Post: Spoke To Activision Today: Fixing Console Bans For Legit Players And Modders
03-19-2014, 07:53 PM #1
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear Legit Players,
All casual bans for anyone who has no affiliation of mods on their accounts are being revoked in the quickest way possible. Activision support representatives advise you to go on the internet browser of ps3 and clear cache, history, and cookies. After you have done that reset the ps3 and load up the game. They told me this works to unban the console if it was an accidental ban but I cannot verify this as all my accounts are hacked.

Dear Fellow Modders,
If there is any affiliation of mods coming from the user's console (*CID*), it results in a console id and MAC address ban (nothing new). But what if you are console banned from ghosts after changing both CID and MAC address? Sorry to say this but you can't use friends or public ids to play ghosts (if anyone using the CID has ever been on ghosts modding/using a modded eboot or account mods), you must generate or purchase an unused private CID to fix this issue.

The following 2 users say thank you to Edgee for this useful post:

Mango_Knife, Winter
03-21-2014, 12:02 PM #20
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nick View Post
clearing my cache history and cookies from the web browser has helped me in the past when I was told to do that by Sony :P

It is also a fix if you can't connect to gta 5 servers but aren't banned from them as a little tip.
03-21-2014, 12:19 PM #21
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by NGUTechSupport View Post
It is also a fix if you can't connect to gta 5 servers but aren't banned from them as a little tip.

yeah that the problem I had Happy so whoever says it doesn't help needs to check shit out first xD

The following user thanked Nick for this useful post:

Edgee
03-21-2014, 12:36 PM #22
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nick View Post
yeah that the problem I had Happy so whoever says it doesn't help needs to check shit out first xD

It really doesn't seem like something that would work because it was intended to be just for the internet browser but later on they realized it was clearing it on the whole system.
03-25-2014, 02:02 AM #23
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
Originally posted by Edgee View Post
It really doesn't seem like something that would work because it was intended to be just for the internet browser but later on they realized it was clearing it on the whole system.

.... lol
03-27-2014, 01:44 PM #24
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
I've been reset twice on my PS4. I've never played Ghosts on the PS3. I've just had other people log into my account and hook my prestige up, etc. So any PS4 players wondering what's up, this is what's up.
03-29-2014, 10:41 AM #25
Idk if I got banned but one day I was playing then the next day I turned on cod and my account got a reset. I leveled up again to level 30 then next day got reset again. The account was modded but it has never prompt me to the message saying I'm banned. Do you think I got banned ? I am still able to play just that everything erases the next day.
03-29-2014, 02:08 PM #26
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!
Try playing again. This could be either infinity ward trolling you and just deranking you or you have rank corruption. I've had it happen to me a few times and the stats on the leaderboard were frozen and they did nothing to fix it.

The following user thanked Edgee for this useful post:

Ayo_Vince
03-29-2014, 02:09 PM #27
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
I've been reset twice on my PS4. I've never played Ghosts on the PS3. I've just had other people log into my account and hook my prestige up, etc. So any PS4 players wondering what's up, this is what's up.

You have the same problem as Ayo_Vince it seems
04-03-2014, 04:14 AM #28
They should just temp ban for prestige glitches. Console ban is to much:(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo