12-17-2010, 01:33 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Look, this will probably get deleted, and i will probably loose some of my rep for posting this.

But can you stop posting every bit of TheUnkn0wn's patch all over the site.

No one on these forums have any respect for people, he spent along time making his patch, and to make one of the most advanced patches for its age (been what, 7-8 months since he started making patches (maybe longer on PC)).

It is stupid, if you want to edit the patch, then keep the code to yourself and edit the patch, but stop keep pasting everything on here so little leeching noobs who can't decompress the patch or w/e can't get the advanced coding his patch has to offer.

I have had this patch for a month sitting on my HDD. I never released it, nor told anyone i had it. I respected his work.

Rant over.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 12-17-2010 at 01:38 PM.

The following 55 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

Agent_LSD, Alfa, angel_of_deth, Blackstorm, BobbyDee, CapoJoel, crazy_blake7, Cyborg Ninja, DanGFX, Dazpowder, DEREKTROTTER, DR-Dizzy, Dryder, FAKA_ELITE, Fribz, FrozN, gangsta-, GangsterDean, Hakaan, Hawk, iJokaa, IRiSe_GodFather, IWRecK708, jakehop22, jammie01, JBooFY, jonnyman69, Judgement, k1ll3rs0wn, Kameo, LeGnD, LightModz, Maty360414, MaxoXmodz, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Aimbot, Mw2Freak13, oO-GKUSH-Oo, Pauly, PrOJenkz, Rath, RaverBoy, Rogelio702, The-Don, TheJaRniBoi, TheUnkn0wn, Tory Lanez, Tuhoaja, Unonymous, Vampytwistッ, xAJ-Rodwell, xHaydeennn, XKevin356
12-20-2010, 09:26 AM #29
WhatsaN00B
Can’t trickshot me!
In the words of The Joker -
"If you're good at something, never do it for free".
12-20-2010, 01:17 PM #30
llllooooooooooooooool :ftw
12-20-2010, 01:45 PM #31
I have TheUnkn0wns 2.5.8 on PC and I've edited it. But im not gonna release it
12-20-2010, 09:13 PM #32
angel_of_deth
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Look, this will probably get deleted, and i will probably loose some of my rep for posting this.

But can you stop posting every bit of TheUnkn0wn's patch all over the site.

No one on these forums have any respect for people, he spent along time making his patch, and to make one of the most advanced patches for its age (been what, 7-8 months since he started making patches (maybe longer on PC)).

It is stupid, if you want to edit the patch, then keep the code to yourself and edit the patch, but stop keep pasting everything on here so little leeching noobs who can't decompress the patch or w/e can't get the advanced coding his patch has to offer.

I have had this patch for a month sitting on my HDD. I never released it, nor told anyone i had it. I respected his work.

Rant over.

yea i said something similar to this as well its bs how they will edit his or anyones patch then make off like its theirs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo