12-30-2010, 03:49 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am really debating if to release this or not

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD2ZAHpClVs[/ame]

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 01-03-2011 at 07:13 PM.

The following 362 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, -Burr-, -Google-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Robot, *BLizZOnE*, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, <Jimbo>, 1035AMC, 369lo, 8======D----, acepilot1023, Adam West, adam9897, add_me, Adkins, AgentDragonPig, airghisla, Al-Mannai, Alfa, alipc09, AmaaaZe, Amanda, Amazingpwner, AMNE, andrewman18, AndrewPS3, angel_of_deth, Anthony, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Arvindian, awesome24, azdaniel33, BallaBaby05, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bcb, Bigbadpaul2, bigboybobby14, bobbydavid1, BOSCH KING, BozZsh1fty, Brian235026, buggerking, Call-Me-Master, Texas, CanadasTopJew, chaiiios, CHuRCHYx, Cien, CleanMODSHD, CMills1, cmms07, cobrag7, CODFTW, codwawandmw2, cood5, Correy, crazy_blake7, CVLN, dakleene, danny19901, darkesthour, Dazpowder, deathdoer1, decrulez96, Demmonnixx, DORiS_420, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dr3aMz, Dreamcather, DreamKidzVa, Drogash, duderly, Dylan_Owns, edwin864, effinTyler, emmanuel92, engevent, eZi_DuzZiiT, FAKA_ELITE, FeedMeKills, felipejames25, Fifa97, final121, firefox7, firepanda11, frankaugurk, Fribz, Friday15, FriendsAtShsp, FrozN, gameoverrg, gangsta-, GenHelghast, Geordie4life2, GNDOOOR_KILLER, goldensun77 and 262 other users.
12-30-2010, 09:23 PM #110
xPwn
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Geordie4life2 View Post
Release please ! Smile

Same as him Happy

The following user thanked xPwn for this useful post:

Geordie4life2
12-30-2010, 09:44 PM #111
Nickm0117
Are you high?
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
I am really debating if to release this or not

You must login or register to view this content.

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release

considering you posted this yesterday and it has about 100 pages of comments i would say that ppl want you to release the patch lol but it is up to you. Smile
12-30-2010, 10:02 PM #112
Dazpowder
Gym leader
Originally posted by psy93 View Post
Is this stealth? I mean I understand it won't be stealth if your walking around shooting AC-130 missiles but if you don't enable stupid mods will it be a regular lobby? Most of your past patches are honestly gay because everybody spawns in the same location and its a dead give away and even if I try switching to a ranked match it will still spawn everybody in the same place.

How can you call his patchs GAY OMG! id like to see you create a patch to even compare with his v1 /facepalm
12-30-2010, 10:16 PM #113
Xanadu
Banned
Great patch u deside if u want it out or not i will deff try it and put feed back on it. thanks for ur amazing patches
12-30-2010, 10:51 PM #114
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
The confirm thing is just for "certain" options, which you might not actually want to turn on (by accident).

I dont think it is really needed, for example anything you do wrong (by accident) can be repaired (derank, access etc...) in fact I haven't seen anyone complaining about that they something by accident and that they wish it had "confirmation"

But anyways, add some cool stuff (new stuff) like more new fun games etc... and focus more on adding useful things like "all players menu" etc rather than putting things like "appearance" etc.

I'm not saying that you already put it or that will, but just some suggestions =Sad Awesomey:

And I wanna say thank you for all your patches and hacks, as you're the only "hacker" here that actually help Smile i didnt want to learn C++ simple because i dont have the time and patience for it
Last edited by T-Icey ; 12-30-2010 at 10:54 PM.
12-30-2010, 11:00 PM #115
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Is this stealth? I mean I understand it won't be stealth if your walking around shooting AC-130 missiles but if you don't enable stupid mods will it be a regular lobby? Most of your past patches are honestly gay because everybody spawns in the same location and its a dead give away and even if I try switching to a ranked match it will still spawn everybody in the same place.

you are one of many reasons people like TheUnkn0wn DONT release stuff /facepalm

The following 3 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Kyle07, uhChad, whiterain18
12-30-2010, 11:01 PM #116
PSN TeCa-ToWn
Nothern KillaFornia 209
yea release it

The following user thanked PSN TeCa-ToWn for this useful post:

Kyle07
12-30-2010, 11:07 PM #117
DanTheFEED
Dan is Teh MAN!
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
nice mossy i like all your patchs keep it up ... i didnt see forge mode in it but still good your the beast ..... i like forge mode thats why lol.. hope to see this on ngu or 5*gamerz lol ..... keep it up rep ++++

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

just because u say release it and if i was him i wouldnt .... u know why cause people like u and everyone else is lecher and he release it when he wants to.. sorry for speaking for u mossy but people have no respect for your work ..they just want your patch so the can edited it and make say its theirs lol.... so release it when ever u want to lol...... looking froward to seein it....

lol wtf wats ur problem all i said is the patch looks awesome and i want 2 try the patch/facepalm
12-30-2010, 11:14 PM #118
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com

Enjoy the neg rep.

The following 3 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

Dazpowder, SuperSaiyanBiH, XxHatredxX13

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo