06-21-2011, 06:43 PM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
When this kid joined my party and I looked at his combat record, all I could do is LOL. I mean, c'mon now! :lol:

I am just laughing making this thread.

You must login or register to view this content.

Ready for his Kill/Death stats? :wtf:

He's banned from the leaderboards, and his PSN is xBrutality

He might be on NGU, even. not sure.
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 06-21-2011 at 06:52 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

Capture, EZ., Glittery Penis Skittle, lbalancel, Leviathan, MCPADDINGTON, NeglectFate, odan360, Pimp, Press ►, PussayPatrol, Rip The Jacker, SkaterCookie, vTiger., XHaveNOFearX
08-26-2011, 09:25 PM #101
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Originally posted by MCPADDINGTON View Post
Why are you still here? Go report that fag :carling: He would defo get banned for boosting or some shit.

snitch....................

The following user thanked BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz
08-27-2011, 09:36 AM #102
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
snitch....................

Congrats on quoting me from 2 month's ago, it's clear your mental ability is far beyond anyone else's on this site. Unfortunately it appears your mind is so large and complex that it has affected your social skills... :y:

The following 3 users groaned at MCPADDINGTON for this awful post:

BuC-ShoTz, DiJiTaLGoDz, Glittery Penis Skittle
08-27-2011, 10:31 AM #103
Are you sure he didn't do the reset stats glitch? He also did Lan Exp 299 KS is very suspicious.
08-27-2011, 04:09 PM #104
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Congrats on quoting me from 2 month's ago, it's clear your mental ability is far beyond anyone else's on this site. Unfortunately it appears your mind is so large and complex that it has affected your social skills... :y:

quit being a snitch 2 months ago, a year from now, 2 years ago, doesnt really matter homie, its real easy to be a snitch on the internet. a snitch == a hater, thats the way i see it and if i offended you im sorry.

i cant stand little teenagers that keep their finger on the snitch button, worry about yourself. just grow up its a fuc kin video game.

QUIT BEING A SNITCH > NOBODY LIKES A RAT...

and if you do it in real life, your more than likely gonna get beat up, what are you the COD Police?
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 08-27-2011 at 04:14 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

rockym56
08-27-2011, 04:20 PM #105
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff

You know you just said that to the first person to make a PS3 patch apart from TheUnkn0wn, right? I'm pretty sure his mental ability is far beyond alot of peoples on this gaming forum.

The following user thanked DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

Rip The Jacker
08-27-2011, 05:09 PM #106
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
quit being a snitch 2 months ago, a year from now, 2 years ago, doesnt really matter homie, its real easy to be a snitch on the internet. a snitch == a hater, thats the way i see it and if i offended you im sorry.

i cant stand little teenagers that keep their finger on the snitch button, worry about yourself. just grow up its a fuc kin video game.

QUIT BEING A SNITCH > NOBODY LIKES A RAT...

and if you do it in real life, your more than likely gonna get beat up, what are you the COD Police?

Yea it's almost as if this is a serious thread...

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
You know you just said that to the first person to make a PS3 patch apart from TheUnkn0wn, right? I'm pretty sure his mental ability is far beyond alot of peoples on this gaming forum.

No I didn't realise that, what difference does it make anyway? Considering most of the people on this forum are around 12 I'd say that's probably right anyway.
08-27-2011, 05:16 PM #107
When this kid joined my party and I looked at his combat record, all I could do is LOL. I mean, c'mon now! :lol:

I am just laughing making this thread.

Ready for his Kill/Death stats? :wtf:

He's banned from the leaderboards, and his PSN is xBrutality

He might be on NGU, even. not sure.

lol wow diji lol whats urs
08-27-2011, 05:41 PM #108
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Yea it's almost as if this is a serious thread...

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

No I didn't realise that, what difference does it make anyway? Considering most of the people on this forum are around 12 I'd say that's probably right anyway.

You should show some respect for somebody who has single handedly turned this forum/turned MW2 into the most fun in a game, ever. It's like you're "one of the people on this forum around 12" if you have to go trash talking one of the most intelligent users on this forum.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by X View Post
lol wow diji lol whats urs

The following user thanked DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

BuC-ShoTz
08-27-2011, 07:00 PM #109
You should show some respect for somebody who has single handedly turned this forum/turned MW2 into the most fun in a game, ever. It's like you're "one of the people on this forum around 12" if you have to go trash talking one of the most intelligent users on this forum.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Well seeing as I was called a snitch about a blatant joke posted 2 months ago I hardly think he deserves my respect. Also he didn't turn mw2 into the most fun game ever, 2 points, first challenge lobbies ruined mw2 and second all credits should go to the TheUnkn0wn for making this forum famous.
Last edited by MCPADDINGTON ; 08-27-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo