01-21-2014, 01:33 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just curious who still playing. Me on and off couple games every week or so. Reason don't like the maps at all. Fun game but a fun factor missing from the game. Art style to blame and no crazy setups. Think it time cod ditchs being serious gives you crazy setups. Also way people play annoys me, bit slow.
01-24-2014, 05:33 PM #11
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
I really have stopped playing it altogether. As you said the maps are pretty bad. I don't know why but IW love making maps that are ruins of cities or towns. Another thing I hate is the colours in the game, some maps it is genuinely hard to spot people against walls far away, for me anyways. People seem to blend in. Also I really hate how powerful everything seems. You seem to die in one bullet, but it takes 3-4 to kill for you.

I agree with everything you say. But about the health that everyone has, you're absolutely right, it's so freaking easy to die in the game it is extremely frustrating. However, if you haven't already, you should get the playlist "Heavy Duty" a try..it gives everyone extra health and I feel like it's more of how COD games used to be. Smile
01-24-2014, 07:04 PM #12
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
I agree with everything you say. But about the health that everyone has, you're absolutely right, it's so freaking easy to die in the game it is extremely frustrating. However, if you haven't already, you should get the playlist "Heavy Duty" a try..it gives everyone extra health and I feel like it's more of how COD games used to be. Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
Not sure if the numbers right, but it's not low health or kill time.
More the matchmaking is not working right causing laggy games.

Heavy duty does not change the numbers much at all

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo