Post: I will have Call of Duty Ghosts TOMORROW (October 16th)
10-16-2013, 05:24 AM #1
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, my friend just got hands on a copy of Call of Duty Ghosts for PS3

he got console banned for updating the game and being signed on a unreleased game.

If you got a copy i advise you don't update just yet.

and I am going to make a HDD copy of Call of Duty Ghosts so you guys can use on CFW Smile

if you want the torrent copy then tell me Smile im getting my copy tomorrow and can't wait to check it out. and will get straight to upload it on some torrent site.

IceCold

EDIT: guy sold to someone else with higher offer :/ im going to keep trying.
Last edited by SeeNoKey ; 10-17-2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: updating

The following 3 users say thank you to SeeNoKey for this useful post:

Mythusala, plazmanu, zZHackzZ

The following 11 users groaned at SeeNoKey for this awful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, DARK_LORD_132, Doodle, FAKA_ELITE, iJosh, iTruceFret, justeve, MQGQ, ReNoVaTioNz-, SnaY, willchop
10-17-2013, 02:28 AM #20
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
Just an update for you guys,

the guy who was going to sell to me sold to someone else for a higher price, hes getting more this week and im trying as hard as i can to get the copy for you guys, I dont give a shit about rank or rep or whatever you call it. I just want to give the modding community a little gift back for all the help in everything this site gave to me, So ill keep you guys posted, I edited my skype if anyone wants to add and Im going to keep trying before someone else gets hands on it on NGU.

Trying my Best, Kevin Smile
10-17-2013, 02:30 AM #21
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all.

I'm getting it tomorrow too. But I get it on the 17th. Not the 16th.

:dumb:
10-17-2013, 02:34 AM #22
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
Im sorry to disappoint you, But im not a rep whore.... I dont give a shit about rep because its useless... I posted this on the 15th... today in TORONTO its the 16th

give me a bad rep all you want, i dont give a shit... but I will have the torrent once i get hands on the game this week.
10-17-2013, 04:39 AM #23
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by suoW View Post
Im sorry to disappoint you, But im not a rep whore.... I dont give a shit about rep because its useless... I posted this on the 15th... today in TORONTO its the 16th

give me a bad rep all you want, i dont give a shit... but I will have the torrent once i get hands on the game this week.

would your friend let you make a copy?

btw sent you request on skype Needa
Last edited by zZHackzZ ; 10-17-2013 at 06:00 AM.
10-17-2013, 01:59 PM #24
plazmanu
Bounty hunter
Any News ??
10-17-2013, 06:51 PM #25
plazmanu
Bounty hunter
i think this was a joke !!!!!!
10-17-2013, 07:51 PM #26
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
my friend doesn't live in Toronto, he lives in Alberta and i told him to make a copy but he doesnt have a jailbroken console, im still trying to get it.
10-18-2013, 01:59 AM #27
ReNoVaTioNz-
You talkin to me?
Your full of shit lol there's no way your friend has it your just talking out your ass!

The following user thanked ReNoVaTioNz- for this useful post:

Mythusala
10-18-2013, 03:51 AM #28
Bichote
Former Staff
Seems Legit :vince:
tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo