03-04-2010, 08:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Modern Warfare 2 - Class Editor v3.4
You must login or register to view this content.

Update v3.4
- Updated the way Class Colours Works
- Moved the Unlocks Button to a more obvious place.
- Added 'Custom...' option to Weapons.
- Fixed a minor bug with Secondary Cammo

What is this tool?
It allows you to modify MPDATA's (with ease) so you can have classes with 3 Primary weapons, 4 Perks etc...

Does this work online?
It DID before the patch, but for now its just for Split-Screen OR LAN Partys.

How To Use
1. Create a Split-Screen Profile. Edit\Add a few Classes to it.
2. Quit MW2 and Copy the Split-Screen Profile to a USB Memory Stick.
3. Plug the USB memory Stick into your PC, Open my program and Load the MPDATA (In the Split-Screen Profile folder on your memory stick) into my program.
4. Simply edit your classes.
5. Save the MPDATA over your old one. Copy it back onto your PS3 and Load up MW2.

Video Tutorial - By: NiC3SH0T
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8QbQWtFiE"]YouTube- mw2 gold and platinum guns tutorial PS3[/ame]

REPORT ANY BUGS YOU FIND!
NO THIS DOES NOT WORK ON MAC's (Unless you have a Virtual Machine running Windows)

Download
    https://rapidshare.com/files/373974545/Modern_Warfare_2_-_PS3_-_Class_Editor_v3.4.zip

Scan Result
    https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/b7163f876d26c2e0be6fece3ce899944b914f1f655e5b6730dc99fc8d6ea974f-1270839126
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 04-09-2010 at 06:55 PM.

The following 113 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

_xl2eVo_, -Google-, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, ★ Kid Cudi ★, +sT Iridion, |MAVERICK|747|, ajt_894, Akpimp47, Alekz, Alfa, AltCode, amuzz10, andrewman18, AssClapper-130, AtlasK, Bane_FTW, bmxrcodol04, bombom53, Brian235026, Canada, carrasclet, Champerzz, ChickenFTW, Chrome, clankfan1, CoD_Killa21, Creepz, DarkxVirus, deanmove, Disloyal, Doctor Stan, Drackos, driftkdd, eaglechamp, edo526, elenamoradoh, EntrYhackeR, Ep1cL3w7z, Fionn, FourzerotwoFAILS, Freezinskull, gamedominator20, gdnxp, gokugamer, GrillaX, haha33, Hakaan, HeatMaker, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, iamironman, ibombo, IH4IMZ4_786, ihaxgames, iKickHeads, iNoScopedBabyP, Jcn, jimmy-bmxz, KillaPwner, killway1, kingofps3, KingSkillz007, KZ2, lildeg8, lxzer, maroon_arrow, mcservies, Mirciulikkk, MNAZAL, MV-rockers, narfoo, niceguy123, oipsw, ONEster, OwenMalz, p_andrew, partypoker15, PS3LUV3R, ps3user123, Pure Decimation, RedZebra, Reees, rico86c, RiDiCuL0uSs, Roel, Run Show, Saathan, Sauceappeal, Scouse_Dom, si_301, SiiK ViiSiioNz, SilentDeath1226, SirKilla04, Slay No More, Stefy, tayen, teentitanbg, TMAN242, Tomppajee, Toon_Squad and 13 other users.
03-04-2010, 10:47 PM #20
If you get an error when loading an MPDATA then try this. Extract this zip to a folder so you have the .exe and .dll in the SAME FOLDER. Then run the .exe file and load your MPDATA.

https://rapidshare.com/files/359027231/Modern_Warfare_2_-_Class_Editor_v3.0_-_FIX.zip

Originally posted by KiraYamato View Post
nice but i swear theres like 3 of these that do the same thing?

Thats why this is v3.0 Winky Winky

Some Garbage that you probbably dont want to know...
Joking, I update them and add things as i go along. v3.0 is probbably the most efficient as it uses structures to edit the MPDATA where other editors use offsets for loads of diffrent things when really they dont need to. Just think if somthing changed the offsets in the MPDATA they would have to find EVERY single one. I would only have to update one offset.

OMFG? you acctualy read that? I did warn you.
03-04-2010, 10:51 PM #21
shiver
chaos personified

Same error.
03-04-2010, 10:57 PM #22
That error looks like you are trying to load somthing from an external drive :O
03-04-2010, 10:59 PM #23
shiver
chaos personified
It was running in a sandbox Winky Winky

But still, same error with all files local not in a sandbox. Just no A drive error... which is funny considering I don't have a floppy on here...
03-05-2010, 01:02 AM #24
your programs are awesome man....everyone having errors....if you use a comp with windows xp professional...most schools have it and you can do it there. this guy cant be superman...i have vista and it doesnt work for me unless im at school....stop complaining and improvise.
03-05-2010, 02:15 AM #25
shiver
chaos personified
Originally posted by boostjunki3 View Post
your programs are awesome man....everyone having errors....if you use a comp with windows xp professional...most schools have it and you can do it there. this guy cant be superman...i have vista and it doesnt work for me unless im at school....stop complaining and improvise.

No one is complaining, and some of us are older then "school" age.

In his first post he said report all bugs, no one is hounding him to make it work for every platform (Except the one poster)
03-05-2010, 02:35 AM #26
niceguy123
Save Point
This has worked fine for me so far, but I would like to have the spinning skull unlocked, is that possible? Thank you
03-05-2010, 02:36 AM #27
S e t h
STONED [ON] OFF
so glad people make these dude, they help you out alot when you play alot of split screen with friends
03-05-2010, 03:03 AM #28
lxzer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Modern Warfare 2 - Class Editor v3.0

Update v3.0
- Added Statistics Editor
- Added Killstreaks
- Added Unlocks (In Statistics Window)

very nice.

I dont believe even if you select the three killstreaks that you ge tthree of them once you get the killstreak.

I tried this a couple months back and compared files that were exactly the same but one had a differnt killstreak then the other. So i was able to locate where the offsets where for the killstreaks i put in 06 (Chopper gunner) in the offsets where the killstreaks were located and it shoed that the three were selected but even though three of the same were selected even if i got an 11 killstreak It wouldn't give me three.

Didn't bother posting the "useless" exploit i discovered because it didn't give you the same 3 kill streak when you got the kill streak so essentially it was pointless. :(

Ill test this out tommrow with your new v3.0 but just wondering now if it gives you three or not? (Nice job on the program btw ahah :p )

+rep
Smile^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo