05-29-2011, 10:19 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys , seeing alot of threads being started for little problems I thought about making a thread to help people out even for little problems this way we don't have to see like 4 or 5 new threads about the same thing..

I know how to do this glitch with alot fo people with different connections so yea I think I'm doing good with it otherwise I won't create this thread and you ask a questino and I say IDK :tits:

So if you have any .. ANY question about the LAN xp Boosting feel free to ask whatever you want I will reply to you as soon

Link to my VIDEO+VOICE TUT to do this glitch --> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 06-29-2011 at 03:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

Cole MacGrath, Luulz, Moreton, NeglectFate, Soldier.
06-14-2011, 02:48 AM #65
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Shalemari View Post
My rank only sticks half the time, wats the chance of getting reset /banned

Do not get too much head shots ! Try to get like 50 max per game and you will see everything sticks :y:

And to all : I don't even go back to the main menu or eject disk and still it sticks lol
06-14-2011, 05:36 AM #66
Originally posted by Blowlist. View Post
You're connecting too fast.. Try another host or try to be faster. Next time quote me..

ok so im doing everything right but when I join the game it does NOT show my online rank it shows that I'm level one but when I'm choosing classes my online sets are there but if I click X on one it kicks me, I dont unerstand what I'm doing wrong.

I do it exactly how the TuT's explaine it but it always results in me seeing my online classes but not my rank and nothing sticks.
Last edited by BlueSkull614 ; 06-14-2011 at 05:38 AM. Reason: to corect pos
06-14-2011, 01:07 PM #67
MuhammadAfan
Do a barrel roll!
keep getiing kicked it said no gametype but got in n got kicked
06-14-2011, 01:32 PM #68
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by MuhammadAfan View Post
keep getiing kicked it said no gametype but got in n got kicked

Wait, Try to go to LAN and then press square to join your friend and then don't press anything just count how many seconds it takes you to get in the party with ur friend?

Let's say it takes 3 seconds, You press square count 1...2.. and then press Circle and X.X.X.X.X
06-14-2011, 01:49 PM #69
Mr__Shalemari
Vault dweller
Do not get too much head shots ! Try to get like 50 max per game and you will see everything sticks :y:

And to all : I don't even go back to the main menu or eject disk and still it sticks lol

if i get caught do i get console banned or account banned?
06-14-2011, 01:51 PM #70
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Shalemari View Post
if i get caught do i get console banned or account banned?

Nothing.. Nobody got ban from doing this
06-14-2011, 01:54 PM #71
punkboy459
Save Point
Ok guys , seeing alot of threads being started for little problems I thought about making a thread to help people out even for little problems this way we don't have to see like 4 or 5 new threads about the same thing..

I know how to do this glitch with alot fo people with different connections so yea I think I'm doing good with it otherwise I won't create this thread and you ask a questino and I say IDK :tits:

So if you have any .. ANY question about the LAN xp Boosting feel free to ask whatever you want I will reply to you as soon

Hello. Can I add you so you can stay in party while I boost my self all day today? :P Please? Awesome face

My PSN: Punkboy459
Last edited by punkboy459 ; 06-14-2011 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something else.
06-14-2011, 02:46 PM #72
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by punkboy459 View Post
Hello. Can I add you so you can stay in party while I boost my self all day today? :P Please? Awesome face

My PSN: Punkboy459

If you copy/paste the part where I said that I would host for people then I will host for you 24/24 7/7 :dumb:
06-24-2011, 03:55 AM #73
Ok guys , seeing alot of threads being started for little problems I thought about making a thread to help people out even for little problems this way we don't have to see like 4 or 5 new threads about the same thing..

When ever i get into a lobby it kicks me and says game session no longer avaible and my online ranks and guns are not there please help me

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

If you copy/paste the part where I said that I would host for people then I will host for you 24/24 7/7 :dumb:

Will you please host for me im new and yea

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo