Post: Fake sniping★quickscoping★competitive★open tryouts★youtube★
06-30-2011, 12:59 AM #1
Vici
Бизнес
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
yep were a quickscoping clan fill out this application and message Fake-Grievence for tryouts. The tryout will be a 1v1 on rust. Limit is 30 kills, Fake-Infinity will try you out and i, Fake-Grievence, will be watching you.If i see ANY crosshairs in the killcam, it is a hardscope.If you are hardscoping you will not be in.Then if you make it past the 1v1, we will go into Team Deathmatch and you may snipe but you dont have to.

psn:*
qs skill level:*
will you be active?:*

MEMBERS:

Fake-Grievence
Fake-Infinity
Fake-zTricKzZ
Fake-DarkzZ
Fake-Handz
Fake-SoHflyy
Fake-Trinity
Fake-Scoper
Fake-zMoNsTeRzZ
Fake-Slushie
Fake-StRiKeZ
YOUTUBE:
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Vici ; 08-03-2011 at 06:14 AM.
08-08-2011, 09:34 PM #245
Vici
Бизнес
Originally posted by iNexus View Post
psn:iHzH-
qs skill level:*8.5 (just got backinto the game, its better)
will you be active?:*Yes

ok my ps3 has ylod but im getting a new ps3 tomorrow

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by XeoN
psn:* RED-MONEYx
qs skill level:*7-8
will you be active?:*Yes On everyday ( on certain days im on after 6 )
Im not on now il be on in like an hour

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dubzee View Post
psn: TheDubzee
qs skill level: 9
will you be active?: Yes

Other Info: I highly recommend trying me out A.S.A.P. because I have 3 other clans wanting me in, but I'm looking at all my options. I play for fun, I play to win, I play for the kills, I play for the clan.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dubzee View Post
psn: TheDubzee
qs skill level: 9
will you be active?: Yes

Other Info: I highly recommend trying me out A.S.A.P. because I have 3 other clans wanting me in, but I'm looking at all my options. I play for fun, I play to win, I play for the kills, I play for the clan.

08-08-2011, 11:16 PM #246
omg fo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HomieG View Post
exactly, that guys stupid

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

yo im thinkin about changin up the intro, when the youtube.com/fakesnipingps3 comes in it would say your name instead and each member would have there own intro.

Read my original post, Of course you ****ing see crosshairs. That's what I said firstly and you disagreed, and now you agree. Make up your mind twat.

Also, Saying your opinion is more deserved respect wise is just ****ing stupid, to pay money for respect? Rofl get over yourself. Especially if you flame. Idiot Ignored.

The following user groaned omg fo for this awful post:

Vici
08-09-2011, 12:39 AM #247
Vici
Бизнес
yea ok twat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo