06-16-2010, 07:14 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to get Gold Desert Eagle + 4 guns/perks online using R:FOM bypass
........including premade uncorrupted files (R:FOM + Patchblocker)

All Files can be used for the Prestige Hack

:jim: Info
Originally posted by another user
As you should know, Bypassing using R:FOM allows you to stay signed in indefinitely. So these files can be used to have fun online (bypassed) or to simply prestige hack

:jim: How to get Gold Deagle, 3 Guns / 4 Perks Online
[WS]oCIep61b-3g[/WS]

✿ I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment on this vid on youtube, THANXs ✿

:jim: Noob Friendly Tutorial
1. Download the files
2. Extract the 2 folders
3. Copy both to USB - PS3 > SAVEDATA
4. Copy both to PS3
5. Do Resistance Bypass - See here for help (You must login or register to view this content.)
6. Go to Splitscreen
7. Load up ERROR NEW and prestige the file
8. Change profile to HACK NEW
9. Go back and click PLAY ONLINE
10. ENJOY or prestige for prestige hack Smile

:jim: * These are UK files only
* Gold Desert Eagle (whilst bypassed lvl 70) «
* 3 guns 4 perks (whilst bypassed lvl 70) «
* Coloured Classes «
* All guns, attachments, Perks, Titles + Emblems (Spinning Skull) «
* Epic Leaderboard Stats (after joing a game these stats stick to the leaderboards temporary - if anyone figures how to make them stick permanent let me know «

:jim: You must login or register to view this content.

:jim: How to create the files yourself
This is a short tutorial on how to create the classes yourself using Class Editor 3.0
Download link - You must login or register to view this content.
1. Load up the game with latest patch and create two splitscreen files - ERROR + HACK
2. Copy these to PC and edit how you want with class editor, 3 guns etc...
3. Copy both back to savedata on PS3 and start game
4. For each file - start a game on split screen and just kill yourself and leave
5. Do the same in LAN Party
6. Now load up game with Resistance Bypass and create 2 splitscreen files - ERROR NEW + HACK NEW
7. Now copy all 4 files to PC and replace the ERROR NEW (MPDATA) with the ERROR (MPDATA)
8. Do the same with the HACK file (so your ERROR + HACK mpdata's should be now in the ERROR NEW + HACK NEW folder Smile
9. Copy back to ps3 and load up with resistance bypass - they now should work and fully uncorrupted

:jim:How to use my files (other regions - us, etc...)
1. Download my files
2. Create yourself 2 splitscreen profiles - ERROR + HACK
3. take the MPDATA from my files and put in your newly made files

Works for all regions

:jim:Uncorrupting Files
If you find your files to be corrupt when trying to load follow these simple steps:

1. Load each file on splitscreen with the Latest Patch (1.11) installed.
2. Start game and kill yourself - can be with a grenade, or simply jump off the cliff on Afghan.
3. Load each file on LAN and repeat step 2.

Done Smile

« = NOT FOR ONLINE WITH LATEST PATCH (BYPASSED ONLY!!!!)

You must login or register to view this content.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

NOTE: Prestige files 7-10 have 3 guns, 4 perks / Gold Desert eagle and coloured classes. The rest are standard prestige files. Smile

These are the files so you can do the prestige hack without deleting the patch/mappack. So if you gameshared for your maps, this is for you Cool Man (aka Tustin) Smile
Took a while to get these working "uncorrupted"

Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content. for figuring out how to get non-prestige to stick.

You must login or register to view this content. Resistance Bypass Files- You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. No Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. 1st Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 2nd Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 3rd Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 4th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 5th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 6th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 7th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 8th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 9th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 10th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

Special 10th (#1 for kills + #1 for wins WHILST BYPASSED) - You must login or register to view this content.
As many do this now, you probably won't be #1 but still in the top 50. Start a cage match/FFA and get a kill or be killed - the stats will now show on leaderboard.

You must login or register to view this content. Patchblocker Files - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. No Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. 1st Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 2nd Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 3rd Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 4th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 5th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 6th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 7th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 8th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 9th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 10th Prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

Special 10th (#1 for kills + #1 for wins WHILST BYPASSED) - You must login or register to view this content.
As many do this now, you probably won't be #1 but still in the top 50. Start a cage match/FFA and get a kill or be killed - the stats will now show on leaderboard.

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy Smile
Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 08-31-2010 at 11:30 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

_V_, -Ginge, Okami, Adam™, billionk, bizman, BREAKDANCER1, Carbon0x, cerj, Chickengangsta, cod4 king, Dan962k8, julian_1234, Deadpool, EuanBlondin_x, FaiL-Scale, famous_93_, firewood, Flex99923, Geordie4life2, Glitcher123, gtav, hacker103, homseyS, ibombo, iiFaMoUzZ-, INSURRECTION1ST, Joban, juddylovespizza, lewlew, malaka-hincha, MAXKING, Mirciulikkk, mm8544, Mocro Lmfao, Mr.Kane, NanuGama, nch90, Nice1der, NorskTnaka, P3DQBEAR, PENNSTATE, pies5674321, Platinum G, PopScience, ps3 beast, PUDDIN_BOLLOX, RJP101, shaunf08, SoLDieRDaP, TehSeph, TRAGICO, Tuhoaja, Ultimate-Playa, UnReal_NiTRoUS, Vain Designs, Weescotty, Xbox 180, xJoe, xPottsy, xX_SANDZY_Xx
11-22-2010, 10:40 PM #443
Extra Thx For Prestige 0 :bro:
12-05-2010, 10:45 PM #444
Great post Derek :y:, its a shame it got patched :(
01-13-2011, 05:26 PM #445
Default Avatar
Zowizo
i loaded your files but i dont find it when i search when in split screen (rfombypassed) but i find my own created than they are corrupted my (own). When i try to uncoruppt them i dont find my files but yours what to do ? please help me.

Sorry for my bad english iam still learning

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo