Post: Fake sniping★quickscoping★competitive★open tryouts★youtube★
06-30-2011, 12:59 AM #1
Vici
Бизнес
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
yep were a quickscoping clan fill out this application and message Fake-Grievence for tryouts. The tryout will be a 1v1 on rust. Limit is 30 kills, Fake-Infinity will try you out and i, Fake-Grievence, will be watching you.If i see ANY crosshairs in the killcam, it is a hardscope.If you are hardscoping you will not be in.Then if you make it past the 1v1, we will go into Team Deathmatch and you may snipe but you dont have to.

psn:*
qs skill level:*
will you be active?:*

MEMBERS:

Fake-Grievence
Fake-Infinity
Fake-zTricKzZ
Fake-DarkzZ
Fake-Handz
Fake-SoHflyy
Fake-Trinity
Fake-Scoper
Fake-zMoNsTeRzZ
Fake-Slushie
Fake-StRiKeZ
YOUTUBE:
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Vici ; 08-03-2011 at 06:14 AM.
08-07-2011, 04:06 PM #236
zBryanHD
Do a barrel roll!
You people mad dumb. All these replies and they have squat on there youtube page. And when i 1v1ed infinity he was mad butt. He started crying when i beat him he said he wasnt trying. Smile

The following user groaned zBryanHD for this awful post:

Vici
08-08-2011, 05:20 AM #237
Vici
Бизнес
Originally posted by zBryanHD View Post
You people mad dumb. All these replies and they have squat on there youtube page. And when i 1v1ed infinity he was mad butt. He started crying when i beat him he said he wasnt trying. Smile

so you say this without having proof? and who are you? so what if he did its a damn video game, you get mad resepect fo beating him at pushing buttons. what a real man. No
08-08-2011, 05:28 AM #238
zBryanHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HomieG View Post
so you say this without having proof? and who are you? so what if he did its a damn video game, you get mad resepect fo beating him at pushing buttons. what a real man. No

Yeah I say that hapoenend. Abd oh talking like your cool. I bet ill wash your ass too so get yo facts straight. Homieg? Or whiteboy wannabe?
08-08-2011, 05:34 AM #239
Vici
Бизнес
Yeah I say that hapoenend. Abd oh talking like your cool. I bet ill wash your ass too so get yo facts straight. Homieg? Or whiteboy wannabe?

ther you go again brb

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

and no im black, you can deny it you can say im a whiteboy but whatever
08-08-2011, 06:01 AM #240
Originally posted by HomieG View Post
ok thats fine

Yo, whyd they get kicked?
08-08-2011, 06:03 AM #241
Vici
Бизнес
Originally posted by zdoub99 View Post
Yo, whyd they get kicked?

they left i ended fake, atleast fo now i might start it again but im taking a break fo now
08-08-2011, 10:49 AM #242
psn:iHzH-
qs skill level:*8.5 (just got backinto the game, its better)
will you be active?:*Yes
Last edited by iNexus ; 08-08-2011 at 10:52 AM.
08-08-2011, 02:26 PM #243
Dubzee
Haxor!
psn: TheDubzee
qs skill level: 9
will you be active?: Yes

Other Info: I highly recommend trying me out A.S.A.P. because I have 3 other clans wanting me in, but I'm looking at all my options. I play for fun, I play to win, I play for the kills, I play for the clan.
08-08-2011, 09:28 PM #244
XeoN-|
Keeper
psn:* RED-MONEYx
qs skill level:*7-8
will you be active?:*Yes On everyday ( on certain days im on after 6 )
Im not on now il be on in like an hour

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo