Post: Hawkin's Zombieland v3 w/ Major Map Upgrades Kick Menu ++
01-19-2011, 06:59 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so over a month ago, I paid Jeff Adkins his outrageous $35 fee to buy his Zombieland 2.2 patch. To this day he still never has sent me a single patch. I won't get into details, but I could. My point is I really don't feel bad about releasing this. (Originally I wasn't going to.) It's all good, because I probably would of never taught myself (with the help of this site and people I thanked below) how to edit patches if I got what I paid for.
I left this credit in the patch "Zombieland was originally created by Killingdyl, and Jeff Adkins." (Killingdyl created the original, Jeff made it a better game, then changed the name and added a price tag.)

Anyways on to the patch.
So here's what I changed, in my version:

• I fixed alot of the bugs. You don't have to worry about turning off anti-join, at the end of the game. Then have it kick all your friends when you start the game. It automatically turns it off when you restart the game, before anyone connects.
  • If Anti-Join is off, People can now join the game in progress (If there is less then 9 people) as a zombie. Good if people leave because they do not want to be a zombie.
  • Now there is an in Game Kick Menu (Host goes prone and use knife button to select player and frag button to kick)
  • Patched the gun glitch, and the grenade glitch. Also no one can be killed until the zombies are released.
  • Made most of the Original maps and a few of the DLC maps I made better places to defend. New bunkers/spots, with escape routes etc. I added more useful moving care packages. Some maps even have hidden secret flags that you will have to find on your own. I also used many of the map changes by Dansbmx then added to them. Check out Underpass, and Derail especially. Every Original Map has something new, you just have to find it. Also Dlc1 maps Salvage and Storm.
  • I changed the prices of many things including bringing the cost of a nuke down to $2000, because when you are a zombie you really don't want the game to drag on. Once someone has bought health, unlimited ammo, and teleported, if they have $2000 the game is over usually anyway.
  • Made some maps less laggy.
  • More changes were made that I can remember now. Many more changes to come. I will update this when I update the DLC 2 maps, and maybe add new things to buy.

The game is still basically Zombieland, Just I think better.
I kept the game cheat free, because who wants to play a game where the host can give himself money or god mode, and win every time. The only bonus I gave the host is after Zombies are released he gets 30 seconds of god mode, if human. I did this because when your host you are sometimes busy kicking people, or showing people where to go, you can sometimes end up zombie food helping everybody else. This gives you 30 extra seconds to get somewhere safe.

Well here it is nice and free. I hope you enjoy this and have as much fun as me and my friends have had playing it. (BTW This is for PS3)

Update V3.0.1 - Fixed a Bug with the kick menu, and made it so Zombies earn cash for hitting a Door. ($2 a hit)
You must login or register to view this content.
--------------
UPDATE v3.1 - 01/20/2011.
CHANGES:
1. I fixed the Overflow Error. Cash now may take a few seconds to update. (It still can crash if alot of people have infections but much less likely to.)
2. Map Fixes. Overgrown less laggy. Invasion Out of Map exit by tank is blocked. Fixed flag on Skidrow. Fortified Wasteland center bunker. Can't get out of the map on Rust. Other things too.
3. Added Two New Spawn with map turret guns, still testing these out. (Wasteland and Underpass)
4. Increased many human prices, inc Inf. Ammo, Health, and Exploding Bullets.
5. Made a new store item for zombies called Flaming Zombie. It's like a Radioactive Crawler, that can stand and jump, with a smaller damage radius. (less then half of a Crawler) $600
6. Changed the kick button to the Smoke Grenade Button so it doesn't turn on and off anti-join when you use it.
7. Made it so you keep your throwing knife after you die, if you don't use it.
8. Made it so the host isn't frozen at the start of the game.
9. Other stuff I can't remember right now.
ENJOY!
-------------------------------

UPDATE v3.2 - 01/23/2011
Many New Map Edits and Stability Changes.
1. New Map bunkers Floating Care Packages etc. on Bailout, Crash, Storm, Carnival, Fuel, Wasteland, Strike, Trailer Park and more!
2. Added New Weapons, Land Mines! (thanks to Niccrx) Electro-Monkey-Pulse (Freezes Zombies for 15 Seconds and kills their Thermal Vision for 1 Minute. Added 1500 Health for 10 Seconds to Zombie Menu.
3. Players cannot switch classes at the beginning of the game (before Zombies are released) to do glitches.
4. Much more stable. (Still best to end the game after each round)
5. Various Other Changes.
---------------------------------------------
Quick Fix Update v3.2.1

Make Sure You Get The Newest Version

UPDATED!!! Feb. 5th 5:37pm
I fixed the bugs that remained in the game it is the most stable version of Zombieland I have released. I included a version with fog and a version without fog. For those of you that requested it. The store menu dissapears now when you are not using it. Also I fix a bug with demo mode. It also includes minor map changes. I also made it more balanced.

For code I found here on NGU,
Extra Thanks Go To:
Dansbmx
Derek Trotter
EliteMossy
Niccrx
Last edited by Hawkin ; 02-05-2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Update 3.3.2

The following 153 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

-ExHaLe-, .Requiem., ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, $oulja, 890popbox, ABC23, Adam West, adam9897, agtiger, AndrewPS3, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Assassin, austin77541, awesome24, balerdoni, bartacus, bcb, Bigbadpaul2, bigboybobby14, bigfishbad, BigMel1, billionk, Boxxxxyyy, CAMMO-ECKERT, Carbon0x, cgs18, Charleyzard, chat912, ChefHOU, chrisfaulk, CHRONO, CODFTW, dakleene, DanGFX, DanTheFEED, DarkLiightz, deathdoer1, decrulez96, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, dex2grigg, DhrNy, DiJiTaLGoDz, DJandLIMON111, DR-Dizzy, DReal253, DyllanIsYoDaddy, FAKA_ELITE, felipejames25, Fifa97, For Realz, fourtwozero#, Free My Goat, frozen fury, GAZSYTO, Glitches 4 eva, Greenbolt111, Heres_Kenny, Hodgy9six, howigethere, hydro_122499, Hawk, I'm A Rep Whore, ImTheBabyKicker, IRiSe_GodFather, The Epic, islanda73, Jake9, JakeM, JD_WCE, jfed, JonnyH94, Kakashii, kmax102, Le2Live2Rise, lmg123, LordOlliee, Lydey, M.Mac, Mariodude007, mattyjkilledme, Maty360414, mclovinlawl, Member 2484, mental_taliban, MeVsJad, Mr cake man, Mr. Fatty, Mr. Goodbye, Mr.Kane, Mr.Pure420, mrkhlgt, MW2CptPrize, MW3Glitchers, nch90, never_night335, NextGenStalker, NGU_DjOnEs101, Nicky74me, Nikeymikey and 53 other users.
01-19-2011, 10:20 PM #20
awsome Smile, thanks for the release. i've been looking for a good zombie game Winky Winky. gonna try this out.
01-19-2011, 10:57 PM #21
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by harthansen View Post
OK so over a month ago, I paid Jeff Adkins his outrageous $35 fee to buy his Zombieland 2.2 patch. To this day he still never has sent me a single patch. I won't get into details, but I could. My point is I really don't feel bad about releasing this. (Originally I wasn't going to.) It's all good, because I probably would of never taught myself (with the help of this site and people I thanked below) how to edit patches if I got what I paid for.
I left this credit in the patch "Zombieland was originally created by Killingdyl, and Jeff Adkins." (Killingdyl created the original, Jeff made it a better game, then changed the name and added a price tag.)

Anyways on to the patch.

• I fixed alot of the bugs. You don't have to worry about turning off anti-join, at the end of the game. Then have it kick all your friends when you start the game. It automatically turns it off when you restart the game, before anyone connects.
  • If Anti-Join is off, People can now join the game in progress (If there is less then 9 people) as a zombie. Good if people leave because they do not want to be a zombie.
  • Now there is an in Game Kick Menu (Host goes prone and use knife button to select player and frag button to kick)
  • Patched the gun glitch, and the grenade glitch. Also no one can be killed until the zombies are released.
  • Made most of the Original maps and a few of the DLC maps I made better places to defend. New bunkers/spots, with escape routes etc. I added more useful moving care packages. Some maps even have hidden secret flags that you will have to find on your own. I also used many of the map changes by Dansbmx then added to them. Check out Underpass, and Derail especially. Every Original Map has something new, you just have to find it. Also Dlc1 maps Salvage and Storm.
  • I changed the prices of many things including bringing the cost of a nuke down to $2000, because when you are a zombie you really don't want the game to drag on. Once someone has bought health, unlimited ammo, and teleported, if they have $2000 the game is over usually anyway.
  • More changes were made that I can remember now. Many more changes to come. I will update this when I update the DLC 2 maps, and maybe add new things to buy.

I kept the game cheat free, because who wants to play a game where the host can give himself money or god mode, and win every time. The only bonus I gave the host is after Zombies are released he gets 30 seconds of god mode, if human. I did this because when your host you are sometimes busy kicking people, or showing people where to go, you can sometimes end up zombie food helping everybody else. This gives you 30 extra seconds to get somewhere safe.

Well here it is nice and free. I hope you enjoy this and have as much fun as me and my friends have had playing it. (BTW This is for PS3)

Update V3.0.1 - Fixed a Bug with the kick menu, and made it so Zombies earn cash for hitting a Door. ($2 a hit)

Extra Thanks Go To:
Dansbmx
Derek Trotter
EliteMossy

You should make One for Cheaters lol.
01-19-2011, 11:00 PM #22
Crustyclone
Bounty hunter
IS this for USA? BLUS if its not can you please make it.
01-19-2011, 11:02 PM #23
Default Avatar
Urpa
Dude ur amazing! Ur the only person that gets when u make a carepack wall that u can´t shoot them from the inside u have to get up and behind it. Really love ur edit and i can´t wait for more! Only thing i kinda dislike is what u did to highrise, Please would u add some more stuff to that map? Regards urpa.
01-19-2011, 11:10 PM #24
sergskate13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IIxAaRoN
Can you remove 90000 health for host please

And by the way this is F*cking AWESOME =D

dude it goes after 30 sec obv you didnt read his post
01-19-2011, 11:14 PM #25
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by sergskate13 View Post
dude it goes after 30 sec obv you didnt read his post

Don't you obv me you obv didn't read his reply , twat. And also the 1st time i used it my 90000 Health didn't go away the map was lagging or something but it doesn't do it anymore.
01-19-2011, 11:16 PM #26
Originally posted by harthansen View Post
OK so over a month ago, I paid Jeff Adkins his outrageous $35 fee to buy his Zombieland 2.2 patch. To this day he still never has sent me a single patch. I won't get into details, but I could. My point is I really don't feel bad about releasing this. (Originally I wasn't going to.) It's all good, because I probably would of never taught myself (with the help of this site and people I thanked below) how to edit patches if I got what I paid for.

Anyways on to the patch.

Extra Thanks Go To:
Dansbmx
Derek Trotter
EliteMossy

I love to play Zombieland, but i use my phone to do all of my modding and I can't download from mediafire. xD Do you think you can put this up on megaupload?
01-19-2011, 11:19 PM #27
sergskate13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IIxAaRoN
Don't you obv me you obv didn't read his reply , twat. And also the 1st time i used it my 90000 Health didn't go away the map was lagging or something but it doesn't do it anymore.

wow... your hella gay who calles people twats smh lame ass
01-19-2011, 11:19 PM #28
Any chance of Zipping it too? I cannot open .rar files and want to completely support your work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo