07-19-2011, 03:12 AM #1
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well as you all know, my account got hacked yesterday by HSx9 but it's all good because I got it back now Happy. Anyways, as a treat, here's my v4. It's not what you all expect because most of it requires dev mode and at the time I thought dev mode was useful so I put these things in it. But this does have the modded model 1887's so that's always fun.
Credits: In the patch
If you get grey screen it's because you are using a HDMI cable. I will remove that shortly.
DO NOT USE IN SPLITSCREEN!!!
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by TheFallen ; 07-19-2011 at 08:19 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

.Pluto, iTruceFret, add_me, AndreeU, Baby-panama, campbell-04, CleanMODSHD, Cody_h4x, dezy., Diddles2Fresshh, drive4567, FAKA_ELITE, hydro_122499, Kakashii, KCxFTW, kevin46571, Koltz, User23434, Mr.Hannu, Plumm, ReX-05, SiLLiKaLaX, T_m_b07, Threatz2Fresshh, trilispy, Ups., x-Roniie-x., xShowtime32x, xVz, xXPolojackXx, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u, zFlaVouR
07-23-2011, 07:33 PM #191
Originally posted by addiction
Your little bird is blackstorm thats where you get most of your shit from.

Another thing fix all the problem before realising you said you needed time but looky hereit give a grey screen fix please.

Addiction king i dont wanna troll but like what did you really ever do all you did was converted a infectable menu from COW i havent heard much more no offense to that.
07-23-2011, 07:51 PM #192
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by addiction
Your little bird is blackstorm thats where you get most of your shit from.

Another thing fix all the problem before realising you said you needed time but looky hereit give a grey screen fix please.

This made me laugh :lol: Me and Blackstorm work together but we each figured out the models on our own. Also, I did fix it. Works completely fine for me.

The following user thanked TheFallen for this useful post:

iTruceFret
07-23-2011, 08:14 PM #193
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
This made me laugh :lol: Me and Blackstorm work together but we each figured out the models on our own. Also, I did fix it. Works completely fine for me.

lolol trolol :carling:
uhm fallen u added bizmods psn but not mine ? uhm ++ are we part of the team on you tube i boxxed PS3Um :p
07-23-2011, 08:41 PM #194
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by iTzMoDzY View Post
lolol trolol :carling:
uhm fallen u added bizmods psn but not mine ? uhm ++ are we part of the team on you tube i boxxed PS3Um :p

What's your PSN? Also, talk to U-P-S_ about that one.
07-24-2011, 01:53 AM #195
What's your PSN? Also, talk to U-P-S_ about that one.

iTzMoDzY and yeah i did he said talk to you lol :p
07-24-2011, 09:53 PM #196
Default Avatar
AK47_
Ok, now remove the link in your post. Also that's for Xbox.

You fixed the issue with grey screen and does the super models if so your as legend i love the model range getting hacked
07-25-2011, 08:54 PM #197
Default Avatar
gharry
Originally posted by moolikeacow View Post
ok this patch is amazing but some bugs need to be fixed

i agree if there was dev mode included or removed the non working things this would be amazing....still very good though
08-01-2011, 09:58 AM #198
i got told your on your ur v7 patch Gasp when u gonna realease v5 v6 v7? its been like 2 weeks mate n i only like your patches due to ur reputation on ur 1.11 patches :Sad Awesomeblack::2k7::p:pirate::beer::rolleyes::derp:Awesome face
09-26-2011, 06:14 AM #199
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
Fixed link, try now.

very nice :P im transfering it now looks pretty good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo