07-19-2011, 03:12 AM #1
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well as you all know, my account got hacked yesterday by HSx9 but it's all good because I got it back now Happy. Anyways, as a treat, here's my v4. It's not what you all expect because most of it requires dev mode and at the time I thought dev mode was useful so I put these things in it. But this does have the modded model 1887's so that's always fun.
Credits: In the patch
If you get grey screen it's because you are using a HDMI cable. I will remove that shortly.
DO NOT USE IN SPLITSCREEN!!!
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by TheFallen ; 07-19-2011 at 08:19 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

.Pluto, iTruceFret, add_me, AndreeU, Baby-panama, campbell-04, CleanMODSHD, Cody_h4x, dezy., Diddles2Fresshh, drive4567, FAKA_ELITE, hydro_122499, Kakashii, KCxFTW, kevin46571, Koltz, User23434, Mr.Hannu, Plumm, ReX-05, SiLLiKaLaX, T_m_b07, Threatz2Fresshh, trilispy, Ups., x-Roniie-x., xShowtime32x, xVz, xXPolojackXx, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u, zFlaVouR
07-19-2011, 03:15 AM #2
hydro_122499
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
Well as you all know, my account got hacked yesterday by HSx9 but it's all good because I got it back now Happy. Anyways, as a treat, here's my v4. It's not what you all expect because most of it requires dev mode and at the time I thought dev mode was useful so I put these things in it. But this does have the modded model 1887's so that's always fun. Also, I'm sure you have all seen the video of it so I'm not going to bother posting it. Here's the link: You must login or register to view this content. Have fun!

thx u the man
07-19-2011, 03:22 AM #3
.Pluto
Splicer
dude i never seen the video link meee Happy
07-19-2011, 03:23 AM #4
hydro_122499
Bounty hunter
Well as you all know, my account got hacked yesterday by HSx9 but it's all good because I got it back now Happy. Anyways, as a treat, here's my v4. It's not what you all expect because most of it requires dev mode and at the time I thought dev mode was useful so I put these things in it. But this does have the modded model 1887's so that's always fun. Here's the link: You must login or register to view this content. Have fun!

You must login or register to view this content.

umm it keeps saying out of memory??????????
07-19-2011, 03:24 AM #5
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by 122499 View Post
umm it keeps saying out of memory??????????

I'll fix that 1 sec.

The following user thanked TheFallen for this useful post:

Diddles2Fresshh
07-19-2011, 03:30 AM #6
hydro_122499
Bounty hunter
k thx ( i h8 putting in 10 letters lol)

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Well as you all know, my account got hacked yesterday by HSx9 but it's all good because I got it back now Happy. Anyways, as a treat, here's my v4. It's not what you all expect because most of it requires dev mode and at the time I thought dev mode was useful so I put these things in it. But this does have the modded model 1887's so that's always fun.
Download Link: Removed so I can fix the OOM error

hey can i add u on psn??
07-19-2011, 03:32 AM #7
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
*UPDATED* Fixed link.

The following user thanked TheFallen for this useful post:

Diddles2Fresshh
07-19-2011, 03:34 AM #8
hydro_122499
Bounty hunter
*UPDATED* Fixed link.

so can i add u on psn?

The following user groaned hydro_122499 for this awful post:

wowaka
07-19-2011, 03:37 AM #9
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Well as you all know, my account got hacked yesterday by HSx9 but it's all good because I got it back now Happy. Anyways, as a treat, here's my v4. It's not what you all expect because most of it requires dev mode and at the time I thought dev mode was useful so I put these things in it. But this does have the modded model 1887's so that's always fun.

I love you <3 :carling:

I saw u got banned and almost shit 0.o
Anyways hope you dont get leeched too much :wub:
Thanks man :love:
07-19-2011, 03:38 AM #10
xVz
Don't advertise in your usertitle

Why do you guys always put the functions in another thread? Does it add to the stability or something??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo