10-15-2010, 06:56 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the patch everyone was waiting for...

The biggest thanks of all goes to Eddydiep for supporting me and recording me, you are the best!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmGxaL9F-r4]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 - EliteMossy's new V6 patch (+ Admin menu gameplay released)[/ame]

*EDIT* I will no longer be replying to this thread for anything other than support with the patch

Credits
Creating the Patch - EliteMossy
Spawn Turret Code/Bunker - TheUnkn0wn
dudeeitsbrian - Flyable Harrier code (thanks!)
Menu - dconnor
everyone else at Se7ensins for help
everyone else i missed, thank you!

Fully working Stats Without needing to be host in a online game.,

So with that said, here it is

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a BLES00684 conversion, credits to Bushigan
You must login or register to view this content.

btw, it takes 2 seconds to click a button and to show respect.

Have fun.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 10-16-2010 at 02:41 PM.

The following 188 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

_George_, *BLizZOnE*, *SCHAOS*, Okami, $oulja, 1337UNO, Accurs0, adamjbh, Adamâ„¢, airghisla, Alfa, almousawi, Amazingpwner, Ap3xPredator, Awayze, azote, azzabazza, baluba777, barrel1988, bb_25, bigfishbad, BigToughGary, bobbyv1014, Brian235026, brittonlad, browntown-X, Classy., club-bomb-shizl, commonsy, conmansoljah, cood5, CRaZyY, Croverno01, CSC-Magic, DanGFX, DentyneIce360, DionDaKinG2, djinferno, DONT_H8_5150, DR-Dizzy, Draco771, Dreamcather, drebin93, DreDave, EarthScar, elbeta2, EZeeH, flamer, FourzerotwoFAILS, FrOoTLoOpZ, GangstaCupcake1, Gendjisan, Gentlemen, gillysnyter, GNDOOOR_KILLER, godwisper, hellzoom, hockeykid2319, Hondarydr, Hughseyy, I_Mod_Cod, i_R_A_N_G_E_R, iceegarcia, iDannyy, ikilledulol4, InSaNe-xPWEEx, ipodtouch44, IW_JOSH, JakeM, jeffadkins51, Jeffreyokabe, Jerry_, jfed, jkry_2_1_, JonnyH94, k1ll3rs0wn, killler526, King Dylan, Lance210, legend101, Lick, lilkiller6009, lovebros, manti, mattbettiol, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, Mirciulikkk, Mr Phobik, Mr Ruffers, Mr. Aimbot, Mr.Azoz, MrJC, mw2alltheway, MythGavin, nerisls1z, NiCiUFF, nick-ps3 and 88 other users.
10-15-2010, 10:55 PM #56
This is far from the best patch. It has some good features but his infections are just plain horrible and destroy the game. His infections destroyed the aiming. The sensitivity is totally messed up. You can't aim precise at all and the crosshair moves even if im not touching the controller. Care packages are horrible too. Why would you make the packages drop so slow? So the enemies can hear that you dropped one and they have more time to reach you so they can kill you and steal your stuff? Doesn't make sense. Can't believe people waited so long for this...he built up such a high expectation for this patch and he fell way short. This is not a perfect patch like he said he was delaying the release for.
10-15-2010, 10:57 PM #57
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by chaoyungphat View Post
This is far from the best patch. It has some good features but his infections are just plain horrible and destroy the game. His infections destroyed the aiming. The sensitivity is totally messed up. You can't aim precise at all and the crosshair moves even if im not touching the controller. Care packages are horrible too. Why would you make the packages drop so slow? So the enemies can hear that you dropped one and they have more time to reach you so they can kill you and steal your stuff? Doesn't make sense. Can't believe people waited so long for this...he built up such a high expectation for this patch and he fell way short. This is not a perfect patch like he said he was delaying the release for.

Infections are infections, if you don't like them do not use them. Its quite simple.
10-15-2010, 11:04 PM #58
persainopz
Bounty hunter
All that matters that Mossy put time and effort to creating this patch.

Don't like don't use lol

Thanks Mossy
10-15-2010, 11:07 PM #59
Dr. Fichman
Little One
i think its pretty good
10-15-2010, 11:22 PM #60
Can you compress and decompress as explained in Alabama's tut? Or are there different offsets for this version?
10-15-2010, 11:24 PM #61
Dr. Fichman
Little One
search it up im sure these tuts
10-15-2010, 11:26 PM #62
Cyrious
Mr. Why So Cyrious?
Ok, ive done all i can to get days played to work but im still at the same amount of days from be for changing it....so im not sure wat the problem is, maybe someone who solved the problem can help me.
10-15-2010, 11:28 PM #63
Dr. Fichman
Little One
yeh and with me im not even on the leaderboards now
10-15-2010, 11:40 PM #64
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by Cyrious View Post
Ok, ive done all i can to get days played to work but im still at the same amount of days from be for changing it....so im not sure wat the problem is, maybe someone who solved the problem can help me.

Maybe try ending the game thru the admin menu, and it may stick then..

I got 150 days played on my Challenge Lobby Account, so i know it works.

The following user thanked EliteMossy for this useful post:

Cyrious

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo