07-23-2011, 09:33 AM #1
zDeadmau5-_
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, first of all, i'm sorry for my bad grammatical english .. I don't speak this language enough to get a perfect english, so i'll explain it in french and you just have to translate it in english with Systran etc.

Le glitch que j'ai trouvé hier, a été découvert totalement au hasard, je vais donc vous expliquer.

Ok donc, j'étais mort une manche avant la manche du voleur du pentagone, et par la suite, je revis (lol) dans le sous-sol (là ou se trouve le cochon) et le savant fou essayait de me prendre mon arme, mais je n'avais que le Colt M1911, donc du coup, avec une seule arme, il ne pouvait rien me prendre, un autre moyen assez facile de terminer le trophée associé à celui-ci. Malheureusement, je n'ai pu prendre de vidéo car je ne possède pas d'HD PVR.

Ce glitch donc, a aussi permis a découvrir un autre .. La salle du Pack-a-Punch ouverte en permanence.

The following 3 users groaned at zDeadmau5-_ for this awful post:

*SCHAOS*, txlonghorn97, waterboy1248
07-23-2011, 03:50 PM #2
Originally posted by zDeadmau5
Hi, first of all, i'm sorry for my bad grammatical english .. I don't speak this language enough to get a perfect english, so i'll explain it in french and you just have to translate it in english with Systran etc.

Le glitch que j'ai trouvé hier, a été découvert totalement au hasard, je vais donc vous expliquer.

Ok donc, j'étais mort une manche avant la manche du voleur du pentagone, et par la suite, je revis (lol) dans le sous-sol (là ou se trouve le cochon) et le savant fou essayait de me prendre mon arme, mais je n'avais que le Colt M1911, donc du coup, avec une seule arme, il ne pouvait rien me prendre, un autre moyen assez facile de terminer le trophée associé à celui-ci. Malheureusement, je n'ai pu prendre de vidéo car je ne possède pas d'HD PVR.

Ce glitch donc, a aussi permis a découvrir un autre .. La salle du Pack-a-Punch ouverte en permanence.

In a better language:

The glitch that I found yesterday, was discovered totally at random, I go therefore you to explain.

Ok therefore, I was dead a sleeve before the sleeve of the thief of the pentagon, and afterward, I relive (lol) in the basement (there or is located the pig) and the crazy scholar tried to take me my weapon, but I had only the Pistol M1911, therefore suddenly, with a single weapon, it could not take anything me, another mean rather easy to finish the associated trophy to this one. Unfortunately, I was not able to take video for I possess any HD PVR.

This glitch therefore, also allowed has to discover another.. The room of the open Pack-a-Punch in permanence.

The following user thanked dex2grigg for this useful post:

luceathome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo