Post: I will have Call of Duty Ghosts TOMORROW (October 16th)
10-16-2013, 05:24 AM #1
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, my friend just got hands on a copy of Call of Duty Ghosts for PS3

he got console banned for updating the game and being signed on a unreleased game.

If you got a copy i advise you don't update just yet.

and I am going to make a HDD copy of Call of Duty Ghosts so you guys can use on CFW Smile

if you want the torrent copy then tell me Smile im getting my copy tomorrow and can't wait to check it out. and will get straight to upload it on some torrent site.

IceCold

EDIT: guy sold to someone else with higher offer :/ im going to keep trying.
Last edited by SeeNoKey ; 10-17-2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: updating

The following 3 users say thank you to SeeNoKey for this useful post:

Mythusala, plazmanu, zZHackzZ

The following 11 users groaned at SeeNoKey for this awful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, DARK_LORD_132, Doodle, FAKA_ELITE, iJosh, iTruceFret, justeve, MQGQ, ReNoVaTioNz-, SnaY, willchop
10-16-2013, 06:00 AM #2
do you realize how early your going to have cod ghost early? lol it almost seems fake but if your not lying then that will be awesome for the modding community so we can get it super early & find some cool finds on there too :p
10-16-2013, 07:07 AM #3
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by suoW View Post
Hi guys, my friend just got hands on a copy of Call of Duty Ghosts for PS3

he got console banned for updating the game and being signed on a unreleased game.

If you got a copy i advise you don't update just yet.

and I am going to make a HDD copy of Call of Duty Ghosts so you guys can use on CFW Smile

if you want the torrent copy then tell me Smile im getting my copy tomorrow and can't wait to check it out. and will get straight to upload it on some torrent site.

IceCold

i wuvv you Happy :wtf:
No Homo :p
Whats Your Skype?
Last edited by zZHackzZ ; 10-16-2013 at 08:19 AM.
10-16-2013, 10:24 AM #4
Default Avatar
DeNo
:ha!: Pictures Please.
10-16-2013, 10:45 AM #5
plazmanu
Bounty hunter
if this is true , sure i want to download it Awesome face
10-16-2013, 11:59 AM #6
DARK_LORD_132
Do a barrel roll!
If you are telling the truth and you will get your CoD Ghosts copy tommorow you will have your reputation growing fast , but just if you are legit , what i hope.

Just one more thing bro , post your Skype so i people can add you and get the torrent download link easier , and thanks for the coming release. :p
Last edited by DARK_LORD_132 ; 10-16-2013 at 12:05 PM.
10-16-2013, 12:25 PM #7
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 132 View Post
If you are telling the truth and you will get your CoD Ghosts copy tommorow you will have your reputation growing fast , but just if you are legit , what i hope.

Just one more thing bro , post your Skype so i people can add you and get the torrent download link easier , and thanks for the coming release. :p

Title says 16th of October , its the 16th today at least where i live anyway xD
10-16-2013, 01:48 PM #8
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
Sweet can't wait bro hurry hahaha...
10-16-2013, 02:14 PM #9
Default Avatar
DeNo
Inb4 a massive troll. Happened last year, and the year before. Don't get your hopes up.

Plus I would of posted proof. Like the dispatch details with my name etc. Or better still show us your friends copy?

He said he has a friend who has the game.

My uncles daughters nephews aunties pet goldfish is famous. Does that mean im telling the truth?
Last edited by Daddy ; 10-16-2013 at 02:22 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to DeNo for this useful post:

Mythusala, xTc
10-16-2013, 02:38 PM #10
Cesei
Banned
Don't believe this but will be epic if its true.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo