04-04-2010, 01:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3 Patch Blocker v2.3

You must login or register to view this content.

Info
Patch Blocker v2.3 the successor from its predecessor v1.0 (Over 9000 Downloads), Based around Modern Warfare 2 - This simple tool allows users to Block patches for ANY game on PS3. This tool is famous for allowing the Modern Warfare 2 -10th Prestige Hack and Modern Warfare 2 - Leaderboard Hack.

What's New?
- Faster Connection Times
- Completely Re-Written from Scratch
- Multiple 'Block Methods' (As Pictured Above)
- Method to 'Allow Patches' (So you don't waste time with the PS3's Network Settings)
- Support for 'HTTP CONNECT'
- Longer Signed In

Update v2.3
- Updated GUI

Possible Future Updates
- Currently finding a way to keep the user signed-in.

If you have downloaded v2.2, Re-Download v2.3

All Updates after buying are FREE!

Money made by this tool will be used to buy new resources and allow me to create more and advanced programs in the future.

License Key - Price & Quantity
1 - License Key - $5
2 - License Keys - $8 (20% Discount than Buying Two $5 License Keys)
3 - License Keys - $12 (20% Discount than Buying Three $5 License Keys)

If a License Key is released to the public, It WILL be blocked from being used, without any warnings.

If you would find this easier, You can post a reply to have your License Key PM'ed to you on NGU.

WARNING : YOU NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO USE THIS PROGRAM, YOU ALSO NEED .NET Framework 3.5!
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 06-17-2010 at 01:26 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Smurf-, AgentSexyPig, Alfa, andrewman18, Aule, BRB16, Chaldo13, codbeast781, DanGFX, Draama, Dreamcather, edo526, GNDOOOR_KILLER, gtav, Hells, HSx9, ibombo, Jerry_, Karoolus, mnm786, orange12, Pewp, sir_matt_busby, skgroup, Stefo12, Tons, ToXic_xLeGnDx, Uk_ViiPeR, xdog228x, XSnIpEriSBaCk
04-08-2010, 12:03 AM #65
Originally posted by sT
it works!!!!!!!!!

Ovcorse it does.

The following user thanked TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

MR_M5
04-08-2010, 12:38 AM #66
MR_M5
ALL CHALLENGES & EMBLEMS
Hello UnKnown, I have never used Patch Blocker 1.0 or your new version 2..1 but I do want to let you know that I appreciate the hard work and effort that it takes to sit down and be so creative and make a program that would allow users to bypass and manipulate the game to their advantage if that is what they choose to do with it of course.

Great job and I hope to see more from you. If I ever find the need to use it I would pay you $5 for it but it should work completely, without any problems. If you release something you should post it on Premium first so that not everyone has it.

Maybe you could try and charge $2.50 per license and that might make it more affordable for others and you can still get something in return for you research and development cost..... That's just an idea..

Again thats buddy, Smile

Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Fine, use Version 1 if you want. As long as my program's are free you guys couldn't care less about the Time, Effort, Understanding, Research and Kindness that has be put into all my programs to be released for FREE they just get Downloaded and Abused. As soon as I just put a small price tag of $5 onto one because no-one is kind enough to actuality support me by Donating to me, I just get abuse.

This has made me think, Why did I even release my programs for free ... or maby you should be thinking the same question.

Or you could look at it this way. By buying this, you are donating to me AND getting something in return.

Another thing... people are charging $5 just to change a prestige value in a game ONCE with also a risk of them stealing your account. Do they get as much abuse as me for asking for something in return for WORK I have done. They get $5 for using OTHER peoples ideas\exploits\tools.

Problem with RFoM
- Your cant Message anyone or Invite anyone so what's the point of being signed in longer if all you can do is the same as using my Patch Blocker apart from my Patch Blocker only has a time restriction and not any messaging restrictions, also RFoM takes more time to set-up (Loading screens etc..), It can be patched with ease.

Problems with DNS IP
- OK, so you guys think that connecting to an Unsecure DNS server allowing all your details etc... to be passed through it is safe and easy? But because you don't know about these things you probably don't care that the guy hosting the server can tap into everything sent and received from your PS3.
04-08-2010, 01:15 AM #67
well i dont have a credit card so yea.... i'll have to just stick with 1.0
04-08-2010, 01:52 PM #68
na sorry i wont buy this :P
04-08-2010, 04:07 PM #69
iamdadutchpride
DUTCH HERBS RULES
nice workHappy
04-08-2010, 05:21 PM #70
-Kash-
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Why fail? It is because I'm not allowed to be paid for my effort...

Because your extra addons are nothing to pay for. I thank you for your success on the v1 ps3 patch blocker. For people who buy this. if you had half of a brain you can simply do it yourself.
04-08-2010, 10:26 PM #71
Originally posted by kash2327 View Post
Because your extra addons are nothing to pay for. I thank you for your success on the v1 ps3 patch blocker. For people who buy this. if you had half of a brain you can simply do it yourself.

So they can create an SSL connection and drop certain packets that fill a criteria and allow them to be signed in longer.

The following user thanked TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

DanielMorgan
04-08-2010, 11:05 PM #72
Default Avatar
romels
How do I skip Update 1.09 you help me your experience plz

The following user thanked romels for this useful post:

Conzaaaa
04-08-2010, 11:54 PM #73
Default Avatar
Ceasing
I paid, when should I get the key via e-mail?....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo