12-17-2010, 01:33 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Look, this will probably get deleted, and i will probably loose some of my rep for posting this.

But can you stop posting every bit of TheUnkn0wn's patch all over the site.

No one on these forums have any respect for people, he spent along time making his patch, and to make one of the most advanced patches for its age (been what, 7-8 months since he started making patches (maybe longer on PC)).

It is stupid, if you want to edit the patch, then keep the code to yourself and edit the patch, but stop keep pasting everything on here so little leeching noobs who can't decompress the patch or w/e can't get the advanced coding his patch has to offer.

I have had this patch for a month sitting on my HDD. I never released it, nor told anyone i had it. I respected his work.

Rant over.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 12-17-2010 at 01:38 PM.

The following 55 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

Agent_LSD, Alfa, angel_of_deth, Blackstorm, BobbyDee, CapoJoel, crazy_blake7, Cyborg Ninja, DanGFX, Dazpowder, DEREKTROTTER, DR-Dizzy, Dryder, FAKA_ELITE, Fribz, FrozN, gangsta-, GangsterDean, Hakaan, Hawk, iJokaa, IRiSe_GodFather, IWRecK708, jakehop22, jammie01, JBooFY, jonnyman69, Judgement, k1ll3rs0wn, Kameo, LeGnD, LightModz, Maty360414, MaxoXmodz, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Aimbot, Mw2Freak13, oO-GKUSH-Oo, Pauly, PrOJenkz, Rath, RaverBoy, Rogelio702, The-Don, TheJaRniBoi, TheUnkn0wn, Tory Lanez, Tuhoaja, Unonymous, Vampytwistッ, xAJ-Rodwell, xHaydeennn, XKevin356
12-17-2010, 09:32 PM #20
Flaming is not allowed nor tolerated, do NOT instigate flamewars..
12-17-2010, 10:28 PM #21
yup i feel u 100% i have your patch's and i never released them to people and they still ask me and i tell them to go find and u edited it ...... i posted something that toke an hour to do and the next day i went to see my post and they del it and they post it them self like they want the credit.... you not going to losses rep ... ill rep u ..cause this is the truth no one respects no one ....

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

madder o fact lol im on one of them v8 edited with forge mode i love your work ... i better it gives your headaches...lol keep up your work i like it...Drinking Coffee:bro:
12-17-2010, 11:04 PM #22
xKuVa
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by CODGlitcha View Post
I do agree with you guys. Alot of patches now are just copy and paste. My edit of V8 was mostly copy and paste. However adding the extra menu's, and some mods in their i had problems adding. So had to basically just use common sense on how v8 worked to get it to function properly. I haver never done coding or scripting ever in my life.

I did make my own patch using dconnors menu template which can be seen here

You must login or register to view this content.

But during that period my UCAS kicked in so couldn't be bothered to continue it. In doing do missed out alot on NGU, the last patch i had of you'res was V6 now its V8. I then decided instead of continuing on with my patch i would just edit yours with some more mods since your patch had most of the stuff i wanted.

I ain't not pro coder but i do understand the basics. Also i never claim someone else's patch as my own as i said before in my v8 edit thread.

I like the menu on yours, seems interesting. Good Work.
12-17-2010, 11:06 PM #23
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Look, this will probably get deleted, and i will probably loose some of my rep for posting this.

No one on these forums have any respect for people, he spent along time making his patch, and to make one of the most advanced patches for its age (been what, 7-8 months since he started making patches (maybe longer on PC)).

It is stupid, if you want to edit the patch, then keep the code to yourself and edit the patch, but stop keep pasting everything on here so little leeching noobs who can't decompress the patch or w/e can't get the advanced coding his patch has to offer.

I have had this patch for a month sitting on my HDD. I never released it, nor told anyone i had it. I respected his work.

Rant over.

I think you gained more rep than lost ,
But i agree with you, people should keep the code to themselves, after all he spent a lot of time and effort making his patches, so did you, And i respect you both for still releasing your patch (V8 AND unkn0wns) and being the bigger men even after your patches got leaked.
12-17-2010, 11:09 PM #24
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by Homer
I don't think posting the codes is too big a problem as most people won't be able to use them anyway.

By all means open it and try and LEARN from it..

The bad thing is people just opening it up and putting their name on the credits..

I've already seen this with Bushigans name on it.. :puke:

I think you worded it the best. Yes it is bad because all the leechers can put there name in it so easy, but its good for all the people like me that want to learn from it. You can never learn if everything is hidden.
12-18-2010, 03:12 AM #25
Kakashii
Can’t trickshot me!
nah, i'm a noob. i want his codes.
12-18-2010, 03:29 AM #26
OFWGKTA
Developer
+50 negative rep for the quote below
<<I have had this patch for a month sitting on my HDD>>
lol Just Kidding

"Private" patches are ridiculous, what good is it to keep anything worth displaying
to yourself? [not a rhetorical question] .. if you want it to stay yours, edit it in a way that I don't know, can not be viewed in a simple notepad or fileviewer for the very least .. Lol Use Different Gsc's, ex: mossy functions, ahaloa_iz_teh_winrar_lol, people should think outside the box.
12-18-2010, 07:06 AM #27
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Look, this will probably get deleted, and i will probably loose some of my rep for posting this.

Rant over.

Very true man. I feel the same way.
12-18-2010, 09:31 PM #28
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
Thank You. I hate these damn leeches.

The following user thanked RavagedBoom for this useful post:

jamal69rr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo