02-24-2014, 05:01 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone actually have a 9th account that is legit and not been created with a tool?

I'm Struggling to find a service or someone with a account to use which has what I need. Seems you ever get these gay multicoloured classes or the prestige badges thagr don't match up properly or squad points aren't even a number?

Anyone know of a service that can sort me out?
02-24-2014, 05:04 PM #2
Reus_BVB
League Champion
only one legit acc you need Smile

gl finding ,im searchin this overs 2 weeks and not found :ç
02-24-2014, 09:54 PM #3
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by xLew
Anyone actually have a 9th account that is legit and not been created with a tool?

I'm Struggling to find a service or someone with a account to use which has what I need. Seems you ever get these gay multicoloured classes or the prestige badges thagr don't match up properly or squad points aren't even a number?

Anyone know of a service that can sort me out?

Originally posted by SAantiR32 View Post
only one legit acc you need Smile

gl finding ,im searchin this overs 2 weeks and not found :ç

I can do a service for you? With very little chance of ban (I use anti ban)

The following user thanked xKtF for this useful post:

xLew--
02-24-2014, 10:13 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by xKtF View Post
I can do a service for you? With very little chance of ban (I use anti ban)

the thing is, ive had 8th done and 9th done, but its just not right. badges dont match etc just doesnt look tidy, not even sure what will happen when i reach 10th 60 i may even go 11th...

would you be able to do a 9th level 60 and all the badges are correct and am i right in thinking id need to buy the last squad member to get 10th level 1?

thats what im looking out for, all the accounts ive had are abit messed, this 8th i got has all squad members and shows on the leaderboards as 10th but the player card is 8th :S

same with the 10th i got too lol
02-24-2014, 10:15 PM #5
Reus_BVB
League Champion
1 step new acc blanck,
2 buyng service from rtm or free idk in this random acc
3 do it dupe glitch in your acc
4 0% chance ban
5 profit Smile
02-24-2014, 10:30 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by SAantiR32 View Post
1 step new acc blanck,
2 buyng service from rtm or free idk in this random acc
3 do it dupe glitch in your acc
4 0% chance ban
5 profit Smile

missing the point though mate
02-24-2014, 10:40 PM #7
i got a 8th prestige account with 2.92kd and a 3.67W/L and complete legit and most ar gold.

My PSN: xSimplexity-

My Skype: xSimplexity
02-24-2014, 11:10 PM #8
Reus_BVB
League Champion
Originally posted by OhhSimplexity View Post
i got a 8th prestige account with 2.92kd and a 3.67W/L and complete legit and most ar gold.

My PSN: xSimplexity-

My Skype: xSimplexity

im very interested in this ,you can dupe for my plz?

thank you
02-25-2014, 12:06 AM #9
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by xLew
the thing is, ive had 8th done and 9th done, but its just not right. badges dont match etc just doesnt look tidy, not even sure what will happen when i reach 10th 60 i may even go 11th...

would you be able to do a 9th level 60 and all the badges are correct and am i right in thinking id need to buy the last squad member to get 10th level 1?

thats what im looking out for, all the accounts ive had are abit messed, this 8th i got has all squad members and shows on the leaderboards as 10th but the player card is 8th :S

same with the 10th i got too lol

I know what you mean I think... I think it has to do with the squad members if you have all of them at 60 that is 10th prestige and if you set your account to 10th with makes it go to 11th
02-25-2014, 01:11 AM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by xKtF View Post
I know what you mean I think... I think it has to do with the squad members if you have all of them at 60 that is 10th prestige and if you set your account to 10th with makes it go to 11th

Yeah it's annoying I just want a 9th level 60 so then I can carry on legit, I'm willing to do one legit prestige lol would that work if say it only had 9 squad members then?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo