02-24-2014, 05:01 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone actually have a 9th account that is legit and not been created with a tool?

I'm Struggling to find a service or someone with a account to use which has what I need. Seems you ever get these gay multicoloured classes or the prestige badges thagr don't match up properly or squad points aren't even a number?

Anyone know of a service that can sort me out?
02-25-2014, 01:59 AM #11
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by xLew
Yeah it's annoying I just want a 9th level 60 so then I can carry on legit, I'm willing to do one legit prestige lol would that work if say it only had 9 squad members then?

Yea it should, let me know if you want me to do it for you

The following user thanked xKtF for this useful post:

xLew--
02-25-2014, 10:19 AM #12
I was thinking of this; do the unlock all and stats whatever. Then do xp lobby to prestige so there are no fake/haked prestige on the soldiers.

The following user thanked axed999 for this useful post:

xLew--
02-25-2014, 06:50 PM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by axed999 View Post
I was thinking of this; do the unlock all and stats whatever. Then do xp lobby to prestige so there are no fake/haked prestige on the soldiers.

Wouldn't unlock all unlock all of the squad members thus making you 10th prestige?

Couldn't you just do a fresh Account with stats, then do a xp lobby to get the 1st squad member to level 60 then buy the next one so you then xp lobby that one and so on until your say 9th then if you want 10th you can at anytime buy the 10th squad member so you can play that prestige out your self?

Would that work?

Originally posted by xKtF View Post
Yea it should, let me know if you want me to do it for you

Going to dig around for a bit first hopefully find someone that can test things for me and tell me the results.
02-25-2014, 08:34 PM #14
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by xLew
Wouldn't unlock all unlock all of the squad members thus making you 10th prestige?

Couldn't you just do a fresh Account with stats, then do a xp lobby to get the 1st squad member to level 60 then buy the next one so you then xp lobby that one and so on until your say 9th then if you want 10th you can at anytime buy the 10th squad member so you can play that prestige out your self?

Would that work?

Going to dig around for a bit first hopefully find someone that can test things for me and tell me the results.

Lol im pretty sure that will work I do accounts all the time on ghost.
02-25-2014, 08:53 PM #15
can somebody mod my cod ghost stats
03-02-2014, 09:45 AM #16
I have 9th message me On psn Vezmi

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo