01-21-2014, 01:33 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just curious who still playing. Me on and off couple games every week or so. Reason don't like the maps at all. Fun game but a fun factor missing from the game. Art style to blame and no crazy setups. Think it time cod ditchs being serious gives you crazy setups. Also way people play annoys me, bit slow.
01-21-2014, 01:42 PM #2
Cod is meant to be one of the most realistic Fps games there is just like battlefield if you want " fun and crazy" go play counter strike or DOOM something like that Smile
Last edited by EsB-Blade ; 01-21-2014 at 01:51 PM.
01-21-2014, 06:21 PM #3
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Just curious who still playing. Me on and off couple games every week or so. Reason don't like the maps at all. Fun game but a fun factor missing from the game. Art style to blame and no crazy setups. Think it time cod ditchs being serious gives you crazy setups. Also way people play annoys me, bit slow.

I find myself in the same situation, if I wasn't the clan leader I probably would be less active. Me and some of my other clan members found Warframe, which at first I admit looked stupid but I have to say its a nice change from CoD. If you have a PS4 I would suggest giving it a try, it's not as fun unless you're playing with buddies though.
01-21-2014, 06:34 PM #4
xPraza
Keeper
For me,CoD is awesome,but i roll with a level 25 clan on ghosts with all of our KDs and WLs being above 2.0 and 3.0
01-21-2014, 06:46 PM #5
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Blade View Post
Cod is meant to be one of the most realistic Fps games there is just like battlefield if you want " fun and crazy" go play counter strike or DOOM something like that Smile

No it's not, it's an arcade fps meaning it's meant to be easy to pick up and play for anyone...There are no made to be realistic fps on console apart from maybe operation flash point. Just compare a game like Arma to cod:ghosts and say ghosts is meant to be realistic lol..
Last edited by Dman93 ; 01-21-2014 at 06:48 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dman93 for this useful post:

KINGMANI, ResistTheSun, SpankiMoDz
01-21-2014, 06:54 PM #6
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Just curious who still playing. Me on and off couple games every week or so. Reason don't like the maps at all. Fun game but a fun factor missing from the game. Art style to blame and no crazy setups. Think it time cod ditchs being serious gives you crazy setups. Also way people play annoys me, bit slow.

I really have stopped playing it altogether. As you said the maps are pretty bad. I don't know why but IW love making maps that are ruins of cities or towns. Another thing I hate is the colours in the game, some maps it is genuinely hard to spot people against walls far away, for me anyways. People seem to blend in. Also I really hate how powerful everything seems. You seem to die in one bullet, but it takes 3-4 to kill for you.
01-22-2014, 09:34 AM #7
Novelette
The Anthem

I play a couple games a week. If no one is on, I don't get on. I never lone wolf because it's boring as hell. CoD was fun MW, WaW, to MW2. Ask anyone that has been through that era will tell you the same. I prefer playing with good people, because playing with horrible plays comes down to them panic knifing or corner camping. CoD has been going downhill.

Been busy with my own stuff too. I'm going overtime this week on my hours (lol whoops dSmile but whatever. Staying away from this game is a good thing.
01-22-2014, 11:27 AM #8
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Tbf, after our long discussion in the shoutbox yesterday about MW2 i thought of some factors that have ruined the new CODS:

1. Support killstreaks - for newbs
2. Me personally when an MW2 game started (Countdown) the music was very upbeat and got you 'pumped' for the game.
3. Killstreaks were competitive on MW2, Ghosts ones are shit
4. Perks... i hate the new system!! I loved MW2 perk system.. 3 perks in each category and you had to get them 'pro' to make them decent! - this made the game worth playing
5. Ranking up wasn't a mission/job, it was enjoyable and easy enough to do..
6. Maps.. ghost maps just dont amaze me as much.. not enough close quarter combat.. Stonehaven can SMD, that is shit.. COD maps are getting bigger everytime, go back to rust maps Awesome face
7. The guns i find are shit, MW2 guns, every class was easy enough to compete with other classes and they all matched in gun fights so nothing was OP

All i can think of lol

The following user thanked Gommy for this useful post:

Mugen904
01-24-2014, 02:47 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Interesting set of replies so far Smile

Originally posted by Blade View Post

I think you need to learn what realistic means Smile
Counter strike is more realistic when it comes to recoil, damage.
Battlefield only realistic when it comes to bullets/gun models.
Call of duty is meant to be fun/crazy it, why its sales the most copies.

Most realistic game I know is an American's Army or Red Orchestra.
01-24-2014, 02:54 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
I really have stopped playing it altogether. As you said the maps are pretty bad. I don't know why but IW love making maps that are ruins of cities or towns. Another thing I hate is the colours in the game, some maps it is genuinely hard to spot people against walls far away, for me anyways. People seem to blend in. Also I really hate how powerful everything seems. You seem to die in one bullet, but it takes 3-4 to kill for you.

Colours are strange looks washed out, not a fan of not being able to see people across the map.
Maps are strange they feel big, but play small, and still 3 lanes of traffic rule going on. Wish COD would move towards changing the maps around the gamemodes. So you play a small TDM version of a map the ground war version is bigger.
Do like how you can snipe in this game, but it makes shotguns worthless.
That's more to do with netcode/matchmaking COD always been about instant kill weapons.

Love/hate game for me can be fun, but frustrating due to the maps. Not sure what else to say feels strange still 3 lanes of traffic but lacks a certain flow.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo