (second controller not necessary unless trying to do split screen exp glitch also)

8. you may have entered the spit screen match (its ok) you didnt get the speed of tapping X (A) correct. because there is only one correct speed ( it gets frustrating) just try again. eventually you will get it.

9. once you have it so your lan classes are being veiwed in player match close out of the classes and open them again to double check and they should still be there ( DO NOT LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS PARTY)

10. have your friend find an online game and play through the whole game

11. ENJOY YOUR SPECD OUT CLASSES :420:

please rate and rep

also please dont spred this thread to other threads and other website I DONT WANT THIS PATCHED

ORIGINALLY FOUND BY xtwixv3

The following user thanked xtwixv3 for this useful post:

BestDayandAge

The following 3 users groaned at xtwixv3 for this awful post:

AppleTechKid, Epic?, zra
05-11-2011, 12:19 PM #29
KoolWhip
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
youre an idiot. look when i posted my comment idiot..

O my bad >_<
05-11-2011, 03:50 PM #30
ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ
At least I can fight
Video proof and I believe it.
05-11-2011, 10:59 PM #31
SYNKz
Banned
This had been patched for the longest time xD
05-12-2011, 12:31 AM #32
Originally posted by SYNKz View Post
This had been patched for the longest time xD

really? =/
05-12-2011, 05:32 PM #33
this dosent work
05-13-2011, 02:38 PM #34
SYNKz
Banned
Originally posted by D.C.A View Post
really? =/

Yeah since the second or third update.
05-13-2011, 05:35 PM #35
Originally posted by SYNKz View Post
Yeah since the second or third update.

this isnt patched i did this by accident when trying to do the split screen exp glitch and it threw me into my split screen custom classes, and like i said i back out of them and it said i was in player match. so i went back to custom classes and it was still my split screen classes so i changed it around to make the best classes and had my friend start the match and i still had all my classes. so when psn is back up i will make video proof of this working. Awesome face
05-14-2011, 01:53 AM #36
Joshhyyy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by Escape
What if you said was true, you'll get a lot of rep from me :y: If not, then the opposite Smile

doesent work on xbox

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr.Ron View Post
If this works I will be giving you plus rep but if not neg rep!

shutup no one cares anyway u have like 1 rep power lol ****in really lol trying to copy escape the fate lol
05-14-2011, 03:52 AM #37
Originally posted by xtwixv3 View Post
this is as of 4/18/11 im posting this late because im a major procrastinator. but lets get to te glitch.
i came across this glitch BY ACCIDENT trying the exp in split screen glitch ( which still works ) and it lagged out and put me in player match viewing my classes EXEPT THERY WHERE MY LAN/SPLIT SCREEN CLASSES. so i went back to lan/split screen fiddled with my classes to make them my desired classes gold guns, pro perks ect. than i went back to trying the split screen exp glitch(which ill give a tut below) and after a few success's of the actual split screen exp glitch i kept trying and landed the lan class swap glitch and i was in the party with my friend and i told him to start searching for a game of s&d to make it stick (because if you leave the player match before a game you loose the classes and have to redo it) and i now have all my favorite guns gold. THIS GLITCH WAS ORIGANALLY FOUND BY ME xtwixv3 ( add me on psn or add my other account X-E-C-T-I-O-N-) now for tut

lan class swap glitch

1. have a friend host an open party in player match

2. go to private match and choose your gametype and map (split screen exp glitch)

3. have your guest join ( only if your also trying to do split screen exp glitch)

4. disband private match

5. go to local<splitscreen and hover over splitscreen

6. press triangle (Y) and find the friend in the open lobby

7. click join and immediately with both controllers tap X (A) rapidly (second controller not necessary unless trying to do split screen exp glitch also)

8. you may have entered the spit screen match (its ok) you didnt get the speed of tapping X (A) correct. because there is only one correct speed ( it gets frustrating) just try again. eventually you will get it.

9. once you have it so your lan classes are being veiwed in player match close out of the classes and open them again to double check and they should still be there ( DO NOT LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS PARTY)

10. have your friend find an online game and play through the whole game

11. ENJOY YOUR SPECD OUT CLASSES :420:

please rate and rep

also please dont spred this thread to other threads and other website I DONT WANT THIS PATCHED

ORIGINALLY FOUND BY xtwixv3

how did you find this glitch with no ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo