Post: JonoEfthy's CFG Patch V3 **INFECTIONS & MOD MENU & MORE**
05-28-2011, 09:49 AM #1
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OUT OF DATE...MOD PLEASE CLOSE
EVERYONE ELSE v5 IS HERE: You must login or register to view this content. Smile
Last edited by JonoEfthy ; 06-23-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: v5 Update <3

The following 33 users say thank you to JonoEfthy for this useful post:

.Pluto, Okami, 890popbox, Ace_of_spades_d, Ada Wong, Baby-panama, bnader, Cien, Desert54, Beats, JaMbO, jspeed25, lovebros, MeVsJad, Mr.Amitoz, MrHackerDude1, nch90, NextGenBOOYAH, Platinum G, ReX-05, rob214, ICS Vortex, SavageRising, Threatz2Fresshh, Top_Dog_Uk, uhChad, Wolf07x, xMo, xR4G3x, xzxero, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u
06-20-2011, 09:05 PM #389
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
if you go to start then options it automatically loads the mods, there is also a seperate mod to enable the other team to hear you which is the last option in more mods

Sorry i dont think i explained it well. So when i go into a S&Awesome face game, i turn on super aim assist and force uav in the quick menu, thats all i do. Then once the round ends the other team says that they can hear me. I am not host either if that matters. So how do i stop it? ALso if i mute the other team will that stop them from hearing me? :(

If not could you make me a small custom patch? all i want is aim assist, force uav, the speed menu/super jump, xp lobby, say menu, prestige maps, and the unlok all challenges/ prestige menu. Also could you please take off the custom map name cause it gets annoying having to reset the settings in a private match and i don't like it when people automatically leave the game when i want to 1v1 them cause they think ill derank them :(. Could i give you all of my vbux? If not what do you want for this custom patch? Smile
Last edited by zVirus ; 06-20-2011 at 09:56 PM.
06-20-2011, 10:41 PM #390
NGU???
Banned
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
plz stop replying to OLDDDD comments that have been answered before, and im not talking about bypassing mw2, im talking about bypassing psn with a dns bypass to sign in while you are on a 3.55 cfw... think before you post Mr Negative Rep...

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Mod please change thread title to v4.1 thnx Smile i might make a new thread anyway had this since v2 and its like 35 pages lol

I was also talking about the PSN Bypass. Research before you slate me Winky Winky. Btw, I was going for -Rep Star, but there's no more -Rep =/
06-20-2011, 11:40 PM #391
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by NGU
I was also talking about the PSN Bypass. Research before you slate me Winky Winky. Btw, I was going for -Rep Star, but there's no more -Rep =/

LOL then go sign into psn on your bypass hahahahaha Happy seriously lol
06-20-2011, 11:44 PM #392
Nooby question but with the 1.12 patches, do you not have to be host to be able to use the mods?
06-21-2011, 12:05 AM #393
JohnnyChuttz
PS3 Hardware Guy
Originally posted by Wiemanizer View Post
Nooby question but with the 1.12 patches, do you not have to be host to be able to use the mods?

Nope, some mods like aim assist and constant UAV work whether you are host or not.
Last edited by JohnnyChuttz ; 06-21-2011 at 12:41 AM.

The following user thanked JohnnyChuttz for this useful post:

JonoEfthy
06-21-2011, 09:35 AM #394
Originally posted by JohnnyChuttz View Post
Nope, some mods like aim assist and constant UAV work whether you are host or not.

How Do we Use the Sniper Infections?
( No I don't Mean How Do i Click it
Like if i Wanna Give My Clan Member Those Perk Does He do the same Thing as the Prestige's? )
06-21-2011, 11:07 AM #395
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by CODSTREAM View Post
How Do we Use the Sniper Infections?
( No I don't Mean How Do i Click it
Like if i Wanna Give My Clan Member Those Perk Does He do the same Thing as the Prestige's? )

yes same as ll other infections, but its not working right now, im still bug fixing because its very unstable
06-21-2011, 01:49 PM #396
Plz plz plz have UAV infection for next update! It be ****in awesome! Obviously only infect your friends!
06-21-2011, 02:01 PM #397
how do i use it if i am on 3.61?????????????????????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo