04-04-2010, 01:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3 Patch Blocker v2.3

You must login or register to view this content.

Info
Patch Blocker v2.3 the successor from its predecessor v1.0 (Over 9000 Downloads), Based around Modern Warfare 2 - This simple tool allows users to Block patches for ANY game on PS3. This tool is famous for allowing the Modern Warfare 2 -10th Prestige Hack and Modern Warfare 2 - Leaderboard Hack.

What's New?
- Faster Connection Times
- Completely Re-Written from Scratch
- Multiple 'Block Methods' (As Pictured Above)
- Method to 'Allow Patches' (So you don't waste time with the PS3's Network Settings)
- Support for 'HTTP CONNECT'
- Longer Signed In

Update v2.3
- Updated GUI

Possible Future Updates
- Currently finding a way to keep the user signed-in.

If you have downloaded v2.2, Re-Download v2.3

All Updates after buying are FREE!

Money made by this tool will be used to buy new resources and allow me to create more and advanced programs in the future.

License Key - Price & Quantity
1 - License Key - $5
2 - License Keys - $8 (20% Discount than Buying Two $5 License Keys)
3 - License Keys - $12 (20% Discount than Buying Three $5 License Keys)

If a License Key is released to the public, It WILL be blocked from being used, without any warnings.

If you would find this easier, You can post a reply to have your License Key PM'ed to you on NGU.

WARNING : YOU NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO USE THIS PROGRAM, YOU ALSO NEED .NET Framework 3.5!
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 06-17-2010 at 01:26 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Smurf-, AgentSexyPig, Alfa, andrewman18, Aule, BRB16, Chaldo13, codbeast781, DanGFX, Draama, Dreamcather, edo526, GNDOOOR_KILLER, gtav, Hells, HSx9, ibombo, Jerry_, Karoolus, mnm786, orange12, Pewp, sir_matt_busby, skgroup, Stefo12, Tons, ToXic_xLeGnDx, Uk_ViiPeR, xdog228x, XSnIpEriSBaCk
04-07-2010, 08:53 AM #56
and considering most people here are under the age of 18 so they wont have a credit card to buy the program...
04-07-2010, 12:52 PM #57
knazze
Do a barrel roll!
Dude , ignore all the comments and tell the mod to close the post and post in premium because all the lechers are mad because its not free ,,,,, Btw im not a premium member but that's what i think you should do .. :cool::cool:
04-07-2010, 02:13 PM #58
Originally posted by knazze View Post
Dude , ignore all the comments and tell the mod to close the post and post in premium because all the lechers are mad because its not free ,,,,, Btw im not a premium member but that's what i think you should do .. :cool::cool:

Because it was released in the premium section first.
04-07-2010, 04:14 PM #59
knazze
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Because it was released in the premium section first.

Then , Close this post because the lechers are complaining about buying stuff ... after that they will beg you to release it again ..
04-07-2010, 04:46 PM #60
Let them complain... $5 is nothing. Look at this...

You must login or register to view this content.

£5 = $7.6

My program is only $5, It can do what the guy in the picture is selling (infinitely) + ALOT more.
04-07-2010, 05:22 PM #61
Mr.Kane
Greatness
look if people like me who cant buy it are moaning we have the 1.0 patch blocker it does what we need dosent it? i never had any problems with it when i was hacking people, ive done about 20 via my ps3 and never a single problem so stop complaining
04-07-2010, 05:46 PM #62
So thank me then? Winky Winky
04-07-2010, 06:14 PM #63
Default Avatar
visi0nz
This is ridiculous how people fuss over $5 when he has released all of his programs I think $5 is a not to much to ask for when you are getting something in return,Also the future updates are free.
Im definitely buying it when I make Paypal Account,You rock Unkn0wn keep doing what your doing Happy
04-07-2010, 06:18 PM #64
-Lazy-
it works!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo