02-04-2011, 05:35 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here It IS MY Final Release of Hawkin's Zombieland v3.3.3.

What's New?

NewMap Edits On Most Maps Especially DLC 1 & 2 Maps inc. Bailout, Crash, Storm, Carnival, Vacant, Trailer Park, Derail, Highrise, Scrapyard, Wasteland, Strike.

AutoKick, the game will autokick people 1 second before the Zombies are chosen, if you have more then 9 players. It will kick whoever is on the enemy team.

Gliches Fixed. Nuke continues to countdown even if player died. Overflow Errors, the Map Overgrown's Laggyness, Runs smoother, other fixes improvements.

Streamlined Menu, much less invasive store menu.

New Store Items Including Flying Zombies, Spawn Turret, Stun & Smoke Grenades, Pavelows.

DEMO MODE: For everyone who wanted me to put in a cheat menu, well... I still didn't do that, but I put in a Demo Mode. If you start the match by yourself and when the zombies are choosen, if you are the only person in the lobby it will go into Demo Mode, where you have god mode and unlimited money, and everyone can fly. You can invite people after zombies are picked. The game will not end. you the host can also switch back and forth from humans and zombies.

Holy Fire: This fire isn't triggered by Humans but it is by Zombies. It hurts and slows them down Zombies. Mostly you will find this on Scrapyard and Salvage.

Did I mention Flying Zombies? As a Zombie You can become a flying zombie, your health will drop down to 10 and cannot be increased. You also cannot buy Flame Zombie or Radioactive Zombie. It lasts for the rest of the game.

6 Minute Rounds: Every Six Minutes the Round ends. When this happens, the screen clears of menus, and the zombies are killed, when they respawn they will move very slow for about 10 secs. Gives you a chance to take a breather. The next round starts up , and time to kill some zombies.

New Hidden Flags & Spots: I won't tell you all of them but there are 3 on Trailer Park and Bailout, 1 on Crash, 2 on Derail.

HEADSHOTS $100: If you get a headshot as a human you now get $100 in stead of $50.

You now need to Press Reload to see how much cash you have. This fixes a glitch.

Many More Changes that I can't Remember right now.

Enjoy!
<3
-Hawkin

You need to unpack this with WinRar. It will work on any PS3/version of MW2.

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATED!!! Feb. 5th 5:37pm
I fixed the bugs that remained in the game it is the most stable version of Zombieland I have released. I included a version with fog and a version without fog. For those of you that requested it. The store menu dissapears now when you are not using it. Also I fix a bug with demo mode. It also includes minor map changes. I also made it more balanced.

UPDATED!!! Feb. 14th 9:37pm

Thanks Go To:
Dansbmx
Derek Trotter
EliteMossy
Killingdyl
Adkins
Last edited by Hawkin ; 02-15-2011 at 04:22 AM.

The following 72 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

-Google-, .DeadlyMoDz25, 000MALIK, 890popbox, adam9897, add_me, anddrew, Assassin, bad_carma, bcb, cadpimp1289, DanTheFEED, decrulez96, defixer, diogossx, DR-Dizzy, firepanda11, Hack-Tivision, HaHa..., hammy876, Hazey, Hx1, hydro_122499, Hawk, jas23, julian_12345, JunkSales, Kill_tony485, kmax102, Lotus321, Lucy Pinder, Mariodude007, Matthew2909, mattyjkilledme, Maty360414, Mr.Pure420, mrkhlgt, MvP-JiiMMY, MW2CptPrize, NeverMoreModz, NGU_GaMeR, Nicky74me, Nikeymikey, Out_Law_Gam3r, Ox1337, plasma_lemon, Press ►, Quzit, ReK, RETR0, sanjx1, shotkillah55, sSkylit, steph, TehJosh, thalx, The Rangers, ThereThatGuy, tsuma, UberBlack1, uhChad, unluckyrolo-08, UnrealReality, wite_guy, woofdawg233, wowaka, xd366, xSONY_NGUx, Xx-_K3LWiiN_-xX, xXintelXx, YouRecognizeMe, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
02-05-2011, 07:51 AM #47
wite_guy
I-<3-2-1/2-6
I love this patch but you spelled "max ammo "FRO" this gun" The only bug ive seen
02-05-2011, 08:43 AM #48
anddrew
League Champion
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post

That's why I made the Flying Zombies so weak. they have 10 health and cannot buy more. It takes 1 shot from a hand to kill them. Plus when the first Flying zombie spawns all humans get +50 health and thermal Overlay

how do the flying zombies work? Do they jump around or is it like ufo but without going through walls?

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by woofdawg233 View Post
I meant release the code within your patch. Like the fixes for missions and the zombie file.

Dude! Already said! Page 3

Oh btw hawkin, i answered my question. Nice jetpacks Winky Winky
02-05-2011, 09:08 AM #49
gd stuf bruv
02-05-2011, 11:29 AM #50
Well done hawkin keep it up
02-05-2011, 01:00 PM #51
anddrew
League Champion
I was wondering, how could you make an extra menu that only the host could see?
I think you'd use the
    if (self isHost()) { 

but I don't know what the menu thread is
--------------

or you could use it as a extra shop item:
(HOSTOPTION shows where it would go)

level.humanM[i] = [];
level.humanM[i][0] = "Akimbo -$" + level.itemCost["Akimbo"];
level.humanM[i][1] = "FMJ -$" + level.itemCost["FMJ"];
level.humanM[i][2] = "Red Dot Sight -$" + level.itemCost["Reflex"];
if (self isHost()) {
level.humanM[i][What number here?] "HOSTOPTION" -$ + level.itemCost["HOSTOPTION"]; }
i++;

in the costing area it would be

level.itemCost["Akimbo"] = 50;
level.itemCost["Reflex"] = 25;
level.itemCost["HOSTOPTION"] = 0; //here it is
level.itemCost["Mine"] = 75;

i'm not sure how your shop works - actions like thermaloverlay don't seem to go anywhere? (don't thread somewhere)

say you wanted an aimbot (Happy)
would it be:
    level.itemCost["HOSTOPTION"] = 0; {
self thread aimbot()}

?
Last edited by anddrew ; 02-05-2011 at 01:52 PM.
02-05-2011, 01:43 PM #52
good job m8
02-05-2011, 02:25 PM #53
The Rangers
At least I can fight
the issue was when i played with few friends and the zombies started using flying zombies and started buying health it would end the game with and error,its happened nearly in all the games iv played in mate.Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

ye mate same here
02-05-2011, 02:40 PM #54
wowaka
Former Staff
Secret derail flagS FOUND!!!
PM me to trade info...
02-05-2011, 04:59 PM #55
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by anddrew View Post
I was wondering, how could you make an extra menu that only the host could see?

but I don't know what the menu thread is
--------------

or you could use it as a extra shop item:
(HOSTOPTION shows where it would go)

in the costing area it would be

i'm not sure how your shop works - actions like thermaloverlay don't seem to go anywhere? (don't thread somewhere)

say you wanted an aimbot (Happy)
would it be:
    level.itemCost["HOSTOPTION"] = 0; {
self thread aimbot()}

?

Yeah someone put a CL menu to my v3.2 I am sure they will do it to 3.3 as well. The way you mention here would be harder then just putting in a CL menu. They both also would take up the same amount of space. (alot of space)
BTW Thermal Overlay is only 1 line of code to turn on.
self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn();
Last edited by Hawkin ; 02-05-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo